TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I agree Cricket. I am so disappointed in Cliff. I wanted fireworks today lol. You'd think I'd learn, whatever I want to happen, is not lol.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He apparently IS this stupid.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff says that others are playing out of fear.

Ummm, Cliff. Maybe you better take a look in the mirror...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
You were right, Rosem. I got worried yesterday because the DR called him in and he seemed to change his tune, but I still thought he was lying. I hate the DR; let the game be played you jerks.

Cliff to Bella: "Whatever you can do...I'll support you; I'll talk to them." Hey, fool you wouldn't need to talk to them if you didn't put her up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sam or Nicole must win HOH and just ignore Cliff. The other side will push for him to go up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Stupid Cliff still thinks he has some sway; he has none.

Says Kat was voting Bella out; that's why you put up Holly, fool.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff is lying to Bella when he tells her to campaign; he doesn't want to tell her he made a deal to save himself so she is being sacrificed. He's trying to say he knew he didn't have the votes to keep her so why put her up?

So much for him standing up to a bully.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I agree with you all. Cliff should have made her use the power.

And I am no fan of Jack, but I will cheer if/when Bella gets voted out.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The only person he could put to guarantee Jack going was Tommie. Nick and Bella were already talking about putting him up next week. Jess would do what Kat and Christie told her too. He can't trust Sam and can't fully trust Nicole next week. Most in there are afraid to make a move. I think he would have double crossed Cristie if he could have got Kat on board but she was against putting Tommie. I put the blame for all of this on Kat.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Wish someone would say to Tommy, "you dont fu*king love me, we have known each other for 1 month and we are not that close in here. Quit saying you love everyone, and everyone is amazing, and you are obsessed with everyone. "

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The outsiders are too dumb to come together and form a resistance. Kat is playing with Holly and Jackson, Jess and Nick want to play with the'cool kids', Sam and Nicole will to whatever it takes to remain safe. Cliff tried but in the end he had to try and save his game.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
At least now this almost guarantees Nick will win HoH...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
He didn't save his game, he accomplished nothing.

He caved to Christie, and members of her side are already talking about putting him out next week. He's proven he can win, he has proven he will go after that side, and he's proven that he can be threatened and give in.

AND he left them with a huge power.

The only one that might not go after him is Christie, but she certainly won't threaten to use her power to save him.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I do love to see that Nick is not giving Tommy a free pass. Tommy has had it too easy.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff did say he got safety for one week (lied he supposedly got 2) to Bella.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I so hope Bella can pull this off.

I also hope Nick can keep his mouth shut.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I've heard Jack say he will honor the deal, they have Nicole going home before him. I guarantee if he hadn't made the deal after this week Nick and Jess would have turned on him if that is what the 6 wanted. No one really has his back in there.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sam is talking to Bella and gave himself entire credit for turning the vote last week to keep Nicole. These people!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope that Christie's power is used to backdoor Cliff...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson just claimed he hates wasting food more than anything... ask him about the cookie dough he threw out!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Production seems to have Jack's back, seems to me.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Calimom

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The 6 will target Nick and Sam next.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, after a couple of giddy days, I am back to wishing that David had won the comeback!

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
The 6 voted Cliff out already! Bella voted to keep him! I know she would have voted him out, too but this is the fact. I’d love to see some misting here. Yes Bella would have ended up on the block had the power been used but it would have been a bit more understandable if Jackson was the one to do it.