TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Christie did promise to use her power to help him. Nick was wanting to put him up next week so he could get back with the cool kids. Jess was only with him because he told her she was safe, if he goes up she won't lift a finger to save him. Kat may say she doesn't want him up and Nicole would say nothing. They were never an alliance and Cliff knows this. He has screwed no one's game they had screwed their own game already.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I DVRed the show last night and deleted it, not even bothering to watch it. It’s going to be a long week until Thursday.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Sam just told Bella if he wins HOH he'll just put up Jess and Nicole so he can do the same thing and stay in good with the majority, that way he protects Nick and the two of them can be in jury together.

There's no one to root for, omg.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
scare

Insert Houseguests Name ______________________

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/195554808794424316/

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Sam for feeling that way. Cliff helped the 6! The Jacks already said they would put Cliff up first chance they get. Bye Cliff.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
If AG wants to kill off BB then making sure that the two 'Jacks' are in the final 4 will do it. From every thread it is clear that no-one wants to see them get that close let alone win. Just once it would be great to see the under dog rule and win...I guess we can always dream. I haven't even bothered to watch a couple of the shows this season and that is bad for me. I used to always work my schedule around watching BB. Now I watch TLC on Sundays...really upset with how production is interfering with decisions.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Right Keldogg

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole sitting by Christie, Holly and Sis. She leaves, Holly says she's worried about talking any game in front of Nicole. Sis says no, she doesn't trust her at all. Christie says they should talk a little bit to Nicole "at least for this week", just in case.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nick has twice told live feeders to cancel their feeds. I'm surprised Button Boy didn't change the feed.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
too late, Holly.

You're all over the internet already.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I guess Derrick is going to be on some roundtable tonight (?) and has said no way should Bella have gone up with forcing the use of Christi's power.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
yes. he did a podcast this morning and said the same thing.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
When Cliff got HOH and put the Jacks up, I thought, YAY! One of them is going.

Then he puts Bella up.

This is the worst year ever. I don't like any of them enough to root for them.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was seriously ready to cancel All Access, then Cliff won his way back, won HOH, and nominated 2 of the worst houseguests. I was so happy that Cliff single-handedly saved the season! Yay!

Well, that lasted for 2 whole days. I just turned the feeds off again, they are just boring.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
When does jury start?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok just have to say this but I do not hate the Jacks. I kind of feel like they have been tortured on social media. Do I think they are the most politically correct no. But I def do not think either is a racist or an abuser. On day 2 they were pegged. I don’t know just my opinion.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Also turn the holly conversation around with Jackson. What would Twitter say if Jackson said to holly. He liked her better when she had abs. Really. Someone with an eating disorder that comment is awful.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I base my opinion of all HGs each season by what I PERSONALLY see via Live Feeds. We know the cbs shows are heavily edited & scripted. This season is boring. The Jacks? I would not like be friends/acquaintances/coworkers with them. I would not want my sons to have them as friends. I would not want my daughter to dater either one. Stuff they’ve done/said is beyond excusable, I don’t care to ever see them again (which means they will be back on another season...). Until I don’t have a choice, I switch cameras, but when they get to lower numbers, I will just read about them on here.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
When I hear someone say racist things, I will assume they are a racist. When someone says misogynistic things, I will assume they are misogynists.

When someone shows me who they are, I believe them.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Did Jackson talk about his “eating disorder?” I read his mom mentioned it on social media but I didn’t know the HGs knew of it. I heard Jack teasing him a couple weeks ago about his weight gain...I figured THAT would trigger him into working out to an extreme! Now people are talking about his weight LOSS, due to slop. Jess was talking last night about how quickly men on slop lose weight. She said she can see it in Jackson’s neck already...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is miffed that the gang of 6 aren’t coming to him to talk about anything.

Well, Cliff, you have no power anymore so you can’t do anything for them. Don’t worry, as soon as you win HOH again, they’ll be back up your ass.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't get this whole ostracizing of Nicole. They were the ones who saved her because of whatever reason. And now they keep saying she's a mastermind. These people are nuts.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL, why does Cliff think they will talk to him. Unless they get concerns that there is going to be a tie, they don't need him anymore.

Nobody's going to get him ice, nobody's going to ask about his leg, nobody's going to let him think he is part of the cool group.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, such a surprise

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They saved Nicole to mess with Nick and Bella.

Cliff, wake up and smell the failure of your HOH.