TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 21: Archive through July 21, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I *think* she knows he didnt promise 2 weeks safety to all.. but she is trying to sell it to everyone. (ie telling Jackson he said he loves Jackson)

And I think she believes Cliff. but I am not so sure she should. Earlier Cliff told Nick and Bella he would tell her anything to try to get her not to use her power.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Do you think in CHirsites mind, telling everyone everything equals honesty?? She says, in this game all I have is my honesty.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
(ie telling Jackson he said he loves Jackson)

She told Cliff how terrible Jackson has been acting and Cliff said he doesn't like that at all. Just let everyone play ( about throwing out cookie dough, mouthwash, rogue vote, etc). Christite got Cliff all fired up about Jackson.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Start the countdown ... 19 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6bzWiVqn8}

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes Missy.. that is my point. She got Cliff fired up about Jackson.. then told Jackson, he had nothing but good to say about you

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Christie is trying to protect Cliff because she knows Jackson would put him up.

She does not want to use her power and a little lie to Jackson might go a long way and keep Cliff safe.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Someone posted this:
Cliff told his family before he left he’d swear on that pic and not mean it.

And his wife tweeted tonight she was okay with him lying, so I think for sure he's snowing her. He knows he can't trust that group. Within 5 minutes of the so-called deal Jack said: "Hogg is going up!"

Missy, Christi gets everyone fired up because she exaggerates so much. She got everyone hating Cliff because overheard him @ Cliffnotes and totally blew it up with half truths to the others. She does tell everyone everything, but she's not honest about it.

Bella has been vewy vewy quiet today and was crying. That lends credibility to the fact she may be going on the block, wink, wink.

The 6 might keep believing. Tomorrow is going to be a long day in the house.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know when Jackson screamed at Christy in the have-not room? Sometime after veto? Time stamp? Thanks.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba, about 5:40pmish BB time

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Jab.. he did not yell at Christy. There were 5 or 6 people in there. I dont like Jackson.. but he just joined in the existing conversation she was having about her being anxious about whether or not to use the power. He was telling her you dont need to take all the blame. I will be the one to put Bella up. so you dont need to shoulder it all. .. She took that as him trying to take credit for putting her up.. and by the time she told the story downstairs it became him yelling and Jack storming out (Jack calmly got up and left the room)

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
If Cliff double crosses Christie it will be legendary. If Christie keeps her power and Bella goes, the Jacks are still coming for him. They will never forget he had the cajones to put them up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
7h

Christie to Kat- Cliff straight up said, before we got to the Bella conclusion, "if you didnt use your power, would you be okay if I just put Holly up? I dont mind if she goes. You can rally for votes. She does nothing" #BB21

Does Kat always runs back and tells Holly everything? Will she run back and tell Holly this before the veto meeting? I cant figure Kat out.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy should be in control of her game and use the power. This is a pivotal week and she should not rely of Cliff to backdoor her target, she should use her power and ensure Bella goes on the block

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The problem for Cliff is he thinks he has Kat and Nick so solidly and he doesn't.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bonbon, I might agree with you, but Christie has constantly stated to everyone that she wants Jack gone.

I have no idea what she really wants, but I can see her not using her power so Jack stays up and she rallies everyone to vote Jack out, even if Cliff keeps his so called promise and puts Bella up.

It's a win win for both Cliff and Christie. It also gives Christie cover of her real intentions and can blame it all on Cliff.

But with these hgs, one never knows what the truth is.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
REALLY need to listen to RHAP this morning to see I they have found out what the heck is going on, and whose NOT lying

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
ITG Grooch - Christie is a fool if she uses her power. She can blame Cliff no matter what happens. If Cliff renoms Holly or Tommy, etc. she can always say, "I was going to use my power because Cliff promised to put up Bella.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
We need CliffNotes this morning!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cliff could also nominate Christie

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
RHAP is on and good this morning, they think Christie should use her power, since it may not help like this in the future

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
If I was cliff I would tell Christi that right before the veto meeting someone close to the 6 came to him in confidence saying that Jack wasnt going to honor the deal and put up cliff anyway. Then I would tell Jackson that getting rid ofJack makes him the big dog everyone will turn to. That he got rid of Jack for him and tell him what Christi said about him. This way it plays to Jackson's ego and he is already doubting Christi anyway. Just my thoughts

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
It is nice to see other HGs able to enjoy the food.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Kat may have her funny moments and I probably would like her outside the game but I don't like her in the game. She is a rat and her and Nick want to be in with the cool kids so bad. They will both turn on the underdogs in a heartbeat.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I want to thank you so much once again for culling all the tweets and info and putting it in one thread. When I wake up in the middle of the night, I have a cup tea and read it; great reading.

There seems to be a division on Reddit for the first time this season. Previously, all forums seemed to be on the same page, but now some think Cliff is lying and some think he isn't.

I hope when Christy goes with Nick to tell him Bella has to go up (wink) Nick FINALLY realizes he is not part of the six and he and Bella are expendable. I think Sam gets it now.

Re Jackson yelling @ Christi last night he was a bit forceful, but his real temper came out after when he was talking to Jack. He was growing through gritted teeth. He said he's tired Christi being all talk and he was going to put up with it anymore.

They are falling apart. If Jack goes, Jackson won't work w/Christi I don't think. That's why it is so very important that Jack goes.

Also, for any of you who DO NOT think Cliff is lying, read the tweets in Dipo's thread. There is one there from his daughter Kelly or is Kelly his wife?