TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 21: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Haha, Sis is making Christie nervous that Cliff is going to flip on her.

Maybe Christie will get paranoid enough to use her power

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, it seems like Christie's paranoia is going to be her undoing. She's now worried that Cliff is lying, and she's going to have to use her power to get Bella out. Oy!

Oh, Sis just told Christie some Jack information that has her shocked, but I'm not quite sure what it is.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
"If I am being honest with you". they are all idiots.

HAHAHAHA

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Please let Cliff be lying to Kat. She is Cliff's weakness as she is with the others. Yesterday the six decided Kat could be their seventh. Cliff should not be talking to Kat. His confidant should be Nicole although the other did save her, but I would trust her not to say a word.

Is the DR pressuring Cliff? Or...are they telling him to make it dramatic?

Christi apparently told the six that Holly was Cliff's choice to go up (reallly Tommy) until they got to Bella in their discussion she has exaggerated all over the house.

So of course Kat is going to push for Bella to go up. I really think she and Holly have a Final 2.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jack's idea....Sis/Holly (not sure) is to go to Cliff and tell Cliff that Nick approached her to put up Bella and Nick is ok with it

Cliff is not this stupid

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
As far as screwing Christi over, 5 seconds after Christi told Jack about the 'deal' to keep Cliff safe too 2 weeks, Jack said: "Hogg's going up next week." Christi had left the room but there is no deal.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
We need someone to send a plane saying:

"Do it for Ovi, Cliff!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Nick to Kat....sis is gonna talk to Christie that Nick is ok with BElla going up and Nick will go with Christie to tell Cliff that....but Nick will talk to Cliff first and let him know what is happening so Cliff will play along with the plan to keep Christie from using the power

LOL there is a version of this scam on both sides going on

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok, I literally now have NO CLUE what's going on (As if I ever did) ....ohhhhh now Jackson is suuuuuper angry at Holly, and hes going to dump her...maybe he can date Nicole next🙄....except that she wouldnt, if he were the last man on earth

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
uh oh Jackson is mad at Holly

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jackson is such a man! GAG!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
per Jackson....Holly is having regrets about things she has done on camera...related to her and Jackson relationship. Jackson says they have talked about it time and time again and Holly continues to feel bad about what she has done on camera...Jackson is tired of talking about it so Jackson is just going to stop the relationship while they are in the house so Holly does not have to fret over it anymore....

HOLLY....to late is it done and seen and will live on forever on the internet

Should have thought before you acted

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
He isn’t mad. He doesn’t want her to flip flop on regretting hooking up with him. He was saying he will end things and then hook up after. He doesn’t want it to hurt her game

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh....tommy has been telling the story about the alliance Nick suggested in the HOH room when Jack was HOH.....telling it for hours now to anyone who will listen....over and over

He is as bad as Christie about need the attention and focus all the time

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
That is how I understood it also Mom of three

Not mad but tired of talking about it

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Yep. I get it. He really wasn’t being a bad guy about it

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Oh Jackson is mad at Holly...he lost it for a few minutes and showed his true, angry colors...but rather quickly, changed to...hes doing it for her sake, after the rest of the room sided with her...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I really hope Bella goes this week after what she did to Nicole last week. I feel for these houseguest being in a bubble an saying things that they normally wouldn’t. Once it hits Twitter forget about it

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh I heard it as he was mad and doesnt want her showing any hesitation towards him. He knows they are on camera and wants to be The Man. it makes him look bad for a girl to be saying that she looks bad in a relationship with him.

Jackson seems to be the guy who walks around and thinks that his trophy girl should be hanging on him and showing what a catch he is.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Ok...with the new convo going on with Christie, is Cliff still ok? Are they now mad at Nick???

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Yeah Bon, hes not going to be rejected on National TV, hes doing the rejecting. What a guy

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
oh they switched cameras when Holly and Sis started talking about when they should get their periods!!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Now Bella is lying and saying her parents sent her at 6 by herself to China

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
We have sent children unaccompanied on flights and you deliver them to a flight attendant and they are looked after until they are handed over to the adult in the arriving country.

They are never left to change planes on their own!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have had Chinese co-workers send their kids to relatives in China, even younger. Bella talked about it in pre show interviews.