TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 the group in the HN room is talking about voting and how Kat might accidentally vote for Jack.. Kat says she really is that dumb sometimes

#BB21 Christie tells the rest of them that Bella knows shes going and that shes trying to get to know all about NICKs friends so she can meet up with them when shes outside of the house

#BB21 the HGs are talking about a certain food item (slop ball) that michie threw against the wall, bounced on the floor and then ate... Christies says thats why her butt hole was bleeding for a day...she also says that production was real good and got her all checked out... feeds cut

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·
2h
Nick, Tommy's, Sam and Bella on why talkin game is a one way street. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
1h
Tuesday's Feed Highlights Report as HGs prepared for Thursday's vote and Kat reaffirmed who she'd support. #BB21

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-21-live-feeds-highlights-daytime-2019-07-23/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why do they cater to him..... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB21 Jackson just got called to the DR upstairs... Bella has left the bed, and nick is reading the bible. Bella is checking if there's coffee for jackson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Bella asks Holly if she thinks she'll see Jackson outside of the game.

Holly thinks regardless of how things go, they'll be good friends forever. She told him that. #bb21

Bella: Do you think we'll all live together.

Holly: I can see it happening.

Bella: Unless you guys are savage in your DR.

Holly: I'm only savage when I'm told to be savage. 👀

cam changes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 jack and christie are talking Kat how she has the best life, and that she has things figured out really early. jack says he likes how she networks and pays things forward

#BB21 jack and tommy are compared to Frankie and zack... jack says tommy is way hotter than frankie. tommy says he has a story but doesn't know if he can tell it... then says my exbf knows frankie... feeds cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
1h
Holly: I got lipstick on his chin & he voted with lipstick on his chin. I don't know how it got down there. I'm like very confused.

#bb21
Quote Tweet

CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
· 1h
Beth: Day 22. Was the first time we kissed. #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy is ok playing all sides.Actually he is allowed and Christie is allowed to do all The things forbidden tobNick, Bella, Sam, etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 the HN room is talking about past house guest and other people DR and Americas fav player... BB loudly tells them to not talk about DR sessions, Jack says wow they turned that up... they continue talking and BB says "I SAID STOP THAT"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
2h
Ive said it before and I'll bet I'll say it again, Jessica makes Victoria look like one of the best to ever play the game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Everyone but Jessica, Jackson, and Analyse are in the have-not room now. Christie says she manifested the have-not room being a hang out spot. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
excuse me Jack, but Jimmy Fallon won't be coming in to zing, he works for another network

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Was this guy raised in a barn???
IdolKnights @idolknights ·17h
Jackson uses a washcloth (Used to wash dishes) to brush his teeth - in the kitchen sink. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
IdolKnights @idolknights
·
56m
Random: For the first time in 5 weeks, they still have most of the food in the storage room... 4 days after a food delivery.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
52m
Jack is requesting Mariachi music to make tacos to. #bb21

Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·51m
More of Jackson eating regular food while “helping” preparing it... #BB21

Danielle #bb21 @BB__Danielle
·52m
Something is going on with Jackson. Cameras switch any time he or any one else mentions him being in the DR. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
39m
Have-nots discussing Jackson eating the majority of all their slop creations and Tommy making four separate slop ice creams to prevent him eating it all. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29m
Kathryn and Christie are talking in the boat room. Kathryn is talking about wanting Jackson gone before Nick/Sam and they are discussing the best way to execute the plan. #bb21

Christie says if she were to win HOH, she would do the same thing. (target Jackson) #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
Kathryn and Christie agree Jackson has to be the next evicted, because they want him gone before jury. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
Jack says he just wants to be off the block and wants he or Tommy to win the next HOH. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
18m
Jackson was in the DR most of the day. I'm not entirely sure what's going on, they're trying to hide it on feeds but it sounds like they’re letting the cheating slide because of his history of unhealthy eating and he’s mad they made him talk about it with someone #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Christie says she kinda hoped Jack hadn't used his power. Jack says same. #bb21

Jack/Tommy/Christie/Kathryn discussing who Sam would nominate. They don't think it would be them, think he would nominate Jessica/Nicole and Nick may nominate Cliff/Jessica. #bb21

Holly is in the room now. They decide they would likely nominate Nick and Sam to guarantee one of them is evicted. #bb21

Holly says she spent time talking with Bella, not about the game, and remembers how much she really likes her. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Kat's talking to Holly, about Jackson.. they agreed they're unapologetically and unconditionally here for each other..
Holly said "in the real world, I'd be like boy, bye" and she said "he's going thru a lot more than we realize, other stuff, personal"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
14m
#GoofTally Cliff's parents' names are Sue and Porky

..which begs the question who are Margie and Sam 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·6m
#BB21 Bella - You're (Michie) just standing naked in the shower hanging out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
42m
#BB21 Jack - Fessy, I'm sorry. You looked up at the camera and counted out the weeks of the mess ups. Good on ya, I hope we can play some flag football, but boy ya messed up. When he put Scottie up. *groans*
Cliff - Foute. *shakes head*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB21 Nick - If it's wall comp, you're gonna have the most chance.
Nicole - That's horrifying. I'll be right in the middle of it. Who to put up. I wouldn't want to put you guys up.

Rae 💋 #TeamNicole
@BBSuperFan04
·
11h
When Christie brought up the rice pudding thing to Tommy, he went all "omg...i didnt even notice! I dont think he meant it like that!"

Then how did he mean it, dummy. Its obvious why he said that and making excuses for the racists is just as bad

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Coco Da Bear 🐻
@CocoDaBear
·
4h
And there you have it.
@CBSBigBrother
, you have created a monster. I'd rather have sobbing Paulie and his pies back. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Tracy Elliss
@Aceluvjay67
· 4h
Wow!!! Jack just called Jackson out because he was putting powdered sugar on his slop. Jackson’s reply ... What the (e) are they going to do about it???
@agrodner22 @CBSBigBrother.... you are a joke if you let him get away with this!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