TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes, Beth is Holly

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
🚨 FIRE 'EM UP sounds like Sam's house meeting is a go, starting soon.. he said it'll only take 30 seconds, but he's excited for the Q&A

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
·
14m
Here's Jackjaw throwing out the remains of whatever he was cheat eating in the shower..He pulled it out of his pants pocket #BB21 (Photo of him dropping a white crumpled paper like you would have around a sandwich)

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·
6m
Jackson went straight to the trash can when he got out of the shower and dumped something wrapped in a napkin deep into the trash #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
5m
even the hammock dumps are odd this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Update @BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Tommy and Sis are in the hammock discussing Sam's involvement in the nominations this week due to his two one-on-ones with Cliff before noms. Sam knew he was safe so it was weird that he was up there so long

#BB21 Jack and Sam are in the kitchen talking about the potential house meeting. Sam says that he wants to play honestly

·
6m
so if Jackson's getting yelled at in Diary for eating as a Have-not, and that ends up pre-empting Sam's house meeting, is that a win or a lose for #TeamFunFeeds? I can't decide

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
7m
Christie & Kat must've seen him chewing. I wonder how Christie feels about him sneaking food..if she knows for sure.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21 Tommy doesnt want to hang out with Bella and Nick too much because he doesnt want it to look like hes trying to be good with them

· 4m
#BB21 Sis doesnt want to work with Nick because he keeps screwing her and everyone else over. Tommy tells SIs that he told Nick that his issue was he couldnt wait until 8 and he played too hard too fast

#BB21 General chit chat about meals in the kitchen between Sam, Bella, Jackson, and Nick

#BB21 Tommy and Sis think it was stupid for Nick to make an 8 if Nick wasnt going to stick to it. Tommy and Sis say that because Nick has no one they dont think he would put them up, but they both would nominate him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·5m
Jackson's out of Diary, not saying anything unusual, not crying or ranting .. Jack may have talked Sam out of holding his meeting tho .. stay tuned

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Even better photo of him popping up and chewing.... #BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·4m
More proof of Jackson eating in the shower, you can see him chewing, he was called to the DR right after this #bb21

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Damnit no penalty for Jackson AND no house meeting?! boooo

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
Jackson announced to Bella "I hope you know that no matter what happens in this game I still love y'all the same, right? just wanted to express that"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So cute .... Ovi Kabir @TheOviKabir
·48m
Mowgli’s reaction to seeing me was also how I reacted when I finally got some of my Mama’s home cooking again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.58pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h #BB21
Cliff, Kat, Nicole, and Jess talk about the rogue vote for Kemi.
Cliff mentions that happened because they knew she was going. He says it could happen again if they think Bella is definitely going. He says they should keep them worried so they don't do it.

#BB21
Jess says the object for next week is to gun for HOH.
Cliff says he hopes they can work with Christie.
Kat says she think the six will break up sometime.
Jess mentions to watch what they say about Jack and Tommy around Christie
Cliff says to not call out any targets

#BB21
Jess tells Cliff, Kat, and Nicole it's important to win this week and next week's HOH bc it's the last two weeks with Christie's power. Also she thinks two weeks from now will be a double and those two go to jury.

#BB21
Cliff says he's looking forward to working with them (Kat, Nicole, & Jess) & he trusts them.
Jess says she appreciates putting himself on the line.
They said it was good he honored it.
Cliff says it chaps his *ss that he asked him to go back on his word.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
This link takes you right to the Video of Ovi watching (until it goes away in 22 hours) (link: http://instagram.com/stories/ovikabir/) instagram.com/stories/ovikab…
Quote Tweet

Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
· 3h
This is hilarious - Ovi watching the #BigBrotherGossipShow tribute video made by @bbgossip (link: https://twitter.com/janetaillia/status/1153764622866034688) twitter.com/janetaillia/st…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... #BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·2h
Jess just said if Bella stays then Nick/Bella/Sam will still be a strong three 😂😂😂 (So she'd rather leave Jack in and leave a strong SIX, okay girl) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LOL... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h #BB21
Kat - alliance name..I was think Cliff's Angels
Cliff - don't do that
Jess - I was thinking Cliff's Cuties or Hogg's Honeys

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Kat tells Christie she's worried about Jackson being in jury.

Christie doesn't either & thinks if he didn't win veto this week, things would've been different. #bb21

Christie: I honestly never really loved Michie period. I was just put in a group of people with him.

Kat: He's such a douchebag. He's dragged my name around. He's told people things that did or didn't happen before live feeds.

