TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 23: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Watching Cliff's HOH this week was like sitting through a Tampa Bay Bucs game every week. Expect the expected.
Cliff sitting in the jury house in two weeks for the rest of the summer hearing couples having sex hourly. Karma
Is his family off twitter already?

And houseguests who eat real food while on slop should have to have to do it again the next week as punishment.

Cliff the newest BB Darwin Award nominee.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Lol sunny!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Sunny you are way more entertaining than the HG's. Reading here is more fun than the show or the feeds. I heard Bella say on the feeds that she only watched episode 1 and 2 of Season 20 and the finale to see who won. After nominations Bella was lamenting to Nick that she only put the minimum effort into her college career and that is generally how she approaches her life. It certainly shows.

We had a ray of hope with Cliff's HOH. Seasons with power shifts are so much more fun compared to these one big alliance "steamroll" seasons.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I would love it if they would skip having a jury house for this year. Send them all home and let them all vote at the end of the season. Now that would be a good blindside (never mention that there's no jury house, they find out when they have a ticket for home).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson is going for Jury votes with Nicole.

He does want to keep Cliff around for the new 8. He said Jat, too, to others but he and Holly already have alliance with Kat.

So Sam's meeting did not help Sam. Some want him gone before Nick, even.

Jess .. Yes wanna be cool cruel kid. What happened to the strong plus size is healthy agenda? What happened to the woman who ran a half marathon?

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I think Jack, Jackson and Christie are all like Paul.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tommy reminds me of Paul on his first season. Always running around from room to room, listening in on everybody's conversations.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Who does everyone want to win the HOH Thursday? I can't decide but I wish whoever did would put up Sis and Holly because I can't see Christie using her power to save them. Then at least one of the 6 would be gone.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Is there absolutely no way that Jack will go this week?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I would like to see
* someone put up Tommy/Sam.
* Sam wins POV
* Sam takes himself down and Christy goes up.

Actually, Sam doesnt have to be initial nominee. but I just want him to win POV

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jack's not going anywhere, Jess and Kat refuse to keep Bella.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Jack/Christie up and Cliff win the POV and not use it. All hell would break out and people would have to take sides.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Has Sis been carried off by a raven? There's some thing about her that reminds me of Victoria.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
All I can say is “what idiots!!” Kat and Jess really think Jack would keep them? Though really this is all on Cliff!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Love any of those scenarios.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
hope Kat thinks this thru.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Bella is planning on moving in with Nick's mom when she leaves,Nick was the one to suggest it. She also wants to meet Sam's wife and babysit his kids. Sam discouraged this.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jess doesn't believe there is a 6, it's 2 couples then Christie and Tommy. She told Nicole this. Can she please leave soon.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What are kat and Jess planning?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Tommy just asked Jackson if they get more slop if they run out. Did Jackson already eat it all?

I hope the answer is no. Jackson should have rationed it out better.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I should have stayed on the kitchen cam. Didn't need to listen to the sex shows Christie was describing.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Probably all the cooked slop is gone...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I often wonder if Jess is capable of completing a sentence. She seems to get through 1/2 .. pause .. like .. you know, like like .. like you know what I mean.

At the end, I have no idea what she was saying

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think she was dropped on her head as a baby

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hahaha Keldogg!!!