TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Karsimken; is Derrick watching live feeds? Cliff really likes Kat and he doesn't know she's a traitor. I'm surprised Derrick didn't realize he has to put 2 of the alliance up.

Kat would work because Christi has a crush on her so she would have 5 or 6 votes, but I don't see him putting her on the block unless he's found out she told the six he was lying to them.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Sam to Nicole when she asked what's up:

The plans I heard are in place are pretty good.

Karsimken

07-28-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karsimken a private message Print Post    
I think Derrick said he has started watching the feeds. This was his first time on the podcast and as of the end of the morning podcast he will be on tonight at 9p.

If Cliff put up Kat instead of Bella he would have the votes to evict Jack. Nicole, Jess, Sam, Nick and Bella. Kat flat out told him she would vote to keep Jack so eliminate her vote by putting her up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hah, Hah...Nick's going to get it from Sis; he told Christi he would keep Tommy safe and would put Sis up instead. She doesn't like her name coming out of people's mouths.

Current feel in the house: Jack is now ready to work with Cliff; make him No. 8 in a 7 person alliance, hah, hah. Cliff has done his job to hopefully make all them feel comfortable in Christi not using her power.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Karsimken, he absolutely cannot put up Bella. I think he's going to put Holly up. I sure hope he doesn't put up Sis because she could go over Jack.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Wilson I agree with you. You cannot trust Kat or Jess's vote. The underdogs will never be an unified unit with those 2 and Nick in it you could also throw Sam in there. None of them want to make a big move they are too scared. I don't even know why they are there if they don't want to play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The issue with us vs. Cliff, is that WE know that Kat is a traitor, WE know The Jacks are going to break the deal.

Problem is: Cliff does NOT know these things.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Jack was talking about keeping the deal with Cliff because he's good @ puzzles and he can help them. That's what Tyler did last year; used others to get himself ahead. I don't want Jack to do this.

Tommy just called in to the DR downstairs.

Sis is pissed! She was in the room with Nick; he asked her a questioned; she mumbled; he asked the time; she said she don't and stormed out.

Nick: "Hey, why am I getting attitude?"

Because you brought her name up to Christi, fool. You are tres bad @ this game.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
It probably won’t happen, but I’d love it if Cliff truly convinced Christie not to use her power. Christie doesn’t use it. Jackson comes down & then he puts up Christie as the replacement. That way either Christie’s power is gone (when she’s evicted) or Jack is gone (which is the main target he had all along). Backlash would seem big, but I don’t think the group of six are as strong or connected without Jack in the house and after some time Bella would still be the bigger target over Cliff for future evictions.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Sam is catching on to Kat; he was trying to tell Cliff a few minutes ago but Nicole came and joined them.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well if Christie wants to use her power she has to say so in 15 minutes or so- and if Cliff is scamming everyone until the power can’t be used and does something in veto meeting it’ll be a classic moment..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Sam should grab Cliff and go off to whisper with him about the weather.

Christie would see it, totally freak out and go invoke her power.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christi telling Holly she trusts him...talking about Cliff?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kat seems to have been upstairs quite awhile; is she hiding out?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Was Christi just called to the DR? Couldn't hear the name but a blonde went in.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bella & Nicole are getting along fine. Talking with Sam and Bella asked why everyone is against her. Sam said it's has something to do with Kat and that Bella started an argument between Kat/Jess because she said Kat had a power.

Bella is like....oh geez.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This would be decision time, correct?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Sis calling Bella someone who doesn't even know the game, when she herself takes everything personally.

Now kissing up to Cliff because Jack told her he was okay with Cliff. She's like Jack's puppet.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Christi told Cliff she wasn't using it, and said she trusted him...

If this week started so well, why in the heck is it gonna end with Bella going, of all people..again, wrong person won POV, wrong person has wrong power...seems to fit with this season going wrong I guess..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sam is the voice of reason, but to no avail:

"Sam- If you are going to put up Bella anyways, let her use the power then. Flush it out.

Cliff- She has promised that she would not use the power against us.

Sam- But she also promised that if you put up Jack and Michie, she would not go against that"

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
We won't find out if she used it or not until the Veto meeting, correct?

Wilson, IF Bella goes up, it's because of Nick and his big mouth telling Kat Cliff was lying to the six. Cliff is trying to save Bella and he blabs. What an idiot.

I still have hope Cliff is doing cleanup convincing them Bella is going up when she isn't.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I'm hoping Cliff is not telling anyone the truth after what Nick did, not even Sam.

ETA: Nick is in the convo and Nicole. Cliff is not going to say what he's really going to do.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Cricket. "after what Nick did". What did Nick do?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This entire group wants to be part of the cool/cruel gang.. Like when Chicken George thought he was Chilltown and of course he was not.

No one wants to go to final two with Jack, Jackson, Tommy or Sam, thinking they could not best them, but they want someone else to take them out.

And they doing to those who "kept me/us safe" while targeting weaker players.

And no one can shut up.

Kat seems to have everyone fooled. Crazy.

So Nick would sell out Bella, who would not boot him, who would be a jury vote for him, thinking he runs with the big, mean dogs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot imagine that Christie would be able to keep her decision a secret.