TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 23: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the explanation Grooch. I missed what they were talking about. So sad that Jack continues to bring up Kemi. Think I'm generally annoyed with this bunch today except for Nicole. And I wish we had America's vote to evict the houseguest of our choice. My vote today would be for Jess. I wish someone would give Nicole a clue that Jess is not her friend. *sigh*

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And in case anyone missed it. Christie went up to the have not room to be alone this afternoon. She's manifesting her period again. She never got it last time. Then everybody wandered up there.

If I had to listen to it, it's only fair to tell you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If you are interested, Big Brother Gossip did a tribute song for Ovi, apparently it will be around for 22 more hours, here is the link... and this is Ovi watching it, LOL.

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
2h
This link takes you right to the Video of Ovi watching (until it goes away in 22 hours) (link: http://instagram.com/stories/ovikabir/) instagram.com/stories/ovikab…
Quote Tweet

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When Kemi dared to intrude on Christie’s “alone time” WW3 broke out... this whole group does it and she revels in it! I can’t wait to hear what HER ziing will be!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, you literally had me LOL this morning when you said you were just here to see what Jackson drug into the shower to eat hahahah

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And give Jess a hint that Kat is a mole for the 6 or 8.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So per Twitter, Jackson has been in the DR most of the day and had to talk to "someone" (guessing psychologist), and is pretty steamed about it.

They probably ordered him pizza to eat while he was in there.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I just came to post that Keldogg. I also read it. Jackson is upset that he had to talk about it. .. Guessing we will not see any penalty for him, likely they are feeding him in DR so he doesnt come out and have the feedsters see him cheat

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
okay.. Jess had a dream that she was going through the process to be on BB All Stars!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, that's just a dream Jessica, because it never is gonna be reality....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff to Kat: Won't it be a surprise if we know the same people.

Oh, Cliff, you don't even know.....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson is back in shower. Must be dinnertime.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why in the world is Cliff sitting around with his shirt unbuttoned, LOL!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Me too! It's such a travesty that this blatant breaking of rules is allowed but your dinnertime comment truly has me L-O-Ling!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
pisses me off that Jackson gets to eat...just let the rest eat. Wish the other havenots would complain!

Dipo, I know! not a good visual

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Not sure Jackson realizes it to be truthful. We don’t know what type of eating disorder he has. And there have been plenty wh have cheated through the years only one. Jeff. That I can remember has been punished. Maybe jenn

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't know who BB thinks they are fooling. Everyone knows he is eating in there, and he has admitted to the other HG's they he still takes hot showers.

BB, if you don't want to enforce the rules for him, then don't enforce them on anybody.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Its not just the food. He has admitted to other HG's that he is still taking hot showers.

Ridiculous.

ETA: Audrey got a penalty vote for eating while a HN.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Hopefully he will not be able to play in the HOH or get a penalty nom.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Way upthread someone suggested that they get another week on slop is there's an infraction too egregious to ignore.

I now know that it's me -- turned on the feed for the first time in days and within 10 seconds it's fish. [sigh]

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Last year Matt got punished for eating. think he got a penalty nom (or vote)

Someone else (Maybe Enzo) got an extra day of H/N

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
His coffee is already poured. Its in a cup, in the Fridge

What! What would happen if everyone put their cup in the fridge. Travesty

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Headed to see Jack to report on Bon

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well After Bella brought Jackson his cup of coffee (that he left in the fridge) she pitched her case to Jackson and Holly. ..

Arguments..
** She started off saying she played too hard. If she stayed, she would wait for info to come to her.. not go around to find info and spread it.
** she can be pawn, she just wants Jack out so others have a fair game
*Jack is big comp threat, physical and smart. ..
*Also, Jack/Christy is tight .. he will keep her over either of them.
*Jack/Tommy tight, he will keep him over either of them. .. It levels the playing field
*They can decide and let Nicole know and she will vote with them
*they say that Cliff will break tie to keep her.

<><> As soon as she leaves, Jack comes in.. With a "now is my turn, I love you, keep me. Bye<> though also asked, what did she pitch?

<> Jack leaves and they say Bella made good points. They will talk about it later.