TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 24: Archive through July 24, 2019 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I don't think Jackson gives a hoot about a penalty nom, because he is sure Christy will save him. Little does he know that she would save Jack but I doubt she would save him, since her agreement with Kat.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole has played scared this whole game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, I've been thinking that for awhile. She has no game, no body who has her back and they all treat her like crap. I think her leaving would be for her own good. Things are not going to get better for her, and she is to nice for this game.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Why is cliff wearing sunglasses in the HOH room? Did I miss something?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jess looks like a Zulu warrior and Sis looks like Pippy Longstocking, and Christie looks like a hooker.…

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yes, she is a good kind person.

I had high hopes for her, but she never took the bait and ran with it. If she only would have stayed loyal to a side then they would have her back. But as soon as someone started to think that NIcole could be an asset for them, Nicole would go and rat on them. Everyone wanted to like and work with Nicole.. she just never reciprocated.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Oh good Holly looks like an underage dominatrix.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Cliff REALLY trying to flip the vote now? What the heck is wrong with him. All he had to do was put Holly up.

Jess keeps telling him he can turn Jackson & Holly; any truth to that? Why doesn't she work on Kat?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Are they really going to keep this fashion show from us?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont think Cliff is trying to flip the vote. Bella is. And she has been told by many that Kat is a lost cause. Bella made a reasonable plea to Jackson and Holly reminding them that they are on the bottom of their alliance and no way would Jack take either of them to the end. He is much closer to Christy and Tommy.

>> I think it is good that she tries but in the end, I dont see it working

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bonbonlover. I saw Bella's spiel to Jackson & Holly and felt they were just being polite and listening to her, but Cliff keeps bringing up with Jess and some others, so I don't get it.

Is he just trying to keep himself safe with a deal and now try to have the others boot Jack? He doesn't seem like a team player. Sam/Nicole begged him NOT to put Bella but he wouldn't listen.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nice to see them being creative and having fun together.

I was looking at Sam and couldn't figure out who he was.

Sam's review are great. He plays the role well. (Bruno Tonioli from Dancing with the Stars comes to mind)

Jackson.. just dumb! I feel bad for him trying to be cool and way off the mark.

These girls really should consider that Modeling might not be their next breakout career.

I am guessing this entire show was Tommy's idea. He likes center stage

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cricket.. I think he is banking on it not being a tie. And thus he is telling both sides that he will break it their way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord, Cliff is running around without a shirt AND wearing shorts, this is awful.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
And Jess is in a garbage bag.

If this makes it to tv.. I feel for the producer who tries to make it sound fun. Those sitting on the couch couldnt be more bored

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They wanted group shot. Then they wanted to all go into the DR. Tommy went to DR and asked.

Tommy came out and They said, not all but if some want to come in thats ok.

HGs were trying to figure out who would go in.. and break to NO FEED ... Comes back and again talking about DR.. Sam says, Well if they are not going to use it we can go in pairs.

>> Did BB come over feeds and tell them they were not going to use any of it?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Bonbonlover...I just don't understand him at all.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can't wait until it's one of the 6's turn to be on the block and shunned.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
How hard is it to figure out that Nicole (who previously was blamed for a rogue vote) would be concerned that she will be blamed if there is a rogue vote...

It's not rocket science.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson is going to take a shower.

Wonder what's for dinner tonight?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LMAO Keldogg!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought I read in another thread that Cliff ran to Jack to report on Bella's plea to boot Jack.

Cliff is on that side.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Jack telling Jess he wants to play with dignity. When does he plan to start? Didn't he know Jackson played the hinky vote and went along with it to go after Nicole based on that lie?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
If you need a giggle

https://twitter.com/kellogg37/status/1154165948871577605?s=21&fbclid=IwAR0Ph-TZVRMjM72UYUTSyUSDL_ga-00FK8AnfyUp8YJOuGE1muZQ6TnBMrc

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!