TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
xenobriotic 💣 @xenobrioticBB
·
5h
Jackson informs Sam that "calories are a source of energy." #Jacksonteaches #bb21

Hahahaha.... CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
·
3h
Kathryn: Did you tell him (Jackson) he was losing his abs?
Beth: Yes. That's why he's mad at me.
Kathryn: #BB21 💀💀💀💀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
yas @Adoomies1
·6h
Lmfao didn’t he just have a HOH where he bullied a girl that was trying to tell him... this? 🙄
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 6h
Nick: This reminds me if season 19 when they literally just did whatever paul said. It's going to be the same (e) thing.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
2h
Sam to Bella: Don't come to me & go, "They mentioned my name." Well you're actually voting out Bella, so go (e) yourself. (e) outta here. It's gonna take a lot for me not to be pissed off. A lot cause I'm really really pissed. And Sam being mad is no fun. #bb21

Sam wants the others to know he's mad so they know they screwed up bad. On the other hand he doesn't want his emotions to get to him because his wife is watching & thinking he needs them now.

Erika (Dr Evil E) @iam_erika
·2h
Sam tells Bella to not tell Nick about flipping the vote last week to keep Nicole. He'll tell him later. #BB21

Bella will tell Nick in 3...2...1...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·3h
Sam to Bella- We can preach to Kat that she is at the bottom of the six. Cliff- If it's a tiebreaker, I wanted him gone at the beginning of the week. I will do what we need to do #BB21

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·4h
Nick: Feeders, turn off the Feeds. Jack won.
He's lacing into Cliff and rightfully so. Cliff thinks Christie will use her power to help him if he doesn't force her to use it now. What a fool. #BB21

·4h
Nick- There is not even a point to watch. If you are a live feeder, just turn it off. Just turn off the (e) show, cause Jack just won Big Brother 21 #BB21

·
4h
Cliff- I cant go against my word. Nick- But we are going to lose. Cliff- What else am I supposed to do at this point? My only other option. Nick- We are going to lessen our numbers. I would rather she use the power if she was going to go up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB
·
3h
Kat to Beth: If this is true, this is the funniest, dumbest thing ever. Did you tell him he was losing his abs?
Beth: Mhm...he thinks I'm such a b(e).
Kat: We are dealing with a Grade-A douchebag.
#BB21

RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·3h
I think I'm more frustrated than normal with how this is playing out this week because Cliff is an actual fan who watches the feeds and should know better than to give a majority alliance what they want without flushing out a power. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
·3h
Nick talking like his game is done too...Hes got a better shot winning an endurance HOH than either jackhole #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·2h
Yeah but Christie still has her power and a half dozen people that she'd let use it depending on who's up, so even if he wins HOH it gets stolen and he can't play for the next one, so I get why he feels defeated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·1h
1:23pm remember this the next time a former HG tells us “you weren’t in the house. You don’t know what went on!”

Neither do they half the time.
#BB21
Quote Tweet

· 3h
Bella- If Jack doesnt leave this week, it's Jack's game. Sam- He is just taking the dogs for a walk at this point. Bella- I think this literally will decide who wins Big Brother. Cliff- It flips the whole house upside down #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21
@bigbroaccess
·
1h
Bella also wants to hang with Sam's wife and babysit his kids. She's basically moving in with them. Sam said his wife wouldn't want to hang out with her because she's just some random person from BB. #bb21

·1h
#BB21
Bella - I'll need to call my mom and deal with her. I'll have to call my ex bc I'll have to have him go with me to get my stuff at that place
Sam- what place?
Bella- the place where all my stuff is at?
Sam-Isn't it at his place?
Bella- It's at a different guys place

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com @bigbspoilers
·5h
“If you are putting up Bella anyways just let her use the power. otherwise, she’s going to have the power for 2 more weeks” (link: http://bit.ly/2M4EGZN) bit.ly/2M4EGZN #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Cliff joins Sam & Bella.
Cliff: I'm surprised no one has approached me asking anything.
Sam: Like what?
Cliff: I figured they'd be all over me, "What did Bella say? How was Nick responding?" No one's saying a word to me about anything.
#bb21