Kat was looking at the memory wall & doing the numbers to see if she could get rid of Michie next week.

Christie: I'd love to get him out of here. He's pissing me off so bad.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
But Dipo, Jess says it’s NOT a group of six... just 2 couples and a random pair! 4+2= “not 6” according to Jess!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
#BB21
Kat to Christie- If this were the real world I'd be livid & be able to stand up for myself. Like I've played a game that..the only thing I'm worried about at home is things he's said about me on the live feeds.

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Christie thinks Kat's a person of integrity & she's smarter & classier than Jackson tried to paint her.

Christie: I think she (Holly) looks way more pathetic than you do. She's willingly standing by a guy who talks to women like shit & treats her like shit. #bb21

Christie to Kat: Nothing would make me happier than if you (e) backdoor him (Jackson). I would literally gladly vote him out & rally to get him out.

· 2h
#BB21
Christie to Kat- It's so scary in a situation like this bc at home you can tell him to go f*ck himself but he's a ticking a time bomb. To be honest a lot of people feel this way. Straight up I would have no problem getting him (Michie) out next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 2h
To sum up:
Outsiders: we wouldn't want to make the 6 mad, so targeting each other is really what's best for us.
The 6: Hahahaha! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
#BB21
Christie- It would be my pleasure to get him out. But I would have to know I have your support bc Holly and Jack are going to be real p*ssed about that.
Kat - this is so bad. I was looking at the memory wall the other day. This is so bad please don't be mad at me

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Christie to Kat:I never told anyone that you were the one who told me Bella said my name. Everyone thinks it was Sam, because he's the one that confirmed it. I never said you said anything to me either after I knew what Nick told you. I will not repeat what you say to me.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21
Christie-I don't get mad at anything you say to me.
Kat - I told people I was looking at the pictures but really I was doing the math to get Michie out.
Christie - He makes me so mad. Especially being on slop.
#BB21
Christie - He expects everyone to cook for him, and then he eats it all and doesn't clean.
Kat - do you think that maybe he's putting forth this image..
Christie says he needs to realize he's creating tension on himself and not others. She says he's a fool.

#BB21 Kat and Christie are chatting in the camp comeback room, Christie told Kat that Kat should trust her and has always been loyal and now the girls are talking strategy and what they think cliff should do. Christies says she doesn’t know why this convo is making her emotional.
Jess come in and Christie says she happy crying bc she loves Cliff and that shes 8 days late on her period,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.35pm.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21 Tommy, Nick, and Bella are talking about possible outcomes. Nick says we are going to be happy no matter how it turned out. Tommy tells him to think in present tense … how things are turning out... things can always change.
#BB21 production has given the house a couple warning for no napping... apperently Kats bedding looks like someone is sleeping there and everyone thought kat has been sleeping all day... kat thinks its funny

#BB21 tommy is trying to get to the bottom of something that was said... Tommy said he thought it was Nick, that he heard it from Jack and at this point its just he said she said... tommy said it just seemed like they were trying to slpit Christie and tommy apart

#BB21 Christei tells nicole, jess and jack that she may be working with these "8" people but at least 3 of them in the alliance suck. Kat says yea the wiki pages are going to be massive with alliance names...Jack says dont worry about him the stenographer in his head is recording

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
MichelefromdaBronx
@UgotBronx
·
2h
Kat: when you form an alliance do you come up with a name right away or is the alliance something that happens in time?

Jack: i feel this is a trick question
Kat no I dont know. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Nick talks Tommy about the double standards when it comes to Bella vs the others. Bella hear their names mentioned, but when they mention names, they get called out.
Nick: I have a lot of dirt. I could blow up games. But that's not me. #bb21

Nick: She's (Christie) allowed to talk to whoever. I know she's gaming. Why can't I?

Tommy: Don't worry about that. That's my advice. Don't go there. It's a slippery slop that can hurt you. 👀 I can't answer it & I don't think you should go there either.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
·
2h
Kat telling Christie, Jess, Jack, and Nicole that she's not sure if Cheetos (her final two alliance with Sam) was real. #bb21

#bb21 kat, jack, jess, christie, nicoles are talking about the veto, jack using his power and basically getting the same draw

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Bella admits to saying names, but she didn't break any promises. She never swore to anyone she'd not put them on the block & then put them on the block.

Tommy thinks it's about playing both sides & gaming too hard. #bb21

Bella: From day 1. Even when we thought Kemi was going home. I truly believe that I was trying to be her friend. 👀 I'm so used to being home & people understanding my personality.

Tommy: I love your personality. We're gonna be great friends forever.