TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I'm on the Bella/Nicole/Nick feed. How do you know Cliff is miffed?

ETA: Because I get some satisfaction if he is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom if Jackson said “I like Holly better with abs” I’m pretty sure Twitter (and other viewers) would have blown up at Jackson. Just like they do when he drinks out of the milk jug, and makes disparaging comments about Kat after he had his way with her. And the things he has said about David, and Kemi, Jess, etc, etc,etc.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Did you hear the pudding comment?

The group was together talking about getting Bella out, and somebody said "the proof is in the pudding".

Jack said "in the rice pudding".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This Tweet, Gbcole:

“Cliff joins Sam & Bella.

Cliff: I'm surprised no one has approached me asking anything.

Sam: Like what?

Cliff: I figured they'd be all over me, "What did Bella say? How was Nick responding?" No one's saying a word to me about anything.”

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Keldogg,

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL, thanks Rosem. That's awesome.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff just covering himself if Nick is HOH next, or makes jury.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I avoid Jackson on feeds, but has anyone here seen Jackson sneak food into the shower? A few of my friends are talking about his excessive showering, crouching down while turning his back to the water...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yeah, he's eating all kinds of stuff in the shower. He stuffs it in his shorts pocket, and then goes into the shower, leans down and eats it.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rosem she did. I guess since I had a really bad eating disorder my flag went up. I personally think both Bella, Nick and sis are really the mean ones. The comments they make. I also have no respect for someone who goes to the guy that your friend was into. I do really like Nicole and ...... not sure but I def do not hate the jacks. Kemi was a good friend to nicole I liked that., but she was a blank stirrer. Loved Ovi. Was uncertain about David. But it broke my heart when he got evicted and cried. Hopefully gets another chance to come back. “Gre8tful” aligned not because the color of their skin but because they clicked originally. Not sure why the jacks are blamed for being racist it’s because they just clicked.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Now there’s a thread on Twitter with a clip of Jackson taking a long shower, and several times he disappears behind the door for a bit. People are suspecting him of sneaking food in there.

He could be just washing his feet, but he’s also taking a LOT of showers. Like 3 times a day. Haha!

There are cameras in the showers, so BB would know, but would they do anything about it? Penalty nom?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
They aren't racists for hanging out together or forming an alliance together.

They are racist for their comments and the way they treat certain people.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
kel unfortunately when they nominate people the ostresize them. Nothing about their skin. Do I think that is right absolutely not. But in this game that’s what they do. They did it do Nicole last week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rosem, they heard rattling paper and he was not showering and came out chewing, was the report.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, not only do I not have respect for Holly taking sloppy seconds, but even LESS respect for THE GUY who had no problem hooking up with TWO women, and then casting them aside. It takes two to tango. In this case, three.

The only two people in that house that I have any respect for is Nicole and Sam. The rest disgust me, with The Jacks at the top of that list.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The DR had to talk to Jack about his word &/or comments, it’s not just viewers making false accusations...

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I want to thank everyone for posting. I’ve watched and have had feeds sine they were first available. But I can’t get myself to watch these hamsters. I get to feel somewhat in the know through all of you. For me these hamsters, all of them, have the charisma of chicken pox. I can’t watch them. So thank you, again.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
ostracize is one thing.

letting racist comments come out of your mouth is entirely different.

If you didn't hear it, thats fine. I heard it.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Julie must love another rice comment.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So it is just boys being boys when Jackson shouts at Holly or tears into Kemi for taking space in the refrigerator, or boards the best foods for himself, rations what others eat, then eats more himself, throws out personal food of the HOH, states that he gorged on personal food of the HOH, floats about sex with two women.. He gets a pass because why?

Just a rhetorical question.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lil, maybe when Julie hears about the rice comment, they’ll be a penalty nom for sneaking food.

Julie may have some connections at CBS. 😉

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not that many these days.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I hope you listen to Taran Armstrong every morning at 8am (on RHAP). I like watching via Youtube (my iPhone gets a workout as I get stuff done while listening).

When I can't stomach the feeds, it makes me feel so good to read here and listen to Taran.
Taran and his guest co-hosts have fun laughing while letting us know what is going on each day in the house. It makes me be able to follow this season and not give up on my BB summer despite a horrible cast.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What is RHAP?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
"Rob Has A Podcast"

Rob Cesternio of Survivor fame (2 seasons) has made a business for himself from his apartment. Taran is one of his employees who does a daily update. He is fantastic.

Also Rob himself does YouTube episodes after each Big Brother show. On Thursdays his permanent guest host is BB20 Kaitlyn. Last Thursday she talked about hosting the Veto Comp and her experience there. (Jack would not stop staring at her.)