TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
gmta Cricket lol

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, don't give up just yet. Cliff wins nothing if he puts Bella. I'm sure he knows that and if the went in the DR together it could have been to discuss the blindside.

Also, why at a late hour try to convince Christy not to use her power?

I truly think Cliff was playing the "I just can't do this" card yesterday just to get through the day. At 11:00 we'll know if she used her power (because she'll blab if she did or not) and then watch BB make us wait all day for the Veto Ceremony.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Karuuna did he wash it or did he just wash his hands? lol

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Lol, Nana, you and I were thinking alike @ the same time. Let's manifest a Holly nomination!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Yes Cricket! Let's get this done!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I hope you're right! He is a fan so he must know he gets virtually nothing out of a Bella eviction.

At the very least, he should have made Christie use her power so it's out of the way. But to not even get THAT, makes me so frustrated.

PS: I'm MANIFESTING as hard as I can! Haha!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought he held the cucumber in his mouth while he “rinsed” his hands...

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I did too Cali, that's why I asked. Either way, I wouldn't want someone to take my food into the stall while they pee, even if he rinsed it lol yuck!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cucumber Gate, I can not stop laughing at us analyzing this! I do love you guys!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I think his mama forgot to teach him basic manners. Like not drinking from a milk jug and then putting it back in the fridge. The other day he did it right in front of Jack and Jack didn't say a word. If that was Kemi doing that, Jack would have been all over her like he was about her just putting her bottle in the fridge. But Jackson, he let slide, didn't say a word.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson only washed his hands in the sink.

I doubt if the cucumber needed to be washed in the first place.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Cliff has to choose whether to flush out the power or get Jack out of the house; it shouldn't be hard. He's pushing for Christi NOT to use her power, so it's just not believable that she would NOT use her power & he puts Bella up.

Christi is making enemies; she will use that power soon. Also, she's fed up with Jackson; he's fed up with her. They will go after each other.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought he held the cucumber in his mouth while he “rinsed” his hands...

You are all right.

However, note that the clip *cuts* while he is washing his hands and with the cucumber in his mouth. And then we see him walk back in the living room. So it's possible that he washed it after his hands.... uh, or not.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think once Jackson won POV (since he already knew about Christie's power), Cliff knew he had to change strategies- how best to protect himself from a revenge boot next week (since he thought he wasn't going to be able to get enough votes to boot Jack most likely- he has 3 or 4 solid votes, but probably not the 5 he'd need to force a tie).

Letting the main group have their way on Bella going keeps him in somewhat good with them- and might keep the target off his back for a bit (and Christie may be happy she can keep her power- she might need it for herself while it's still in play). It's maybe not what we want, but it's probably what is best to keep him in the game long term.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
He should not have had the cucumber in the bathroom.....period.
I was my veggies off with vinegar and then peroxide ( think VP ) vs buying veggie spray. Who knows who has touched produce and if they had clean hands.
His Momma should be so proud of him 🥴.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
But Wilson, it will not keep him in the game longer. Jack and Jackson have both said they'll take Cliff out first chance they get.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Nana-Cliff can only play the cards he was dealt (the wrong person won POV, and the wrong power is in the wrong person's hands).

Also, he's enough of a fan to know that there probably will be a jury returnee twist- but he has to survive likely one more week to get to jury (11 people left). This way at least gives him a slightly better shot.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
We'll have to agree to disagree, Wilson. I think his best move is to take out the "leader" of the 6 while he has his chance.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
No one can convince me this is in any way a good move. He has no protection and he lets a powerful player keep a huge advantage.

He can go next week.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Cliff already threw the first stone by nomming the two of them. He may as well follow it through, the damage is done.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
When did Nick tell Kat that Cliff was lying and Kat went & told the six? This, after Sam told him to say nothing to anyone. Nick is the worst player. I don't understand why Cliff told Nick/Bella the truth. They can't keep anything to themselves.

If Christi now uses the power, Nick should go up, not Bella. Geez, the worst team ever to be on big brother.

No Cliff Notes again today.....hmmm.

Nana's right, Wilson; 5 seconds after Christi told Jack about the two-week deal, Jack said, "Hogg's going up or home next week." There is no deal. I keep hearing Cliff say he could go up in flames; doesn't that mean he will do something big?

I'm still curious if the DR called Nick, Bella, Sam & Cliff in together. Did others notice? Was it to set up the blindside? Sure wish I knew more about it. Just read somewhere that they all went into the DR together. If it was before 11:30 when Nick was really pressing Christi not to use her power, I have to believe the four are together in blindsiding today. I guess we'll see.

Why does everyone trust Kat; don't they watch who she hangs with? If she and Holly are playing together, they are doing a good job. Holly with the in-crowd & Kat socializing with the others.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The issue is, is there any way Cliff could get 5 votes? I don't think so- he'd have to flip Kat most likely, and it may not be doable..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Nana; those two think they are the Kings of the house. You put them up; they have to go.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wilson, if he puts Holly up; he's got the votes. Kat will not vote Holly out and Jess votes how Kat votes; he'll have Sam, Nick & Bella at least. If it's 5-5 he has the deciding vote as HOH.

I would not be surprised to see Christi vote Jack out over Holly. She wants the guys out but she doesn't want to be the one to put them up.

ETA: The key is to have 2 of the 6 on the block to ensure Cliff has enough votes.

Karsimken

07-28-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karsimken a private message Print Post    
Derrick L was on Taran's podcast today. He suggested they could get the votes to evict Jack if Cliff put Kat up instead of Bella.