TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo ๐ŸŒ‚
@Clio_the_Leo
ยท
2h
Im normally not a fan of facial hair but I think Jack shaving his beard is a mistake โ€ฆ. as was speaking during the first three weeks of this show
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
ยท
2h
Jackson asked Tommy if he thinks Cliff will stick to what he offered Christie [renom Bella if Christie doesn't use her power] and "if he doesn't, we're (e)" - Tommy: "if he doesn't, he's (e)"

spoiler: Cliff was lying to Christie.. clear your Monday calendar ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
ยท
3h
Ok seriously, the feeds on Monday when Christie doesnt use her power and Cliff backstabs her are going to be GLORIOUS #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SlopParty
@SlopParty
ยท
2h
Jack tells Jackson not too look so negative. Jackson: โ€œIโ€™m tired. I havenโ€™t eaten in three days.โ€

He became a have-not yesterday morning. #BBLF #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ovi Kabir
โ€

@TheOviKabir
27m27 minutes ago
More
When you realize you were supposed to play Big Brother & not The Great American Baking Show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
ยท
3m
Nobody can say the #BigBrotherGossipShow is not dedicated. We recorded last night despite the fact that Scott is suffering from a kidney stone, and Mike was forced to record from a hotel bathroom. Together with
@colettelala
we manifested a great show detโ€ฆ (link: https://ift.tt/2SuVHOg) ift.tt/2SuVHOg

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
2m
#BB21 We have fish ๐Ÿ . Do you think Christie will use her power, will Cliff do what Christie wants, or will Cliff stand his ground and continue with his plan?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David Alexander
@davjalex
ยท
3h
Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hysterical... Philip Alan @PhilipAlanPhoto
ยท15h
"Am I the best Big Brother player ever?" - Christie #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
ยท 1h
Christie to Sam- I cant work with you and Nick with her (Bella) after me in this game #BB21

Sam- Do you think there is a chance that you would use it? Christie- I was thinking about it, yeah. In the last two days, I have been hearing that someone (Bella) is coming after me #BB21

Sam- I am praying that he (Jack) goes this week. He has to. Christie- I dont know what's going to happen. Sam- This is our only chance. We cannot beat Jack. He has to go #BB21

Christie- You have to understand that I have four people gunning for me. Maybe not Tommy. Sam- If you dont use it? It's your (e) power. That's stupid. This is your game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
1h
Sam and Cliff are explaining the POV comp and how they did, to Nicole and Christie. They both agreed that it was a lot of fun. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
1h
#BB21 Cliff tells Nicole that he wants to talk to her later about what they should do this week. Says everyone hates Bella. Wonders if he should use her for a vote once or jump ship and get Bella out and hope to save face with the 6.

#BB21 Cliff wants to know what Nicole and Jess want to do before he keeps making promises to Christie. He thinks Christie is going to use her power b/c she is getting so much pressure to - thinks she will get a lot of hate if she doesn't and she doesn't deal well w/being disliked

#BB21 Nicole says if Bella was up against Jack that Kat would definitely vote out Bella but she and Jess would vote out Jack. Cliff says if Kat doesn't vote w/them they don't have the votes. #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
ยท
1h
Cliff to Nicole- If I knew what y'all (Jess/Nicole) were going to do, it makes it easier to decide if I am going to make any promises to Christie #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
1h
#BB21 Cliff says he told Christie that he wouldn't put up her or Tommy if she doesn't use her power and he would let her decide between Holly and Sis as a replacement. #BB21

#BB21 Cliff says the other option is just to backdoor Bella and tell Christie to not use her power - says they could get commitment from the 6 to keep them safe. Thinks Sam would be a target before them, but Nick could fall back in w/the 6.

#BB21 Cliff tells Nicole that whatever happens he still wants to be F2 w/Nicole. She agrees.

#BB21 Nicole says they can't trust where Kat's head is at b/c she is constantly flip flopping. Says she trusts Jess. but thinks she could also flip flop easily. Tommy joins them and game talk ends.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com
@bigbspoilers
ยท
1h
"I keep the power all 6 of us stay and all we have to do is not put him up for 2 weeks, I feel like itโ€™s a win" (link: http://bit.ly/2JGatyC) bit.ly/2JGatyC #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
ยท
1h
Last night, Kat left the HNR because it smelled so bad.
Jackson sprays the room & her bed with Febreze.

Jackson: Kat, why are you being so dramatic? You're gonna get a penalty nom.
Kat: I don't see why that concerns you. #bb21

Cliff & Nicole talk (1/2)

Cliff hopes Christie doesn't use her power & they have the votes to get Jack out. If Christie uses her power, Bella goes up. He isn't sure they have the votes to then get Jack out. #bb21

Cliff & Nicole talk (2/2)

Cliff: I'm willing to take some risks. If I go ahead & stick the way it is, "If you (Christie) need to use the power..I get it." Let me call her bluff. If it doesn't work out, that could make me a target going forward. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
1h
#BB21 By the pool, Jackson is talking about what characteristics he looks for in the girls he dates. In the kitchen the topic is weddings.

#BB21 Christie, Jess, and Kat go to the Boat Room. Christie - I spoke to Sam this morning. I overheard a convo that Bella wants me out. Someone outside came to me and said it too. I said 'listen Sam, I don't expect you to get her up but she's coming after me' and he confirmed it.

