TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 24, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 24: Archive through July 24, 2019 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I now wish that Kat, Nicole and Sam are the final three. I want those they have used and targeted to be standing while all the rest are having to choose the winner.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Christie: Are people forgetting I have a power and if you don't do what I want I can F up your F-ing HOH, are people forgetting that?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, I hope someone does not forget.. She uses it and they put her up and vote her out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They finally all went to bed about an hour ago. I can never remember what I hear when I first wake up, but this part I do.

When Jackson appeared on the feeds, he was in a good mood and to me, since I read here that he was in the Dr all day with the psychiatrist, it seems to me that they gave him happy pills. Not being snarky here. Sometimes his words seemed to slur a little bit. The others noticed and commented on his good mood to him.

Later, he was downstairs on the bathroom couch with Holly sitting on his lap. He was whispering to her that he was in the dr all day talking to the psychiatrist. He felt he had to talk to her for the 3 or 4 hours because they called her in and she had to take the time out and clear her schedule and cancel appointments then have yo drive all the way there. He talked about family, childhood and trauma and how they connected the dots and it all makes sense. He might have said a few more things but it was low talking and I don't remember. I think he made a mention of his mother, but nothing bad. Button boy must have fallen asleep.

Sounds like he has a lot of issues and bb isn't the place for him.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that insight, Grooch. Agree, Jackson has lots of issues.

Who couldn't use a 3-4 hr. 'tune-up' with a mental health expert a month into being isolated from their real world?

Was it Season 2 when Dr. Drew had a regular segment on the show discussing HGs mental health? I watch it because it's a psych experiment in the making each year. As formulaic as BB, Survivor, and TAR are, each season is unique because it's how contestants battle with their own minds to get to the end.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Caro, season 1. Just watched it before this season started. :-)

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Season 1 was so much fun.

Sloshy Joshy, Curtis, Eddie, Jamie, Chicken George, Pugita

Trinitron -- 24 inches -- Trinitron!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDP47DCKZmw

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Season 1 was mostly just innocent and fun. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
For Bella’s last dinner in the house, she should request tuna, with a huge watermelon as a side...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
haha Cali .. cook it all up!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Bonbon & Jimmer, that makes me sad for a more innocent, genuine, fun time. Predates the repetitive, interchangeable casting, formulaic style, with production-meddling pushing an agenda.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Season 1 gets a bad rap but I loved it. It actually kind of blew my mind - the cast had a lot of personality, the concept, the food challenges, Curtis and Trinitron, Karen’s paranoia, Jamie not taking the call from her mom, Josh, Brittany, Will, all the alcohol and so much more.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jack: So they stocked the storage.
Jackson: not a restock though.

Jess: it looks like a restock

Jackson says : Its not. There is a correlation
Jack: What in your nutrition?

Jack: I will tell you Thursday. (presumably he means durning lockdown and no feeds) If you notice, its all the things I requested.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Snogirl - Me too! I so wish we could go back to that format and type of houseguest.

BB OTT came close to that, and I hope they do it again.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
After Jack's pitch, Nicole says to the cam, 'Seriously, give America a toll-free number so they can vote for me. I don't know who to vote for....I need to talk to Cliff.'

Louie_p

07-07-2011

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Louie_p a private message Print Post    
Season 1 continues to be my all time favorite...the personalities, the innocence, the requirement is innovate, the challenges, BB changing clock time, etc. All great

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
After scrolling up, I also agree with Bon and Jimmer!

And Louie!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved season one.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
How wonderful would it be if the worst thing they did today was use foul language...hahahaha, the uproar of Eddie and his Fbombs.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
I don't recall if anyone has brought this up but for any of you Season 1 fans interested, the founder of Evolution Media and producer of BB S1, Doug Ross, spoke about the behind the scenes of S1 on a podcast that I found very interesting. He's done a ton of reality tv but the BB segment was really fun to hear from a fan perspective.

Podcast: Working Class in Hollywood (hosted by Jeremiah Smith, a producer on Vanderpump Rules) Episode from May 13, 2019

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
from my 12:48 pm post
The BB portion starts around 30 minutes in

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Maybe 90 minutes ago, Tommy came up with an "America's Top Model" comp with everyone either a judge, designer, or model (Tommy's host, I think). They're all working together and having fun, no game talk whatsoever, but passing the tough pre-vote out day with a fun game.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So I hate to say this.. but I am about ready for Nicole to go. After Jack went in and gave her a soft sell job.. she says to herself, "please let America come in and vote for me"

>> She has jumped from side to side, pulled from both sides and pushed by all. but she has no game. She is sitting around waiting for others to play around her and she hopes to ride the wave. I am over that. I want to watch people actually play the game.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like Sam, maybe Nicole at times but no one else. It seems that Jackson has a terminal case of “vanilla entitlement” and I want him gone as of yesterday. Then Christie can go and take Tommy with her. If after this year the show is cancelled I won’t be upset even though I have watched 99 % of the seasons.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I have changed my mind again. Nicole and Jess are so clueless. Cliff and Sam for the win. They seem to be the only two who have a grasp on what is going on in this game.