TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 23: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just saw this tweet.

quote:

Анђела 🇷🇸✈️🇺🇲
@SerbianSock
4h

In case you missed it last night:
Jess telling Christie everything Nicole told her, calls Nicole shady and bashes her, thinks Nicole is lying to her about a 6 person alliance that wants to pick off the outsiders. Says "there are no sides" in the house.
#BB21

I've had it. I want her on the block this week next to Christie.

I was trying to think good thoughts about Jess today after watching her talk to Nicole early this morning. No more. The b(e) has got to go. And I want her BBF to be trashing her during the week they are up.

Jess knows zip/nada/zilch about girl power.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jess makes Bella look like girl scout.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Grooch, come join me on the couch. I dislike Jess soooo much in the house. She and Kat are the reason that the underdogs will ever be able to unite. She his so far up Christie's butt that I can see the top of her head when Christie opens her mouth.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
All I can say is “what idiots!!” Kat and Jess really think Jack would keep them? Though really this is all on Cliff!!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Sorry for the delayed double
Post!! Don’t know how that happened. But Jess is for sure a huge disappointment!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'll join you, Sunny day. But just so you know, I find Kat an interesting character. She's only loyal to herself and I want yo see how far she navigates herself through the game. I don't think she tells the six everything. Just enough to think they have her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
WHY does no one believe Nicole???? She tried to tell Nick and Bella, she tried to tell Jess. She was right on both counts, warning them about the big alliance.

They are going to feel so stupid when they’re at home watching BB21 on their couches.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I don't mind Kat, at least she's entertaining.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rosem, i agree with you 100%!

Thanks, Sunny day. Now move over please.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
How are Christie and Kat talking bad mouthing right now? Jackson? I hope so.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Right Rosem...they are going to feel really stupid.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Twitter said that Jackson is the one Kat and Christie are talking about.

Christie told Kat that Jackson cast the rogue vote that Nicole got blamed for. Now I’m realizing why no one trusted Nicole. Maybe if everyone knew this info, Nicole could get a break.

Do we know who knows? Obviously Christie, now Kat. Christie said Cliff knew, I’m assuming Jack knows.

Oh, and if Christie knows, she must have told Tommy.

Who else?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! I caught the tail end of it. Prior to this conversation, Kat was with Nicole, Jess and Cliff and were talking about the rogue vote. Cliff didn't give it away that Christie had already told him and that he knew who did it.

So, when Christie told Kat 5 minutes later that she had told Cliff about the rogue vote, Kat lit up like a Christmas tree. She told Christie about the conversation. Christie lit up like a Christmas tree. She loves Cliff now and wants to work with him and Kat. Cliff can be trusted.

Christie wants Jackson gone next. But I'm not holding out any hope. She had her chance to get Jack out this week.

Oh, and Jess had to walk in and put a kobosh on the conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In the HN room, Christie is “coming clean” on the “flaming 5” alliance and Tommy is “coming clea” to Nick, Bella and Sam in another room about the same thing.

1. What brought this bout of honesty on?
2. Who was in the Flaming 5?

LOL!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The flaming 5 is a new one to me.

Jack doesn't pick up his dog's dog poop.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Grooch he does if he has a bag with him. I guess when he takes his dog out sightseeing he forgets the bag, because what are the odds?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
What was the alliance of Christie, Tommie, Nick, Bella and Sam called. I thought they were the Flaming Five.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I remember the Older HaveNot rooms having spikes or ice beds or dental chairs or uncomfortable saucers.

Not this year. Seems to be the room that most are attracted to.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They do have Jackson's farts at night.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Grooch.. they all agree with you. The worst thing about being a Have Not is Jackson's farts.

haha you called it

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Four cams on Analyse sleeping? Really?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Because they have to keep breaking away from what the others are talking about. Doing zingbot jokes about Kemi. I think its the 3rd time today Jack has brought up Kemi and every time they switch cameras. Now for some reason we have fish.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Haven't been paying any attention to them today, but everytime I check all four cams are on the same thing.

Have the closed down the backyard?

Off to do some update on twitter.