#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat - Bella is a reckless player in this game. Everyone that associates with her gets dragged down. Kat - She came to me and said you need to go to Jess and remind her that you used the Veto on her.

#BB21 Jess - What would that have to do with anything? Kat - Just to confirm your loyalty or something. Jess - She knows I f'n love you. Christie - I make a lot of decisions on who I think is toxic. She's vocally coming after me & she is spreading her negativity around the house.

#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat - She's (Bella) breaking up friendships and dragging people down. She did it with Kemi, Nicole, and now she's trying to do it with me. We basically agree that she can not go to jury. She will wreck the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
49m
#BB21 Christie to Kat/Jess - She (Bella) doesn't deserve to go to jury. She's not a nice person. So we share a common interest. I told him that using this is major. My concern is that I value you, you, him, and Nicole. If he trusts her because she's valuable.

#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat - She (Nic) said 'morally I feel like I need Bella gone and I feel indebted to the people that voted Cliff out, but I feel like if I vote Bella out that I will ruin my game because you 6 are solid'. I told her the 6 is not a 6. It was an 8.

#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat - Literally week 2, Bella and Nick ruined that by trying to play both sides. The 6 was not a thing, it was just what was left of the 8 and we had a common target.

#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat - I explained that Cliff wasn't a target. We wanted to get out the poison. It has been Bella for weeks. Going forward with this game, yes I've been with a strong group. They are all couples.

Jack joins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
46m
#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat/Jack - I just wanted to assure Cliff and make sure you guys feel comfortable if I use this power. God forbid, everyone, in fear, doesn't vote Bella out.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
ยท
2h
Sam- I feel like the minority is now seeming like the majority. If you didnt use it, you would have three people mad at you compared to eight or nine. Christie- Everyone in this house has an issue with Bella #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
47m
#BB21 Jess to Christie/Kat/Jack - You don't have to convince me. When Cliff told me about that possibility, I looked at him and said I'm not picking Bella over Jack. I know you (Christie) put me up, but I know why. She's been the cause of every time I've been on the block.

#BB21 Christie - She's behind the scenes on it. She is the poison that corrupts Nick. Jess - I don't think that Nick is playing his own game. Bella is clouding it. Kat - With Bella and Sis. That is so petty. Why bring Sis into that?

#BB21 Christie to Kat/Jess/Jack - I have not decided whether I will use it. I just want you to know that it's not to go against something or protect one group & (e) another. It's to go against someone who is against me.

#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat/Jack - My family is probably yelling at me like 'you're so nuts to use the power for someone that's not you'.

#BB21 Tommy - If there is anything that I could do to work with you. Cliff - Here's what I'm faced with. I have no special love for Bella. Nick and I, I like Nick. I think he got roped in and is playing showmance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
45m
#BB21 Christie to Jess/Kat/Jack - I'm willing to throw away my power to ensure the toxic thorn is gone. If that's my demise next week then it is. I can not play this game with her (Bella). I can not risk her going to jury.

Kat and Jess agree that Bella needs to go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You voted him out!!!! #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
13m
#BB21 Jack to Cliff - The deal you negotiated is great. You were never my target. I respect your game play. I don't want you to go home. Proof in the pudding from last week.

#BB21 Jack to Cliff - Moving forward, your safety is absolute for me in weeks to come. There have been bigger targets on my week for some time. You are not one of them. You've proved your brass. I love watching you play.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
11m
#BB21 Christie and Michie join the HOH. Cliff - If I do this, I don't want to leave Sam high and dry. Christie - Sam is a great player and I think he's looking for a place to land. Bella was the thorn. Nick and Sam would've had a killer game.

#BB21 Christie - If Nick has to be the next to go, Sam will need someone to latch. Cliff - If we do this, I would like to tell Sam. I would like Sam to know ahead of time. Christie - I kinda told him that I would like Bella gone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kelly Hogg
@kellogg37
ยท
15m
I think Cliff believes them about keeping him safe for 2 weeks. I think he thinks he's target 1 for this group next week if he puts up C/H/A/T. He doesn't have K and Jess. Which means he would have only B/S/N/N for the next two weeks. This way, he has safety if B goes w/wo power

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
ยท
9m
Jackson: If you're willing to put Bella up & prevent Christie from not using her power, I say we break even & call it square.

Cliff still wants to work together. JS thinks it's best to make it look like they're not working together.

#bb21

Cliff jokes that Jackson can't keep putting him on the block or voting him out, unless it's some weird situation.

Jackson wanted to give Nicole a second chance because he hates bullies. It wasn't a vote against Cliff, it was a vote for Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
6m
#BB21 Michie agrees that he will keep Cliff safe for the next few weeks if Cliff puts up Bella without Christie having to use the power. Cliff wants at least 2 weeks safety from the group of 6.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
ยท
4m
#BB21 Cliff wants to talk to Nicole, Kat, Jess and Sam before he agrees to this but he seems like he is leaning at putting up Bella.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
ยท
4m
Cliff has to be noticing none of them seem surprised that he's promising to renom Bella .. he's got to know Christie told everyone about their talk yesterday