TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 20: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii, Holly or Tommy will be on the block. Kat would never vote out Holly, nor will Jackson.

Cliff is lying to Christi; he's playing her. He is NOT putting Bella up.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Swing vote are Kat and Sam, and I dont trust either

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff just lied to Nicole.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
and Christie's re-telling isn't quite the truth.

Keldogg...and Jack is expanding it further. Did he say Cliff swore on his children's life, cause that didn't happen.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Christie is telling everyone. Shocker

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, I caught the end of Cliff's convo w/Nicole. What did he tell her at the beginning of their convo.

I'm thinking he's going to go with the lie that he's putting Bella up just to keep everything calm. He said he's done talking about it and they just need to chill tomorrow.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
How do we know Cliff is lying, and if so...why? If he convinces her not to use her power, then goes against their deal...he is Dead Man Walking😓

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
What did Cliff lie to Nicole about?

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Kat and Holly need to think about voting Jack out regardless of who he is up against. With them in 3 alliance with Jackson, that would take out his backup plan (maybe even his 1st choice) and solidify him being more loyal to them over Jack. Or do they hate Bella even more?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii, he's dead man walking no matter what he does. He's trying to get an alliance together, but as long as Jack is there it will be much harder. Once Jack's gone people may rearrange their groups.

Go up page and read the convo between him & Christie. He was masterful in getting her not to use her power.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I was just reminded on Twitter that earlier today, Cliff and Nick had a conversation , where Cliff said he would lie to Christie about backdooring Bella.

So....who is he actually lying to?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I think most of the house doesnt want to go up against the anger of Jackson, Christie, Tommy and the rest of that side. Kat appears idolize them

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I watched the whole thing, just didnt think Cliff was lying

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Exactly...how do we know he's lying to Christie.
My "gut" says he was being truthful with her.
I hope I don't have a good read on people and I am way off.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, Keldogg, I watched that convo between him & Nick. He wants everyone to think Bella is going up. That's why he told Christi not to tell anyone because he KNEW she would & she has!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Sis's hair grows so far down her forehead, it's so weird. I remember Teresa from NJ Housewives did something to get that fixed

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
He said he would consider it. At no time did he commit to it. So I don't think we are going to know for awhile.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
What did he just lie to Nicole about???🙃

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wicked, Cliff despises the 6, 8 or 9 for being racist towards the previous houseguests and bullying people like Nicole last week.

I'm pretty sure he's lying. He said he wants to make a big move. He adored Ovi and hated how he was treated.

This is for all the those treated so badly by the so-called in crowd.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah, I am not sure I believe Cliff. He told Nick and Bella he will tell people anything he has to in order to make sure Jack is up on the block still. He just needed to find out what time she had to tell DR or would she spring it at the ceremony. .. He got his answer, he needs to keep up the facade until 11 AM monday

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Then why is he lying to Nicole?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Maybe he wanted to talk to her for more than a couple of minutes in the storage room while everyone else is right outside the door.

We just don't know.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii, so you saw it, right. Did you see the part where he said, "Actually if you used your power it might work out better for me" making Christi say she didn't need to use it.

Reverse psychology. He's good.

Jack: I'm putting Hogg on the block (to Jackson) (immediately breaking any deal) Yeah, you're not going to be there to do that big boy.

Jackson's tired of Christi; he's losing it big time! Pissed that Christi wouldn't give him the power. Oh yeah, if Jack goes this week, could be Christi next week.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Hah, Hah....Cliff's wife tweeted that she's okay with him lying.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Not so much a lie to Nicole, just made it sound like the convo with Chrstie was nothing, maybe he will talk to her later.