TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 25: Archive through July 25, 2019 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
RHAP recap of tonite show has Johnny Mac on...love him!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh dear. That was.... disconcerting.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
I always record BBAD overnight (I'm East Coast), so I "sorta" feel like I get a view of the "Live Feeds" when they are doing their most interesting "stuff". These people are annoying me. Let's hope that the "production team" has SOME sort of surprise up their sleeve to "liven" things up a bit. They don't even say "Expect the unexpected" anymore. I know that this is Julie's last year on her "BB contact". Wondering if this is the last year for IT ALL?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Boy. I wanted to listen to Nicole /Jess conversation but her voice and cadence.. I just cant listen to Jess.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Too bad feeds don't have closed captioning.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
LOL Sea.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jess has a baby voice, but she also sounds as if she she just got out of the dentist’s chair and either the Novocain hasn’t worn off, or maybe she still has some of that stuff they use to make the impressions out of, or possibly the gauze they tuck between your gums and cheeks...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Woke up this morning and almost all the hgs were already in bed. The only thing I caught was Holly and Jess talking about how Jackson said he was going to stop peeing in the shower out of respect to the women in the house.

They didn't seem to really care that he was peeing in the shower and guessed that some of the other boys pee in the shower.

I guess Holly has to normalize her boyfriend.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bonbon I feel ya on Jessica's voice......Sam yells or talks to loud but is a likable person. Poor Tommy is just a little over the top and more annoying than Frankie Grande; could you imagine those 2 together ...yikes.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Tommy reminds me of Franke Grande as well, Tommy is right up there with Holly & Sis as far as not contributing to the game but just relying on the 3 Alpha players in the alliance to do all of the work.

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
Just watched the show hoping Cliff had a reasonable explanation for screwing up his game. Nope! I hope he gets put up and out next week for being so stupid. You’d think a grown-a@# man wouldn’t be intimidated by the cool kids. 🙄🙄

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
agree on the Tommy /Frankie analogy ... I am so done with the "You are amazing" "I am obsessed with you" in every conversation

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Jackson told Bella in SR he cant vote Jack out. Then in kitchen he's cooking B breakfast, turned to her & said "in Hollywood, there's a girl McKenzie Mitchell"... fish.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Does Jackson get to eat regular food now or is he making breakfast for someone ? Does he think Have Nots are over ? I know I heard them say it is over Thursday but it did not start on thursday.

ETA: Read it was for Holly

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Its for Bella & then took breakfast to Holly- waking up target room... Then lights turned on. Oy

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Haha- both recipients of Json's breakfast haven't eaten their plates. Each put plate on dresser in perspective rooms then back to sleep.

Json now resting in target room bed w H,J, & Sis (lights still on).

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
He just got called out "stop that" so got out of bed, walked thru kitchen (which he didnt clean after cooking breakfast) left cupboard doors open, walked upstairs saying "is this allowed"? Back in HN room... No talking yet.

Waiting to watch him confront Christie re her wanting him out comment he heard from Nick last night.... That might be interesting.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sadly, nothing will be interesting... Christie will deny it, Jackson will believer her, and they’ll decide Nick “is the devil” and he will be this week’s target... sounds like both sides will put up Nick/Sam. Nicole & Jess were saying they’d nominate them and backdoor one of the Jacks if possible, but we know they won’t actually do it!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
For the life of me I don't know why Cliff didn't put Sis, or Holly up. That would put Jackson in his own turmoil.
He had a perfect excuse that he needs to break up couples. That would have given him at least a split vote. He just handed the 6 his HOH.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christie is somehow able to charm/mist/convince this group to do her bidding... I don’t get it. She blatantly includes Tommy in her deals for safety, yet Tommy tells everyone they’re not a “couple...”. On last night’s episode Christie literally told Cliff that “us six won’t go after you until at least 2 weeks, and me personally maybe never, you’re not my target.” So he literally knows they are a strong 6, he should have chisled it down to 5 while he had the chance, or at least flushed out the power... with 2 of the 6 on the block.the votes would have been 6-4, or 5-5 to make Cliff decide, and Cliff’s side would be in the majority after eviction! If one of the 6 gets HoH, Christie can push for Cliff to go, all the while telling Cliff it’s not her choice, she’s not HoH...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff went for supposed safety with the Chilltown aka the Six Shooters.

And they have talked about keeping Cliff and Kat around while they boot Belka, Sam and Nick first.

Nicole and Jess, you have to win HOH first and then you want to make the six stronger by putting up Sam and Nick?

Meanwhile, thanks to Cliff, Christie still has her power.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I put on CC when I DVR BB After Dark. The intern who is typing uses the hunt and peck method and has the spelling capability of a 1st grader. I put on CC for the whispering and they just type (whispering). yea thanks for the CC.

Sam win HOH and put up Christie and Tommy.
Let the hysterics begin!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Cliff twerking......my eyes

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
No, I need to see Christie and one of the Jacks up there... that way at least one paranoid narcissist will leave. Even IF Christie uses her power, Sam (or Nick) would still be able to put up Tommy &/or the other Jack, thus splitting the votes and causing turmoil in H8ful!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 25, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Christie and Jack sounds good to me too. She reminds him of his ex he cries over.