TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Me too Seamonkey!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
More understandable and then the power would not dominate future HOHs.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Almost, Seamonkey. I wish they had voted out Nicole and David had come back in. Nicole is nice, but she really, really sucks at this game.

David would definitely vote out Jack, Nicole is to wishy washy, and he could have convinced Jess and Kat to do the same.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The part that galls me the most, is that Cliff not only saved the people who voted him out, but he left them with a major power.

He believes that these very same people will honor their deal to keep him safe. Hahahahaha!!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Lol Rosem! I don't know how someone so intelligent could make such stupid decisions lol.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
You can't call it good play when a power is left in the house that you could have flushed out, and both of your nominees will be left in the game. Disappointed in Cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bella and Nick just said that Jack is set up to win and everyone should just cancel their feeds because theirs no point in watching.

How true.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick just told Bella that if they all want Jack to win he's going yo help Jack win. He will go take out Jacks 2 biggest competitors. He doesn't care anymore.

Karsimken

07-28-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karsimken a private message Print Post    
I feel like when my football teams makes an interception and then they do nothing with the advantage and the other team gets the ball back.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree Seamonkey. Jack did a 180 today about Cliff, telling Sis they were Adding Cliff and Kat to their 6. The DR probably told Jack he had to keep the deal and they would have Cliff put Bella up.

I haven’t watched BB in a while and this was why. Every time their chosen people are in trouble they interfere, ruining any real gameplay.

They don’t care at all who the fans like.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Well the glimmer of some hope for this season dies and fades. What a waste for Cliff. What does he think is the benefit of this play?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just realized that I still have not watched last night's show.

And am not rushing to watch it.

I guess I want to see the comp Cliff won. Or, DO I?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
When Bella is evicted this week, that will make 4 minorities evicted pre-jury. I suppose Jessica will be next.

🙄

That’s just a great look for BB & CBS.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The problem for Cliff was that he couldn't rely on Kats and Jess's vote. Jess is an idiot if she thinks she's going to make it much further unless there's a shakeup in the house. Cliff has the bad leg right now, so he's hoping it will be better in 2 weeks for the competitions.

Like he said, he rolled the dice, it just didn't work out for him.

Though he's a fool for trusting those guys. They will make up some huge story and pin it on him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jacks an idiot. He's pissed off thinking Nick, Bella and Sam are talking shit about him.

He has zero basis for this because they are not.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Then put Tommy up Grooch. Jack goes home. He owes nothing to Christie.

She voted him out about 4 days ago for goodness sake.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Our problem is we are out here wanting Cliff to do our dirty work without the advantage we have of knowing everything that is happening in the house. Kat told Cliff in so many words that he would not vote Jack out. And if he put up Tommie he would lose her support in the future. Cliff was in a no win position because of Christie's power and Kat's vote. He chose the path that he hoped would give him more time in the house and hopefully regroup. I give him credit for trying to make a move that I don't think anyone in the house had the ball to even try. So I not going to crucify him for taking a shot and it not working.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The trio of doom (Christie and the 2 Jacks) just said it will be either Nick or Sam are going next.

Bella is right, if she goes, it's time to cut the feeds.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Ok but why not let her use her power, he is in the same spot.'

There is no way to put sense to his move.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Because he got 2 weeks safety with the deal. Maybe Nicole too, I'm not sure. And then her power is gone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, I'm with you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think that is why the shows have highlighted the worst of Bella.. (While downplaying or ignoring actions of others) And for some people, it seems Asian Americans don't four as minorities or poc. Look at college admissions.. They are too successful and thus less sought after as a demographic.

We have Jackson sneaking food while a have not. Nothing has been done. Throwing away food, hiding choice food, and nothing.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Thank you Grooch, I was feeling awfully alone in here.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
He got a "two week" safety deal with Christie. He didn't even get a guarantee from her that she would use the power to save him, just that she wouldn't put him up.

He didn't get any deal from any of the other 5 who voted him out once before.

He screwed his and others games and basically came up empty handed.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Bella and Kemi caused their own exits by their actions. David lost 2 chances to play and Ovi left because Christie didn't want to backdoor Kemi and Sam had promised to use the veto on Cliff and suggested Ovi as a replacement nom. I don't think it's blatant racism maybe bias toward people who look different. I hope what I'm trying to say makes sense.