TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32s
#BB21 Cliff and Nicole get together in the RV. Cliff telling Nicole that he thinks Christie will use her power and put up Bella. He is saying he will offer to backdoor Bella to get some protection for Nicole and Cliff.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

Nick to Sam- If I can get them to go upstairs with me, and tell Cliff to put up Bella, and be like "(f) it, it's not worth it"...and then Cliff knows that I'm lying, they dont use the power, and he puts up someone else... #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
1m

Sam- Who would he put up? Nick- I dont care. Sis? I would rather Tommy go home than Sis. Sam- Tommy would not go home. Jack is going home #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Sis and Holly are getting makeup on and talking about Jackson and how he has been so "lovey dovey" and how it is weird and different.

Holly - He was like I am such a lovey guy and I am like what the F$ck?

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Nicole and Jess are on the hammock. Nicole telling Jess that Cliff told her that Christie will use the power and Bella will go up and go home.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB21 Kat is venting to Tommy in the storage room that everyt ime she makes slop that Michie asks her to make more too. Tommy and Kat then say they are very worried for Holly and how Michie treats her.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB21 Tommy: Just in general, he is rubbing people the wrong way. I do not think now is the time to bring it up but I feel bad for Holly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
54m
Nick wants Sam to talk to Christy again. Sam thought about waiting until tomorrow.

Nick: No. She has to activate it by 11am tomorrow.

cam changes #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
54m
Nick revealed to Sam that his plan was to go talk with Christie to say he's fine with putting Bella up, get Christie not use her power. Then tell Cliff to really put Tommy up. #BB21 Sam told Nick to be careful & says he had a good talk with Christie this morning!

What an odd thing to day... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
58m
Tommy & Christie check in. He asks how she's doing.
Christie: Good, refreshed, clean. Bleeding out of my butt hole, but that's okay.
Tommy: As long as it's light & not dark. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
58m
S: who would he put up? N: I don't care. Analyse? I would rather tommy go home then Analyse. S: Tommy would not go home. Jack is going home. #BB21

Christie to Tommy: I feel good. I didn't want to use it. If it came down to it and cliff didn't offer this up to me. I would.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
57m
Sam's going up to the HOH room.
Christie tells him not to worry. No one thinks anything weird.
Sam says Holly's been keeping track of how much time he spends in the HOH room. She told him. #bb21

Jess wants to ask Jack if he thinks Bella has a power.
Nicole: Why would you ask that?
Jess: Because she's the only one who would.
#bb21

xenobriotic 💣 @xenobrioticBB
·
55m
Nicole and Jess are still wondering whether Bella has the first power.
Jess is gonna ask Jack. Right now.
#bb21

6.13pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·56m
Sam- This ends on the double eviction night. Would you need it for double eviction? Christie- Trust me, I'm bugging out. Tommy- How are you doing? Sam- A little paranoid. I'm just scared of the ripples that happen #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
51m
Nick tells Bella he has a plan to save her. He's going to HOH to talk with Cliff & Christie. He's hoping Tommy goes up. He asks her not to say anything. She says she doesn't get his plan. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
45m
Analyse- I would really like to get Nicole out. I dont trust her at all especially after she was not willing to give us a vote. Christie- Nicole and somebody, and backdoor Sam. Analyse- I'd love to get Nicole after Sam #BB21

Analyse- She (Nicole) wouldnt even (e) be here if it wasnt for us. Holly- She would be at home on her couch #BB21

Analyse- I feel like her (Nicole) and Cliff are still working together. Holly- I think they are. Christie- He told me that he likes her a lot on a personal level, but on a game level he benefits nothing from working with her #BB21

Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
6h
I could see Christie spinning this as cliff is going to BD Bella to the 6 and then being “shocked” when he doesn’t. That makes her good with the 6, potentially gets a big target out and she keeps her power. Wasn’t her fault. That may be what she’s doing #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.38pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21
Jackson - I'm not about to sit there and be an embarrassment or regret to any girl ever.
Sis - about things that you've done?
Jackson - And i'm not about to start now. So if you're embarrassed or regretting anything I'll just cut things off and make that decision for you

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
2h
Jessica "Its like they had some final 8 or something" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
4h
Nicole: "if she doesn't use it and you put up somebody else, it's just gonna cause a firestorm"
Cliff: "yeah, I know it, I know it"

