TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 20: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Carochar stated:
Feeds cut off after Jack said to Christie & Tommy how he expects to go out before them since he spent of less time in "Mexico", skipped quarters and worked a quarter of the amount they had to.

That's right; he was a last minute pick. They didn't check him for STD's is what people are saying because no time.

Does anyone know who he replaced? It's probably one of the nice hunks on Love Island. Sheesh. We never get nice things.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christi feels better; she just likes Tawking.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Carochar, it would only be right that Jack, Christi & Nick follow those they deemed unworthy of their respect.

Hope they are the next three out.

What moon launch are they talking about? Is BB doing something tonight for it?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Omg Christie!!!!! Noooooooo..
Spilling to Jack within 2 minutes!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So much for keeping the convo between Christie and Cliff.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yup. There she blows....

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard @ fools Jack & Christi....hook, line & sinker.

Christi: Am I the best BB player or what?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh, between Holly's plan to make a new 8, and Christie yapping, this is gonna blow up big time.

and Christie's re-telling isn't quite the truth.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Ugh

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christi keeps exaggerating the facts (i.e..lies.) She really needs to get caught. Cliff isn't going to forget that she's the one who listened @ the door and twisted his words causing Sis to confront him angrily BEFORE HOH & bring Christie in on it.

Cliff hates Jack; Jack is going home.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christie to Jack: "We can do some f***ery with whom we want to get out."

Dirty players deserve to be deceived.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Do they have the numbers to send Jack? Cliff should have let her use her power...why is he convincing her not to?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
We don't know if he is really going along with this or not. He might just be playing Christie, to see what she does.

We need him alone with someone like Nicole or Kat to see what he says.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christiii, if he puts up Holly or Tommy, they should have the numbers.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Jack is going home.
Cricket I'm manifesting that.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Christie's embellishments will get her an Emmy.

Cricket: Great minds united! Oh, and Cliff is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. Worked hard on his helmet and Jackson (I think) tossed it in the trash but Sam retrieved it. It's foil covering a Corn Flakes box. He's gonna recreate the first steps. Awwww!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
They have the votes to get out Bella:
Jackson
Sis
Christie
Tommy
Holly

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'll try manifesting too, Wicked.

The night Cliff won HOH, he marched around the SR and said, "Don't tell me who I can talk to." He was livid and he was talking about Jack. Jack is a gonner.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Jack is suddenly in a great mood.
Cliff, pay attention

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kat and Sam are wild cards...but I think they will go with the Bullies

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
They need 6 votes

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Jack is telling Jackson/Holly that Cliff swore on his kids life that he would put up Bella....

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Carochar, to be fair to Jack (ugh) he thought they were just empty boxes. I think Jackson retrieved them.

OMG, if Jack/Christi talk to Nick about Bella going up, she's going to freak; although this morning Cliff assured them they were not going up. Hope Bella can keep her mouth shut.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cliff told her he could put up Bella so Christi can save her power😓

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Cliff told her he would consider it.

At no time did he swear on his kids life that he was going to do it.