TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 12 - HOH Comp and Nominations

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 12 - HOH Comp and Nominations users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 8pm should be the HOH comp an nominations.

I totally forgot about BB today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
previously- Nick, his showmance Bella and Sam we're on the bottom of the unde9able alliance because Jack, Michie, Sis, Tommy, Christie and Holly had there eye's set on a new six person alliance.

#BB21
(show)
previously- Christie won the Diamond Power of Veto power and was quick to share the news with members of her alliance.
Nick was intent on getting Nicole out, but the six shooters wanted to take out Cliff. They planned to blindside Nick and Bella

previously- Cliff was voted out. At the comeback comp Cliff won and returned to the game.
Ovi, David, and Kemi were evicted for good.

Cliff in dr - i'm back baby. I just beat three people half my age.
Tommy in dr - I can't believe how did he do it.
Nick to Sis - I trusted you more than anything
Nick in dr - I feel betrayed. They just blindsided me when they didn't need to

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
CBS is blacked out here. Any info on the show is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
Sam- why didn't I know
Christie - listen to me
Sam- It sucks though
Sam in dr - apparently flipping votes when you're in an alliance is the new thing
Kat is upset that David is gone. Jess hugs here.

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1h
Kat cries because David got evicted. She knew how much he wanted to play & she had fun hanging out with him.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
Jeez five minute into this episode and they're already (e) with the timeline. That christie/jack convo was a good hour later.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
on the show, post-eviction chaos between the Six and Nick/Bella, and Jackson/Nicole lift-hug pantry celebration about same

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
Nicole and Jackson hug in storage room.
He tells her who voted for her and why they couldn't talk to her.
Nicole says she just thought they were being douches.
Jackson says they trust her and she needs to trust them.
Nicole thanks him.

Nick - why didn't you tell me?
Christie, Jack, Bella, Sam, Nick, Sis and Tommy in lounge
Tommy says after the blow up it didn't feel like that was an option

Bella telling the lounge crew
for them to not trust them sucks.
Nick says there was no reason for them to not tell them.

Jackson, Holly, Cliff
Jackson tells him they voted him out because they thought he had a better chance than Nicole to come back.

Jackson tells Cliff he's solid with him and Holly.
Cliff in dr says he's not buying it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
Nick - how am i supposed to know when you guys are lying to me know
Christie says that's valid but they should have talked to them.
Nick says he feels like if one of them wins his face will be up there.

Lounge
Bella says it should have been a week to prove they can come together as an alliance. She says it feels like unde9able doesn't exist.
Jack in dr says he's tired of Bella's lies
Jack in lounge tells Bella he feels like Bella has been trying to get him out

Jess tells Nicole and Cliff she's been listening to the lounge and sound like there was an alliance of 8.

Time for the HOH competition
It's called Patch Perfect
They will be asked a question about a picture of patches.
In each round 2 people will be eliminated no matter what. Answer incorrectly or If everyone answers correctly the last two to answer will be eliminated.

First round:
Everyone got it right but Nicole and Holly were the last two to answer so they are eliminated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
second round:
Kat and Bella answer first but are both wrong and are eliminated.

third round:
Jess and Sis get it wrong and are eliminated

fourth round:
everyone gets it right but Jackson and Sam answered last and are eliminated.

fifth round:
they all get it right but Tommy and Christie are last and are eliminated.
Jack and Cliff are left

Last round:
Cliff answers first and is correct.
Cliff wins HOH.

(show)
Nick puts the key around Cliff's neck and Cliff says "You're safe. You're good"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
Nick says that couldn't have went any better.
Nick in dr - says he feels good this week because Cliff told him he's safe and 6 other voted him out.
Jack in dr says this is a huge wrench in the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Thursday's HOH comp was Patch Perfect: QA about "BB merit patches" - different set of patches each round - two knocked out of each round (wrong or slowest answers)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
Cliff in storage room to camera
Let's call this victory dance number two and starts dancing.
Cliff in dr says he needs to look at the six people and see who his targets are.

Nick- who do you think he'll put up?
Bella - I just want him to put up Christie
Bella in dr says Cliff will put up two people from her alliance and she won't do anything to stop it.

Cliff tells Nicole she's safe. He will keep his distance but she's safe.
Nicole says thanks and congrats.