-he didn't say he wouldn't do that.. this is all I have to hold onto so I'm holding onto it

Curtis #BB21Sucks @RealityCurtis
·
4h
These people are literally just trying to get Bella out so they don't have to live with her in jury. WHO T(e) CARES?! PLAY THE GAME. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
on the show, Jackson being a nice guy and supporter of the underdogs - on the feeds, he's prepping to break up and ghost another girl he's boinked..
one of these things is not like the other

🌟 Cliff's Nip Clip [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
·
58m
The entitlement of these ppl thinking and getting mad about the fact that Nicole "owes them"...when they claimed they were saving her bc they cant stand bullies. #BB21

·
54m
Ch: She (Nicole) owed us and she back pedalled. A: Yes. I dont F*cking trust her. She is really sketchy.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What a gem.... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
2h
Jackson: She (Holly) goes back & forth. She'll be all about stuff & then the next day act like she's regretting stuff or she's embarrassed. I'm not gonna sit there & be an embarrassment or a regret for any girl. And I'm sure as hell not gonna start now. #bb21

Jackson: If you're embarrassed or you regret anything, I'll just go ahead & cut things off & make that decision for you. 👀 I'll make the executive decision, if you're gonna have regrets..then f' it. Everything's gonna stop & we'll go back to square one. It's done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
·
2h
Sis: I really need to get my period.

Beth: Me too. I was just thinking that.

Sis: Like just for safety measures. I'm scared a little bit

Beth: me too. Everyday Jackson is like, did you get it yet, did you get it.

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️ #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A @BigBrotherazzi
·
2h
So Jackson is going to break up with Holly because she doesn’t feel comfortable having sex on the feeds.. am I hearing this correctly? #bb21

·
3h
Jackson told Tommy/Analyse he'll make "an executive decision" to cut things off with Holly, she's worried about having sex on feeds apparently and he's tired of her going back & forth about that.. he said he doesn't take things personally" a few times, of course

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Christie to Beth/Sis: You girls will always have my vote over boys.
Tommy: Exactly. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Christie- Do you like him (Jack) more? Analyse- Yeah. Every day. I'm getting nervous cause I really dont want to like him a lot. When we get out of here, he will always go back to his ex. Christie- You cant go back if they are not there #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Sis was shaking her foot and Beth thought they were having an earthquake. 💀💀💀 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 2h
Christie says they take Sam out next week bc cliff wants to work with him and then the next week cliff won’t have anyone but them and then he can go #bb21

·
42m
#BB21 Tommy in the Target Room with Jack and Holly. They are discussing that Cliff would be good if he took the deal. They are also discussing that Nick and Bella were too worried about what happened when they got to the 8.

Sam and Bella are in the BY playing cornhole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
43m
Jack wants Sam out next and then Nick. Jack wants Nick in jury. Holly doesn’t want Nick in jury #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
17m
Tommy makes a lot of threats. Tommy has, not once, dictated what happens in the #BB21 house
Quote Tweet
Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 53m
Tommy says if Cliff doesn’t make this deal he goes home next week. If he makes deal he buys two weeks with a bum leg. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
23m
Cliff discussed his plan for the replacement nom earlier this afternoon. Recap: (link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-33-recap.html) bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨@lalalalickit
·16m
After bouncing a slop ball on the ground, Jackson proceeds to eat it.
Nick - Dude! You did not just eat that.
Jackson - 🤷🏻‍♂️
And then...
AND NO ONE SAID A FKN WORD!!!!!! HOW? WHY?!?!?!!!!!!!
#BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
#BB21 Sam joins Sis in the BR. Sam - I'm in a mood where I don't want to hang out with everyone, but I don't want to be alone. Sis - Well hang out with me. Are you OK? Sam - Yeah, I'm just trying to keep myself out of a mood.

Sam says he's thinking about his family.

#BB21 Cliff comes to the backyard and jokes that it's time for the ceremony. He ends up telling them that there is strawberry ice cream in there for those that want it, but he didn't want to say that in front of the Have-Not people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
5h
I’m hoping that all these tweets about Cliff basically giving up and talking about not having the votes, so Jack vs Bella is fine by him, is his way of knowing that the house can not keep a secret, so he’s misleading everyone until veto. PLEASE let that be the case. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn @JennEllensBB
·
4m
Maybe Jackson is sneaking food in the shower. He randomly just disappears and crouches down where you can’t see him and then he pops back up. #bb21