TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 20: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
And....the crying begins. Stressing out....what about me if I need it later. And....and Cliff hates me, boo hoo.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
We have achieved Level One Christie Meltdown!

I anticipate several more of these before the eventual Level Five conflagration on Monday.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Cricket......yes...that is a good point about the house not knowing about close Tommy/Christie are. They don't "see" what we see. Who knows what these people will do!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Mama, if she uses it Jackson is not putting Christie up he will put Nick or Bella up. The only hope to get Jack out is for Christie not to use it. Then Cliff would pick the replacement.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Rosem......Not sure if I can handle ALL FIVE stages before Monday.....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christie is complaining that everyone is LOOKING AT HER!!

And we all know how much Christie hates being the center of attention

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm waiting for all the stages. She can cry on a dime. Was talking normally before Sis came in and then the tears came.

Nick says Jack is acting like he's staying & Cliff says he's not putting Nick or Bella up; tells them maybe Tommy. Will Bella blab or keep it to herself?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, Jackson mansplaining anything to Christie is not going to end well.

Which would be good.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
LOL....."Mansplaining"......

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't think Christie is going to use her power. She is thinking ahead with the idea that she could need this power to protect herself in the future.

As overly-dramatic as Christie is, I do understand why this is a very difficult decision.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What game is Kat playing? She knows (I think) that Cliff is not putting Bella or Nick up and yet she's telling Christi if Cliff puts Tommy that dirty play and she's not down for that and that she would vote Bella out.

These guys are desperate for Bella to go up.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jackson to Christi: Give me the power & I'll take the blood...then, even if she doesn't go, I'll win HOH & get her out.

Some double-talk there.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really hope that Cliff is as BB savvy as he portrays himself to be.

Putting up Bella is reducing his numbers and is no advantage to Cliff at all.

If Christie does not use her power, Cliff will put up one of the 6, not one of his own numbers.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh Jackson is an idiot.

Telling Christie once she gives him the power, he can do whatever he wants....

Something else for her to cry over.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
If Christy holds on to her power, she may not need it the next two weeks. And if she did, the veto holder may not be someone she can trust. And if she trusts the veto holder, they may not have the votes.

Now everything is aligned .. she should use it.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If she decides not to use it I think it will because of Jackson pushing too hard.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
Ok .. I'm confused. Why is Jackson asking Christie to give him the power; he will put up Bella.
What the??
Jackson takes himself off anyway... Cliff puts up Tommy (hopefully)
Christie maybe uses her power on Tommy and he puts up Bella.
Who stays? I think Bella.Jack goes.
There is no reason for Christie to give her power to Jackson.
Am I grasping this right???
If she gives Jack the power.... Different scenerio

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson blew it with Christie. Him demanding for her give him her power just guaranteed she's keeping it. (Though she was going to keep it anyway.

Plus she wants Jack out.

Her meltdowns is going to give Jackson one GIANT meltdown himself. It will be glorious to watch!

And they have to sleep in the same room. Lol!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Christie's power can only be given to the Veto holder which right now is Jackson.
It then gives Jackson the ability to name his replacement on the block.
If Christie doesn't give it to Jackson, Jackson uses his regular veto to take himself off the block and Cliff gets to decide Jackson's replacement.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wicked, Jackson won veto. If she uses her power, Jackson decides who goes up.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kristie should keep her power so she is protected going forward.

Wicked

06-28-2007

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wicked a private message Print Post    
It makes no sense to give the power to Jackson;
He takes himself off the block anyway.
Lights are on: nobody's home.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie talking to Nicole about her final 6. None of which is Nicole.

LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
She doesn't want Tommy to go up next to Jackson. She just won't have her Tommy going on the block.

ETA: Yes, Jackson totally blew it. Hopefully the DR will tell her to save it for herself.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
ROFL, Kellogg. These people!