TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 22: Archive through July 22, 2019 users admin

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I saw a tweet a couple days ago from Jackson’s mom. She said he has an eating disorder and something else but I can’t remember what the second thing was. I didn’t know what the word meant and was going to look it up and forgot. She seemed a bit upset because viewers were making fun of how much he ate and said that Jackson had plenty of other things for people to talk about instead of how much he eats. Holly and Jackson were laying beside each other and she peeped under his shirt and said she liked his entry body better than now. It made him mad, so that is part of why they are fighting. I wish I could remember his moms twitter name, but I didn’t think to write it down.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I hope Christy doesnt fall for Bella's tears.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geeze, they put Gina Marie into the house and she had a bad eating disorder.

I have said before I think they do the psych tests just so they know what to expect, not to protect the hamsters.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well one thing that is going to happen with this week is that the 6 will have different targets than the "outsiders", which could prove interesting to watch.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
From what I saw and heard:

Jack was eating the cucumber.

Jackson said "There is something sticky on it. Let me wash it for you".

Jackson too a large bite out of it and went to the bathroom and into the stall. He flushes

I thought that he washed it with stall water (gag)

Then he walks out and takes another big bite before he gives it back to Jack.

Jack gnaws on it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
From what I saw and heard:

Jack was eating the cucumber.

Jackson said "There is something sticky on it. Let me wash it for you".

Jackson too a large bite out of it and went to the bathroom and into the stall. He flushes

Jack gnaws on it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Apparently overnight Jackson and Holly are fighting with each other over sex and weight. LOL!

Holly doesn't want to have sex on camera anymore and she called him 'pudgy' and I am dying of laughter!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
His Momma must be so proud.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So I guess Cliff is going to wimp out and do Christie's work for her by nominating Bella and letting her keep her power.

As much as I disagree with this, I can understand how Cliff feels. The people on his side are not reliable enough to count on. He still has doubts about Nicole and Jessica, and Kat could go any which way. Counting on Nick and Bella is also problematic, since they would go back to 'the six' in a heartbeat if asked. None of them have the ability to protect him next week when he can't play for HOH. So, I get it, but I'm still disappointed.

He's putting his eggs in the Six Shooters basket in the hopes that they won't crack them next week.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What annoys me the most right now is Christie. She has been telling people for weeks she wants Jack out. He is on the block now, so here is her chance, but she wants Bella to go this week instead. At the same time, I was reading last night that she was telling people again last night she wants Jack out but wants somebody else to win hoh and take the shot. And yet, the people she is telling this too, don't even bring up the point that he is on the block right now. Nor do they run back and tell Jack what Christie is saying. Though they run back and tell him every other bit of minutia.

What the hell is wrong with these hgs?

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
This would be the perfect time to vote him out. He would go straight home, not to jury with a potential to battle back into the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, ITA!!

Christie has said since the beginning that she wants Jack out, but doesn't want to do it herself.

This is her big chance! Right now!!! Ugh!!!

I also do not understand how this info has not gotten back to Jack, since she's said it to anyone who has ears.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did Nick, Bella, Sam & Cliff go into the DR last night together and if so, does anyone know why?

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I read that Jackson drank directly from the milk jug and put it back in the fridge. I can’t believe Big Brother allows that to happen, Would they let him spit in the milk and put it back? It’s the same damn thing, saliva is saliva!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Someone on here said the other houseguests know he does it and they don’t mind... so I guess if someone complained in the DR they *might* tell him to stop? I don’t understand why BB allows them to throw away stuff like they did with Ovi’s cookie dough, Cliff’s cereal boxes, etc. I wish BB would have at least said, “Jack, STOP that!” I guess because it wasn’t brought IN by the HGs, but still, what if someone threw away all the slop, or things made from slop? I guess they love the drama it causes...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tweet:

"Jack:
- won a mental HOH
- won a whacktivity power
- physical threat
- great social game

Bella:
- everyone in the house hates her

but yes getting bella out is totally the smart move #bb21"

Yup!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I'm getting a real kick out of this year! Watching these houseguests is like watching a train wreck. None of them know how to keep their mouth shut. I can't believe one of them is going to win so much money. I just laugh the whole way thru each episode.

And of course, I love the comments here. Always reading, seldom post.

And I do have to root for Cliff just because he's an old guy. Never thought he'd make it this far. I wish he would put up Christie. That would throw her for a loop. But I guess he won't because of her power.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I just can’t fathom that most of the people in the house are okay with someone getting saliva in the milk. It’s not just the germs, saliva starts breaking down food. Ugh, it makes me feel sick thinking about it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If Cliff does this, I am all for him going home next week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to give up hope yet. Besides reading what I asked above re DR, about 11:30 PM Nick was talking to Christie and really trying to convince her not to use her power. He would only do that if Cliff had assured him he's not putting Bella up. That's just how I see it.

Remember, the only people Cliff is not lying to is Nick/Bella. (maybe Sam...don't know if they brought him in.)

If Jack stays, Cliff is gone next week. The Jacks are not honoring the deal.

Let's just hope Christi is her own self-protecting usual self. She will keep that power for herself. I just don't see her using it when she told Nicole last night the guys had to go, but she needed someone else to do it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree 100%, and I also have to change cameras when they start picking each other’s zits... it happens each season and I just can’t imagine it. Never EVER have I done that, LOl!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, sadly, I have given up hope.

Cliff will nominate Bella, Christie gets to keep her power, and The Jacks will probably evict Cliff next week.

And we'll be left with pimple-popping, sexually frustrated, saliva-dripping houseguests for our viewing pleasure.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Christie has 2 1/2 hrs to tell the dr if she's going to use the power. Glad I have some errands to do, so I'm not sitting here sweating lol. I'm on the side not wanting her to use the power, so Cliff puts up Holly, insures Kat's vote, she will not vote out Holly and Jess will vote the same as Kat. So Jack goes bye bye!! My dream!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jeep stated:
And I do have to root for Cliff just because he's an old guy. Never thought he'd make it this far. I wish he would put up Christie.

Jeep, if he put up Christy the house might blow and he's really done; however, if he puts up Holly, he'll have the votes to boot Jack. Kat is a wildcard, but will NOT vote Holly out. How Kat votes, Jess votes. He'll have a minimum of 5 votes and possibly more. Jack goes home.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    

He did wash it in the bathroom sink before he went back out.