TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, I saw Nick go into the bedroom last night and tell Bella that he was going to tell the others that he was fine with Bella going up, but it's all a lie, so don't hold it against him.

His plan was to convince the others that, so Christie wouldn't use her power and have Cliff double cross Christie with putting somebody other than Bella up.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But reportedly he told Kat, too?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Is veto ceremony today or tomorrow?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Seems to me Cliff could ensure he had the votes to evict Jack if he nominated Tommy, no?

Might make Christy mad for a minute, but she's been saying she wants Jack/Jackson gone without blood on her hands.

Seems to me the best solution, assuming she doesn't use the DPOV.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was odd yesterday when Cliff was talking in HoH with some of Six Shooters... Cliff mentioned a couple times that he and Christie had talked, but had NOT made a deal. He kept saying IF he did_____, but he kept saying nothing was final. Dis anybody later ask “what about his swearing on his family?!” Nobody asked Christie why there were 2 different stories? Maybe they just all assume since they are lying, everyone must be lying!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds, Christie is making it sound like she did use her power. Or am I misunderstanding what she is saying to Jack and Tommy? (Something like, they think I didn't use it.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, I don't know. But from reading here, Nick has as big a mouth as Christie does.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Christie used her power, I have no respect for her and all her talk about not letting a man tell her what to do.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba stated:
Cricket. "after what Nick did". What did Nick do?

Yesterday Nick told Kat Cliff was lying to the six about putting Bella up and of course Kat immediately told the six.

Sam, Cliff & Bella knew the truth and were told to say nothing;; however Nick just doesn't get that blabbing to people is ruining his game. He just doesn't learn. He didn't just ruin his game; he ruined Cliff's, Sam's and Bella's by talking to Kat when he was told not to.

Cliff's mistake this week was confiding in Nick and Bella. Should have just let them think Bella was going and say nothing.

I just read that Nicole outed Kat I guess re Kat telling the six Cliff was lying. Did anyone see it? She and Sam are on to Kat; they need to make Cliff understand Kat is not working with him.

ETA: He also ruined Nicole's game because is working with Sam and Cliff.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I laughed last night: I heard Jack telling Christie if they were both on the block and he won veto, he would use it to save HER. She insisted he shouldn’t do that, he told her it was already decided that’s what he wanted to do, no argument...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nick told Sam, I asked Christie if she used her power and she said no.

This is also making me think Christie did use it. Why would she tell Nick the truth and give him a chance to talk Cliff into flipping the script?

Elliemaync

10-10-2016

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Elliemaync a private message Print Post    
Nice moment outside with Jack and Nick. Nick is crying on Jack's shoulder because he doesn't want Bella to go. Jack has his arm around Nick consoling him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cliff this morning with some others sitting around: "One thing I will not do in this game is lie."

HAH! HAH! So hoping it was a hint to the feedsters.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, comforting words from Jack:

"Jack- I'm sorry you are hurting, bro. Nick- It's not your fault. Jack- People literally die from heartbreak. It can literally kill you"

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Never mind, I flashed back to re-listen to Christie and she thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread for pulling off not using her power and still getting who they want to be put up on the block.

Guess I was hopeful that she at least had to use her power for that.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
back

Lots of hugging.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Dream scenario- Christi uses her power and Jackson puts up christi. If I was a dr influencer I would push this move. Jackson is always saying that he came to play and he isnt playing an emotional game. Putting christi up would be an epic bb move that would be remembered in years to come and Christi +tommie are the couple to beat at this point. The only person who would really be upset would be Tommy but he is unlikely to do anything about it because his cultivated persona is the "I love you" cheerleader. Furthermore, jackson could possible gain favor with the outsiders and move down the totem pole of targets. I am trying to manifest this!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Cliff. You have now joined the BB Hall of Fame for one of the top 10 stupid moves in history.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Holly and Kat talking about Jackson..

Kat asks. (laughing) I heard he is mad because (hahah) did you say you missed his Abs

Holly: Yah

Kat: we are dealing with a #1 douchbag, why do you even care

Holly: yah

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I still think this is a long term play- and its a long time till Thursday, things could flip..

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He nominated Jack and Jackson, who will never trust him now.

Neither is leaving.

The 6 are still in tact.

He is getting rid of their #1 enemy for them.

Christie keeps her power.

Great job Cliff!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I expected the expected, and was not disappointed.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did the DR make him do this because they wanted to keep the showmance in? They are getting hate mail over Jack; you'd think they'd want him go.

Cliff just lost both sides. Sam's not going to trust him, nor Nicole.

What an absolute waste. Was he going for Christi only and didn't think he had the votes? What happened to Holly? I can't believe he is really this stupid.....so sad.

This game is over.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Christie still has her power, Cliff did exactly what his nominees want and ??

Cliff and that stupid owl are dead to me (again)

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I can’t believe they couldn’t at least flush the power! It would have been great to get them all done in less than a week!