TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·43m
Jack- That's a lot of trust. I cant believe that he (Cliff) is going to let you keep that power. Christie- He is not going to lie to me. Jack- Has any player ever done something that diabolical ever? Christie- He is just here for the experience. I trust him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
34m
Jack's telling Holly and Jackson that after Christie's talk with Cliff, he doesn't think they need to use Christie's power. Jack: "To sum it up, he swore on his kids and his family that he would b/d Bella"
Nope. Nuh uh. #BB21

Jackson: "The only way that's gonna work is I come off and he puts her up"
Thanks, Captain Obvious. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
31m
So now jack is telling tommy and sis what chrsite and cliff talked about. (He wasn’t supposed to say anything) and Cliff is not telling Nicole anything #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
Bella says her mom used to take pictures of her crying as a child so there are albums of her just crying. Also that her mom is glad she grew up looking okay cause her mom would say she wasn't hers growing up #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·27m
Jack gives Sis his word that 'it's gonna be ok', but won't tell her what's going on because he promised Christie he wouldn't. Even though he already told Holly and Jackson. This could become a thing later. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·
27m
I swear on those pictures over there? Wth is that 😂😂😂
I swear on those pictures, those underwear with the racing stripe, this lamp and that paddleball game
Quote Tweet

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️
@BBFeedsFairy
· 37m
Jack is telling Jackson/Holly that Cliff swore to Christie on his kids/family pictures that he would backdoor Bella #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
26m
Jackson really wants to get to be the one to use Christie's power. He's planting doubts with Tommy about this deal that he's not even supposed to know about yet.

Also, he says if he wins HOH next week he's putting Cliff up. #BB21

Jenn
@JennEllensBB
·
27m
Jackson wants to get the blood on his hands and make the move of taking Bella out. He is very sketched out that Cliff wants to make the move #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kelly Hogg
@kellogg37
·
29m
Cliff, please consider all #bb21 family-based swears null and void. Do whatever. Say whatever. Lie. Swear on us. Backstab in our honor. We don't care. We good.
@dhogg10

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.42pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Cliff to Christie- As soon as I came back in, Michie and Holly drug me into the storage room. They said "this was all part of a grand plan. We knew you had a better chance than Nicole of coming back into the house" #BB21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
23m
Christie tells Tommy that Jackson made a final 4 of Jackson/Holly/Cliff/Kat, but that Cliff doesn't want to work with Jackson because he's not a gentleman, and he would have preferred he'd gone this week if he hadn't won the POV. #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB21 Christie telling Tommy in the RV room that Cliff listened to everything she had to say to him. She talked to Cliff for an hour and a half. Cliff went over every option with Christie. Cliff was open to everything that she was saying (according to Christie).

Luna @LunaCee73
·26m
Christie tells Tommy that Cliff promised to backdoor Bella but that Christie would have to come with him to break it to Nick, say it would have happened anyway. #BB21

Christie tells Jess and Nicole that Cliff will want to fill them in on everything that Cliff/Christie talked about. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BBSassy21 #BB21
@BBSassy19
·
1h
If cliff pulls this off...gets Christie not to use her power swearing he will put up Bella but then nominates someone else, that would be INCREDIBLE. There wouldnt be enough popcorn in the world for the feeds that day. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
19m
#BB21 Cliff, Bella, and Sam in the Kitchen telling stories about cars. Stories change into skiing and Bella suggests that everyone take a trip to Big Bear California.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
20m
10:58am Cam 4
Nick: Lie to 'em, gas 'em up so she doesn't use it
Cliff: I can do that. I can say 'do you promise if I do that you aren't gonna put me up'. If they do that & pull either one off without that special veto, I'm turning around & putting Holly or maybe even Tommy #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
13m
But she told Cliff she'd go after Jackson! What will she really do? #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Jack- Who is your next target next week if you win HoH? Christie- Nick and Sam. Not Cliff. Jack- I never thought of putting Cliff up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
7m
I'm not sure that aliens and camo were exactly what Cliff had in mind for this moon landing re-enactment, but here we are. #BB21

