TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 21: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Kat & Holly probably have an F2 final. Cliff is playing with fire if he tells Kat anything. Luckily he won't tell her who is really going up and that's a good thing.

Everything he said to Christi was a lie, because I think he likes Jackson, but he said bad things about Jackson to Christi.

I'm wondering if he did Cliff notes this morning but they weren't shown because they want it on the show and they want people to keep guessing. Wonder if they'll show them tomorrow.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kelly is Cliff's daughter. She tweeted that prior to going the family told him to swear on them.. they dont care. Go for it.

And that is what he has done.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep early last night so I had to watch the Christie-Cliff conversation on flashback.

The best part of all of this was the Christie re-tells, with all kinds of exaggeration, lies and misleading statements.

The way she proclaimed herself a strategic genius is hysterical. And it will be even more spectacular when Cliff nominates Sis or Holly instead of Bella!

She said last night that Cliff played her and she played him right back. So proud of herself. Hahaha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christie is currently holding court outside with her crew, re-telling how brilliantly she manipulated Cliff, in case anyone hasn’t heard about how cunning she is.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii stated:
Cliff could also nominate Christie

That would be epic; however, if he does that after last night and Jackson's frustration with Christi, she may go home over Jack.

It would be smart for Christi to keep her power because once Jack leaves she will be a target for Jackson. He is done with her.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Damn.. Jack is really kissing up to Jess this morning.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
These people who claim that Bella would be

..a bitter juror

..cause chaos on the jury

(Or maybe just not vote fire me?)

What do they think having controlling Jackson and/or Jack on the jury?

Of course Christie on the jury...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This tweet from Reality BBQ is on point:

“Christie is already retelling her Cliff conversation AGAIN this morning.

We're going to hear this damn thing 666 more times before tomorrow, each one adding more flair until it's an epic greek odyssey. #BB21”

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Holy cow is Christie manic or what?
Imagine walking into her store....you'd need a valium to recover from the experience.
Simmer down sister.
She's exhausting.

And Cliff is lying to her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Sis are attempting to put up the awnings.

These two are hands-down the most incompetent, dumbest people in the house! They’ll never get it done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Manifest Christie on the Jury! 😮😬👻

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sis lost her train of thought last night after moving her line of vision 2". My cat has a better attention span.
And scoring 3 goals in 3 yrs doesn't make you a soccer star. Yes, I wasted 4 minutes of my life looking that up.

Just want Jackson and Jack gone, PLEASE>

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cliff is talking to Nicole saying he's conflicted and stayed up half the night. He said he doesn't think there's anyway Christie would not use her power.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Cliff puts up Holly, Kat will vote Jack out. I'm hoping that he realizes this.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I must have a mean side lol. The way that Tommy broke down and sobbed so hard when Jack was nommed, can you just imagine Tommy's meltdown if he's the replacement nom? On the block next to Jack? Oh Lawdy lol.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The weird part about Cliff's conversation with Nicole is he told Nicole that he told Christie if she didn't use her power, he would give her the choice of Sis or Holly to go up next to Jack.

But that is definitely not what Christie agreed to, for her it's Bella up or no deal.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff is lying to someone. I am just not sure who.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder if he's floating seeds. Telling everybody something a little bit different so he can tell who is blabbing to whom.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think Cliff's takeaway and Christie's takeaway from their conversation is very different.

I think Christie is happy because she doesn't think she is going to have to use her power and she will still get what she wants (Bella out).

Cliff said he thinks there's no way she wouldn't use her power. He has a billion concerns about what would happen in the event the power is or isn't used and has not decided the best course yet (as much as we all hoped he was snowing her, I don't think he has any idea what his plan is yet).

ETA: Cliff also told Nicole his agreement with Christie was if Christie didn't use her power that he would not put up Tommy or Christie. Nicole said, that's fair.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Cliff concurred that they both feared saving Bella could mean Bella and Nick would just run back to what's left over of the six.

Cliff also mentioned to Nicole of maybe letting Bella go and making a safety deal.

I looked at Cliff's daughter's twitter account and I didn't see anything that said they told him before he left to swear on us, do whatever. What I saw her say is we give you permission (like current permission that he cannot see).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I Agree that Cliff is testing waters. It would be idiotic to keep the 6 intact. He needs to get Christie to think that he will put up Bella, and then, when she doesn't use her power, he nominates Sis or Holly. It's the only way to go.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
C'mon Cliff make a move you're an outsider anyway.
Christie is playing too hard and loud, she is running a marathon.
Is anyone checking on Jackson at 0300 to see if he's squirreled away food and cheating as a Have Not?
Can't stand the kid

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
That's what I am keeping fingers crossed for Rosem!

Cliff just wasn't giving me the confidence that that's his plan.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff needs to have a talk with Nick and Bella, letting them know how hard Christie is pushing to oust Bella. And that he is thinking about saving her in exchange for a deal.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
GBCole.. well gosh. You are right. I dont see that on her twitter either. .. I know I heard it somewhere, maybe RHAP .. or maybe it was just telephone tag. My apologies if I furthered a misstatement.