TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
8m
Tommy sees Jess' upset & asks for a hug.
Jess: It's just the way people phrase it. I don't appreciate it. It's not directed towards you (Kat). It's the way she said it. It's the way Bella said something. 👁️👁️ #bb21

#BB21 | RealityTeVi @RealityTeVi
·7m
Jessica is apparently annoyed at Bella today and told Kathryn about it. Kat is now telling Jack that if she wins and Christie uses her power, she's putting Bella up. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
7m
The whole Bella saying that Kat and Jackson had the power comment that Jess felt Bella was trying to stri stuff up!
Quote Tweet

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
· 8m
Holly's very mad Kat told Jackson about their relationship.

Meanwhile Kat is fired up because she feels Bella is trying to drive a wedge between her and Jess. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Holly - I trust her (Kat). We do have so many mutual friends I don't think she'll (d) me over. If I (e) her over, I'll look like a dick. I am friends with one of her best friends. It's like this whole other community we are in together. Michie - Feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
8m
Nick goes to the boat room.

Nick: She (e) baited me. She was the one who said she wanted Jack up first. I was just thinking it. When she said it, I was down. Mother(e). #bb21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BB21

@89razorskate20
3m3 minutes ago
More BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BB21 Retweeted Taran Armstrong
Nick has now mentioned that he doesn’t want to win HOH or he will to protect Bella! And he goes on to say he’d put Nicole up and possibly Jess! Guess he’s no longer wants to go after the 6!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a wash.. He lost Holly, who would save Jackson and gained Sis, who would save him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·5h
Sam tells Sis that if the F2 was Jack and Sis that Jack would definitely win the game. Sis is shocked. Sam says Jack would win b/c he has won things and is good socially. Sis asks if people are going to bring her to the end b/c they can beat her - Sam says yes. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
5h
-Kemi and Ovi are back on twitter
@kisseskemi

@TheOviKabir

-I don't know about David but his IG is (link: https://www.instagram.com/iamdavid_alexander/) instagram.com/iamdavid_alexa…
-more socials in cast folder at (link: http://hamsterwatch.com/forum) hamsterwatch.com/forum

-pace yourselves, I'm sure they're overwhelmed.. please don't tag me when you tweet them, thanks

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
Jackson won the Power of Veto! #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 1h
If Christie uses her DPOV on Jackson then I’d bet Bella goes up and the vote will likely come down to Kat. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Speculation, but probable... EvelDick @EvelDick
·52m
DR: So Christie, will you use your power & give it to Jackson?
Christie: Yeah, Jackson wants me to
DR: So you are going to let a man run your power?
Christie: Yeah, I just manifested not giving Jackson my power, it was a revelation from The Universe

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
· 1h
PLEASE let Cliff convince Christie he’s gonna put Bella up, then put Christie up at the veto ceremony. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
· 52m
louder for those in the back:
-Jackson will obviously veto himself
-for Christie to invoke her power, she has to notify Diary before veto meeting
-*IF* she does that this week, an alarm or bugle will sound, and Jackson will name renom
-otherwise Cliff will name renom as usual

this tweet is simply to explain Christie's Panic power - I am not asking what you think they will do or should do.. kthx

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
· 1h
Yes Holly, yes! Holly says Bella is a b(e) and everyone already hates her. She’ll lose it if Nick isn’t there anymore SO send home Nick instead!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·39m
#BB21 #BBLF Jackson is talking about the recipe for slop. Says it's like steel-cut oats with vitamin and protein powder, but the powders aren't fully blended in.

We now have fish on the cams.

Jackson: Her (Kat) and cliff are probably two of the most underrated players in this game... Cliff is one of the best players in the house.

· 50m
#BBLF #bb21

Jackson says if he was next to Jack and Holly in final three, bye Holly.

Sam is now in the room, Bella asked if he's okay because he seems down.

Jackson asks if he threw the competition.

Sam says he wanted it, but he didn't know if he was going to use it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
· 37m
And Kat just told Christie that she knows who Cliff will put up. Kat confirms that it's Tommy, C/T both say they knew it! And that makes her decision! #BB21

· 33m
Christie- I am not willing to have Tommy sit on the block. Tommy- Thanks. Jess- Are you sure that he wouldnt just put up Sis? It would be breaking up a couple. Christie- I would have to talk to him. He wants Jack out #BB21

Christie to Jess/Kat/Tommy- My dream team would be us four, even a Cliff somewhere, maybe a Nicole, and assuming the boys were gone, maybe a Sis #BB21

Jess- You are using a power that you could use on yourself next week. Christie- If I use it, I am really pissing off Cliff, Sam, Nick. If I dont, I am really pissing off whoever doesnt go home. Kat- Why dont we use the energy to go talk to Cliff? #BB21

Christie to Jess/Kat/Tommy- If I do use it, I want Bella gone. It's not a matter of saving my boys. I dont plan on being in the Final 6 with them #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
34m
Christie and Tommy are shmoozing Kat and Jessica, including telling them the 8 became 6 (less Nick/Bella).. Christie said she wants to use it so Bella goes up & out because "Bella is toxic"
....keep it in pencil #bykta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
31m
#BB21 #BBLF
Jackson wants Nick and Bella split, then he wants Cliff and Jess up next week, and if one of them comes down, he'll put up Sam.
Jackson is very confident that Christie is going to use her power.

#BB21 Tommy: If you use the power, you are saving an ally who would fight for you and getting out a person that would target you.

Christie: I am just terrified that if she goes up (Bella) that she could stay and Jack could go home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29m
#BB21 #BBLF

Jackson: I was not letting this be the last week us two are in this game.

Jackson is reaffirming the final two with Jack. He's saying everyone else is expendable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... I said the same thing... A @BigBrotherazzi
·1h
So.. let me get this straight.. they’re going to flush all the powers this week? Over.. Jack? Y’all do you. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sheriff Brent C. Moonves
@Brass_Tackz
·
29m
Christie: If I use a power and Bella goes up and spills things, I'm (e)! and I won't have that power to save me anymore. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
4m
Cliff- I dont want to send Tommy home. There is no way. Kat- That's the only thing that I would not support. Cliff- That's fine then. Whoever it is is not going home. It's Jack #BB21

·
1m
#BB21 Sam walked into the have not room as Christie was leaving. He asks what he walked into and Jackson said a lot of crazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Jackson to Christie/Holly/Nicole- I hope Jess doesnt go and run her mouth about what I was saying about Bella #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
Christie to Jack- Can you tell Michie to chill the (e) out? If he tries to tell me what to do one more time, I'm going to (e) lose my shit on him. He is really aggressive #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck

@DukeTheBBDuck
8m8 minutes ago
More
If y'all are wondering if Cliff was lying to Christie about backdooring Bella, let me inform you of a lovely conversation between Cliff and Nick just a few hours ago. Where Cliff said HE WOULD LIE TO CHRISTIE ABOUT BACKDOORING BELLA. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Confirmation that Holly has Stunt Hair!!!!
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
1m
Holly: "wow I just leave my hair lying out here.. whose bra is this?" #Deathrace2019