TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 21: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I sure wish it had been that way, Bon, I so preferred it!!!

PS...I listen to RHAP too and I think maybe I heard it there as well which prompted me to look for it.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I think I read the tweet that Kelly wrote in the Tweet Thread, Dipo posted the tweet there, I believe.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Starting to think Cliff is leaning towards backdooring Bella and keeping the 6 intact. I will be so disappointed if this happens.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
It's posted at 9:30 Sat night.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah Kelley's tweet is posted.. but I think the leap I made was whether this info was relayed to Cliff.

I initially thought I heard (or read) that prior to Cliff going into the house the family said, say anything, swear on us, no problem.. and gave him the go ahead (ie.. Hey dad, say anything. Swear on us. haha we dont care. Do what yo gotta do)

But as I read her tweet now, she is saying that contemporaneously. Not suggesting they told him prior to his going in. So Cliff's swearing on his family might actually have some weight. He would not know of their being okay with it so he would never...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I went back a few minutes and am listening to the HOH conversation Cliff is having Christie, Jack, and Tommy.

This makes no sense for Cliff to have at least have the power gone in exchange for Bella to go.

Let Nick be mad at Jackson (for using to power to put Bella up) and Christie (for giving Jackson the power to do so) instead of at Cliff (for backdooring Bella). Does Cliff really think this 6 will hold their deal to him?

If Cliff isn't being fake right now, I'm going to be gobsmacked.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If he does Christie's bidding and lets her keep the power, this will rank up there with one of the top 10 stupid moves in BB history.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff talking to Nick, I feel he is most honest with Nick.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I never knew that saying you are a super fan of BB meant you only watched the last season in sequester a week before the show started.
Don't waste it on Bella Cliff, please get rid of Jack.
I never get my way.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
What Keldogg just said.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Just wondering, who is Sis 'with'? I see her lounging on and snuggling with both Jack's. What is her game?What would be the point of getting rid of her or Holly, they are only a number. Are they the 'brains' of anything?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Fingers crossed that Cliff saying I have options means he is lying to everyone including production so they don't manipulate his game plans.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
These people need to get out of their dang "feelings" and use their dang brains!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They are all crazy. They really are going to go after Bella, Cliff Cliff Cliff.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cliff needs to put up Christi, then Bella is still the target

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff just told Kat that he wouldn't screw Christie over if she doesn't use her power.
He said he would never turn around and put up Christie or Tommy and he would never turn around and put up Holly or Sis.
He said the only way he could put one of them up is if Christie didn't use her power and he didn't have any type of agreement with her.

So that's it. All our dreams of Jack going this week are dashed. And Christie's power stays in tact.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well .. from what I can surmise from the thread - if they don't get rid of Jack this week.. they are handing the game to two couples - and the pecking order that Jack and Jackson made at the beginning will be followed (with maybe a change here or there..) - there is always a hope for the "underdog team" and then something happens and they don't do it..

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I hate stupid people.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
For Pete's sake Cliff use your brains and if you don't you deserve to go out next week.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
These people can not keep anything to themselves.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
This is so disappointing. Cliff has the opportunity to make the move he wants to, yet he seems to be backing away from it for the easy re-nomination of Bella. I don't see how he gains anything from this move. And why is Christie talking game with Sis of all people?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Kel I'm going to be gobsmacked if Cliff does her dirty work and lets her keep power

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Glad I didn't bother reading the days happenings. I am so disappointed.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Don't take anything as gospel out of Cliff's mouth unless he is having a private conversation with Sam....Sam is the only one Cliff actually trusts at this point.

With everyone else Cliff goes along, acts unsure of himself, and suggests in a vague way that he agrees with them

To Sam, Cliff speaks the truth

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
If Cliff's target is still Jack...then Cliff needs to convince Christie to not use her power....if Christie uses her power....Bella will go up and out and Jack and Jackson will still be there.

That is of no help to Cliff's game