Jackson - we need him to put up Nick and Bella
Holly - I know but how?
Jackson in dr - Christie has a power that can help us.
Jackson tells Holly he can be a pawn so he can play in veto and Christie can use his power to put up Nick and Bella

Jackson asks Christie if she would use her power if he told Cliff he would go up as a pawn.
Christie in dr says Jackson's plan is so insane it might work. They just need to get Cliff on board.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
Cliff in HOH with Kat, Jess, and Nicole
He says he doesn't want to put up anyone that's been on the block before. It looks like Nick and Bella are on the outside.
Nicole in dr- she supports the four of them working together but she doesn't know where jess & kat fall

Nicole in dr- she trust Cliff
Cliff in dr- he's not sure if he can trust anyone but they have to band together.
Kat in dr - i'm willing to work with anyone that keeps me safe. I'm no one's b*tch. Except for my own.

Jackson goes to Cliff in HOH.
Jackson in dr - I've got to sell Cliff on a plan I've contracted. Constructed or contracted? contracted is definitely the wrong word.

Jackson- Nick and Bella.
Cliff - I don't know that I necessarily trust Bella a whole lot.
Jackson - If you are willing to, we could potentially knock out Nick or Bella this week with no blood on your hands.

Jackson to Cliff- here's the proposition I have. I go up as a pawn. It accomplishes a few things. One, It maintains the image that you are coming after me as revenge for banishment. Two, you're also going after the couples which Nick and Bella think you want to do

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1h
As we said last night, shockingly Cliff isn't the last person Christie told of this power nobody else should know.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Christie DR talking about this being good gameplay.

Christie in the house pissed that Jackson 'forced' her to tell Cliff about her power. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
Jackson - you're going after one half of Michie and Holly. But you put me up against Bella. You don't trust Bella. No one does. She also did Nicole dirty and I know you like Nicole. And by doing this you would go from being a potential target to a hero

Cliff - if I say yes we're solid.
Jackson - if you have 5 minutes I want to go get Christie because she might have something else too. It might be a little cherry on top.

Cliff to camera - shakes his head in sighs.
Cliff watching Jackson and Christie on the camera.
Christie in dr says Cliff seems like a very smart guy.
Christie to Cliff- first off I want to see how proud of you I am in all this.

Christie - in terms of our votes this week it was such an isolated issue instead of a long term we've got to get Cliff out.
Cliff - that's fair enough.
Christie - I'm watching our group of 8 crumble. She says she's putting her focus on the ones that are more trouble

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
(show)
Christie tells Cliff about her DPOV power.
Cliff says that's the big one.
She says she wants him to take it for what it is or try to come up with a way for them to use it.
Cliff says he has to process it all.

Clip of Jackson telling Jack he's going to wash off the cucumber he's eating.
He goes to the bathroom, brings it into the toilet, comes out with it in his mouth and washes his hands.
takes a bite and gives it back to Jack.

Cliff in dr - I don't fully trust Bella but I don't have much of a choice
Cliff and Bella in HOH
Cliff - here's the deal. I noticed the division yesterday and there were 6 people who voted against me and if I don't do anything they could vote against me again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
on the show, the pre-noms Cliff talks they showed were Jessica/Kat, and Jackson volunteering as pawn, plus Christie and her power.. Cliff Diary said he doesn't trust Jackson

also pre-noms Cliff talks with Bella, and Jack, and snippets with Analyse, and Holly, and Tommy, and Christie round 2.. plus Cliff Diary that some people are feeling way too confident & cocky

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
59m
#BB21
(show)
Cliff - I told Nick, I wanted to work with him and you and that hasn't changed. It doesn't make sense to bounce him or you out of here.
Bella - like if it wasn't you who won I would put up big people
Cliff says he knows they would go after him again

Bella says there in the same boat because there are six of them and they aren't going to go after each other anytime soon.
Cliff says he's good with working with her.
Bella mouths yes and fist pumps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
58m
on the show, Cliff nominated Jack and Jackson
..but you knew that already #bykta

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
58m
#BB21
(show)
Cliff and Jack in HOH
Jack says he respects Cliff's game. He loves his journey and story. He trust his play and move.
Cliff says his move going forward might make him a target to you all.
Cliff in dr - says he's the most popular guy in the house now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
57m
#BB21
(show)
Nomination ceremony
Cliff put up Jack and Jackson
He says Jack bc he's a competition beast and threat.
He says Jackson bc he was banished by him and it was a purely logical decision.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
58m
I zoned out. Did the narrator just ask if the power would be used to 'save Jackson, Jack, or Michie from eviction'?? #BB21

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the show Dipo. I really appreciate it. I hope this nonsense between CBS v AT&T is over by the next show.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Dipo -- You're a star!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just flipped over to see the ending and the narrator did say Jackson, Jack or Michie, hahahahahaha.

Big Brother seems to be a bored with the show as we are.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: