TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 23: Archive through July 23, 2019 users admin

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Well that was a snooze fest that led to a Kumbya moment.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Except....If Kat has half a brain (which I am sure she does), she didn't come out looking that clean and is not going to be happy about it.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
So true, Mamapors. How dare anyone form an alliance or talk game or gather without a Sixpack (or whatever that numbered alliance is). Jeesh.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
ooooooh, Kat's mad and venting to Tommy in the storage room...

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
She definitely felt like she was thrown under a bus.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am happy that Nick mentioned Kat.. MAYBE ... Jess, Nicole and Cliff HEARD that. Probably not.

No lightbulbs

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Deservedly so, Kat being thrown under the bus.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie and The Jacks are SO condescending.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have been on the phone but it looks like that little meeting just strengthen the six and Nicole and Jess and Cliff are off to themselves.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So Jackson just put peanut butter in his protein shake.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson, as I said in Twitter, is Teflon™

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 2:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Briefly popped in.. Tommy and Jackson and Holly were congratulating each other as the greatest alliance ever. They will replace Nick and Bella with Cliff and Kat. Keep Cliff for double eviction puzzle comp, then boot him.

Bella, Nick and Sam must go. Holly is impressed with how well Bella is accepting her fate.

They mocked Sam calling the meeting.

They did not mention Jessica and Nicole.

Tommy has become more insufferable..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, I missed the house meeting but it sounds like I didn't miss much at all.

I woke up to Jess and Nicole talking in the kitchen. Jess wants no part in trying to flip the house and save Bella.

She doesn't think there are sides in the house. It's more like a square and Christie is in the middle. (????). It looks like she has blind faith in Christie.

The only thing that she said that makes some sense is that it's only week 4 and it's at a point where the game changes. There are cracks in the big alliance and it is showing. They will be going after Nick and Sam next and Jess and Nicole just have to wait it out a bit and sees what happens. Jess just does not trust Bella at all and if they save her Bella would just turn on them again. Which could very well be true. Jess thinks that Bella is just very young and that's why she acts the way she does, but Nick is a grown ass man who works with kids so there's no excuse for him. Jess doesn't think Bella, Nick and Sam are underdogs because they put themselves in that position.

I just dont like the fact that Jess trusts Christie.

On another note, when the cams switched for a few minutes, Christie and Tommy were talking and Christie was saying that she wants to take Holly for their final 3. She thinks that nobody will vote for her at the end. Ha!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea said Tommy has become more insufferable

Tommy is a Broadway dancer, but I see him as wanting to be a Broadway director and he thinks he's directing this whole cast to do what he wants.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nicole alone in the hammock talking to the feeds.

She says she understands Bella has to go. She's a social threat (not any more) and a comp beast.

Every one thinks they are in the good graces with the top of the totem pole (Jack and christie) and hello, everyone can't be at the top.

Things change in the house so quickly. Last week she thought she was gone and today she is still here.

And America, if you're listening, it's 16 wonderful people in this house, so don't go after Bella for the things she's done, or Nick. If she's forgiven them, we can too. She loves them. So if she can move forward with them, so can we.

She worries to much about the people in the house. It bothers her seeing them stressed out or nobody talking to them , etc.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick is in the kitchen eating. I'm assuming it's slop nuggets with sauce.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now he's getting a huge plate of slop from a lot. It looks like macaroni and cheese to me. But he just asked Nicole if she wanted some slop meal.

Jackson says he won't volunteer to be on slop again.

He's going on to Nicole how it was the week of new recipes that everyone is cooking and the HOH basket.

He asked Nicole how she felt about Bella going, a few words I couldn't hear then fish.

I wanted to hear how she handled the question.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just general chitchat between Jackson and Nicole right now. Which is good for Nicoles game. Jackson might like her more and not think shes the horrible person or the great manipulator that everyone makes her out to be.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Aww, gee, I went to bed and missed the house meeting.

Yay!! I missed the house meeting!

Thanks for covering it, you guys, I don't think I can take much more of this season.

If Jackson doesn't get a penalty nom for sneaking food, then I'll have to assume that production wants this despicable person to win, and I'm not here for that.

Kemi has caught up on the things that were said about her in the house, and she's totally embarrassed that Big Brother is part of her life story. Can't say I blame her.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why are Tommy and Christi looking so good they are constantly going back and forth. Kind of want Jackson to win HOH so he realizes how much stuff Christi has planted. Even holly to win

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't get it. I think the other hgs are hitching their wagons to Christie and think they are going to take her to final three.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie reminds me of Paul. So def not a fan right now 😂

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am just here to see what Jackson drags into the shower for breakfast this morning.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Even if Cliff had double crossed the 6 Kat, Jess and Nick would of never had his back. They want to be with the cool kids badly. They are why the underdogs will never unite and put up a resistance. Cliff did what he had to do for his game. Jess worships at the feet of Christie and Jackson. I hope when she gets out she sees what a useless ass she was in the game.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Has everybody told Jackson what a hunk of a man he is this morning?