Cliff thinks it'd be funny if Jack is so certain he's not going, that he doesn't pack his luggage & he gets voted out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
48m
Dear Cliff;
They don't need you anymore.
Much love,
Captain Obvious
#BB21
Quote Tweet

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 1h
Cliff joins Sam & Bella.
Cliff: I'm surprised no one has approached me asking anything.
Sam: Like what?
Cliff: I figured they'd be all over me, "What did Bella say? How was Nick responding?" No one's saying a word to me about anything. 😬
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
2h
Cliff is in a much worse position now...
He didn't flush the power.
He didn't get any of the 6 out.
He doesn't have Bella as a shield.
He won 2 comps back to back & is now seen as a threat.
He put both Jacks up and they will both come for him 100%

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
2h
So penalty nom for Jackson after he left the kitchen with full pockets to take multiple showers where he just stood there with his back to the water and would randomly duck down for a long time then come up chewing and talking with a full mouth? #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·2h
Not many people have one defining moment for their own game, for the season itself and for their own legacy in BB.
Cliff did, and this is how he will be remembered..
This & Cliff Notes being overheard
Quote Tweet

· 3h
Cliff to Bella/Nick- Dont think y'all are the only ones that are screwed. It's just a matter of order at this point #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
2h
My opinion: Jack isnt winning #bb21. I also think Cliff, Nicole, Jessica, Jackson, Analyse and Bella aren’t either.

That leaves (in my guess at order) Tommy Christie Sam Holly Nick & (gasp) Kat!! Ok I give Kat as much of a shot as Analyse but I’m putting her here for Scott

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
32m
#BB21 Jess and Kat are talking about Kats work schedule and going out, Jess says she feels she losing weight bc shes not drinking, but she says outside the house she brunches hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
· 1h
Wow, you can actually feel the #bb21 tweets slowing down. 😐

The BB President @TheBBPresident
·
5h
CLIFF, THE 6 BLINDSIDED YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE 4 DAYS AGO! YOU'RE GOING TO HONOUR YOUR WORD TO THEM!? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
31m
#BB21 Cliff, Nicole, Christie, Jack, Sis and Holly are talking about 2-day football practice and how sore they would be. Sis says she would have those for soccer and they would have to take salt tablets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good one... Shawn@jockngenius
·31m
Here's how the conversation should have went: Cliff (to Jackson and Christie): you six (b)holes voted me out. To save your power, tell me which of the six I'm putting up next to Jack. Otherwise you waste your power to save someone else. Period.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·19m
Yes
Quote Tweet

Kelly jaworski @kellbell73
· 22m
Replying to @EvelDick
Someone said he had pizza in the shower. Is that true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·19m
Nick: I can't believe she (Kat) did me like that. After how honest I always was with her. I always had her back & she (e) me.
Nicole: I'm sorry.
Nick: Nah it's good. But I also would do it again. Not telling her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
·8m
Sounds like its official.
Beth & Jackson are broken up.
Kathryn: I know how she feels because that's exactly how I felt when he broke up with me.
👁️👁️ #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·36s
Sam: So what's the next step?
Christie: I don't know. I don't have any issue with you.
Sam: I don't have any issue with you either. I was thinking when I was showering..do I talk to Jack? If I were to win the next HOH, what would I do? I'd probably still target Jess. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
#BB21 #BBLF
We've got Nicole, Nick, and Bella talking outside and we've got Sam and Christie talking in the target room. Moments ago the cams were on Holly, Jess, and Tommy in the Kitchen.
Sam is talking about how it would look if he kept trying to hang out with Bella.

#BBLF #BB21
Jack immediately leaves the group and Bella and Nick begin to talk about how condescending he is when he walks into the room.
They're talking about how their plan to evict Jack was going perfectly until Cliff made the deal to save Christie's power and put up Bella.

#BBLF #BB21
Nick is predicting the order in which the Houseguests who make it to jury will be evicted. He doesn't mention Bella.
He thinks Jack will win.
Looks like they have little hope Bella is staying in the house over Jack.
Jack joins the group, a plane flies overhead.

Jmm

08-15-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
So I'm confused - is "Beth" Holly?