Christie: "I'm not sure they realize there are no aliens on the moon"
Sam: "There are no aliens at all"
Christie emphatically disagrees. #BB21

Moon landing has been delayed because Jessica is applying full face green alien makeup to Tommy. #BB21

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
2m
This is about as dumb as me doing a skit to honor the 50th season of Big Brother at NASA headquarters
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The real deal.... News 6 WKMG @news6wkmg
·
17h (4am)
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the moon 50 years ago today - four days after liftoff. Neil Armstrong became the first human to step foot on the moon, Aldrin was the second.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates

@BB21LiveFeeds
2m2 minutes ago
More
#BB21 Sam to Bella: Christie swore she wouldn’t use the power. It would be stupid if she tried to keep Jack here. If she uses her power & she has two weeks left of this & she doesn’t save it for herself & she doesn’t win HOH. I would put her up. That would be the third blindside.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
Following Following @BB_Updates
More
Nick- I dont want Bella to go either but I would understand. I just dont want it to be me. Analyse- You are fine #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Jackson leaves to go to bed.

Jack: He's gonna be crabby in 2 days. Crabby.

Jack, Tommy & Sis talk about bringing Nick back in after Bella's gone.

Jack still thinks Nick & Sam would go up if Christie gets HOH. Tommy would put them up too. #bb21

Jack's pissed about what Nicole said. He thinks they're in this position because of her.

Tommy thinks the play still paid off. They look like they have integrity. (He adds they do have integrity) They're the good guys that people want to work with still.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Jackson is cranky. He's blaming it on slop and lack of sleep, but I think he just doesn't want to admit he's pissed that HE doesn't get to be the one to put Bella on the block. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Christie to Tommy: I don’t like the way he (Michie) bullies girls. I don’t like that he has F4 w/ Cliff. I don’t like that he did the rogue vote & wasn’t going to tell anyone. He has villain in him & I’m not working with him. I don’t like him yelling at me in HN room.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5h
Christie- And the cookie dough fiasco...he (Jackson) throws it out. He throws it out to make people mad at each other. He dumps mouthwash down the drain. Cliff- I have no respect for that kind of game #BB21

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
3h
Christie tells Jackson that the 2 weeks safety deal for Cliff also includes Cliff not putting any of the six up if he wins HOH again in 2 weeks.

I do not remember that part AT ALL. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3h
IT'S BEEN 1⃣4⃣ DAYS SINCE THEY'VE HAD A BOOZE DELIVERY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BB President
@TheBBPresident
·
3h
I can't wait for Cliff to blindside Christie into a parallel universe. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Jack, Michie, Sis, and Tommy in Target room.
Jack tells Michie that he is a little crabby patty right now.
Michie: I haven’t eaten in three fu&king days Jack and I haven’t slept in two. I’m exhausted. I’m drained. I’m fu&king exhausted & I have been on the block w/ my boy.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christie to Kat/Tommy- I have a feeling that we are going to rewatch this season and find out that he (Jackson) did a lot of (e) up shit and said a lot of savage shit. Cliff is on to him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Holly- Are your teeth still chipped? Jackson- Yep. About as chipped as they were a week ago when I chipped them. Thanks for the reminder, Beth! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
2h
I flashbacked to see what Cliff actually said to Christie. Here it is:

"All I can tell you is IF we agree to it, and we do a handshake to agree to it, you just have to believe that I'm swearing on everything that's important to me that that's not how I play the game." #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
2h
Hi
@agrodner22
and
@Kassting
. We don't watch Big Brother to see people gifted an alliance of pretty people who know each other outside the house sit around and brag about how they don't owe anybody & tell each other they're the best players ever. Go fix it, please. Thanks. #BB21