TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 20: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keldogg...please let the DR tell her to keep it. That's why I can't wait till tomorrow; she's going to go goofy.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I cant believe that it is even a question with Christy as to whether she should use the power.

The question shouldnt be will they save me in 2 weeks? She needs to look at how to get herself into the best position in the game . .. She may not be in a position to use the power next couple of weeks. or they may not have the numbers to vote their target out as the numbers shrink

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Or she wastes it and uses it to put Bella up...and its a 5-5 tie, and Cliff breaks it...by sending Jack home.

LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I wouldn't mind Nick going because he still wants to target Nicole when she told them the truth. However, I'd still rather see Jack go. Holly is right; Bella doesn't win things - Nick is more dangerous.

It will depend on whom the producers want to go, i.e.. DR.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keldogg...who flipped? That would be so cool!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kat just said she very close in time to Jackson. Was she trying to win? I thought she was throwing it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jack just said, "Well...comp's over. I'm done....not eating slop."

If he does that he'll get penaltied out of the house (one could hope.)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack's not on slop, Jackson is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie won't use it. She's to self centered and selfish. Remember how she freaked out when Nick asked her how she was doing? She will manifest that Jackson wants her out and will put her on the block. Guaranteed.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I wonder why he said that then?? Good, I was hoping they'd give them booze tonight. Then we'll see how Jack really feels.

Lol, Cliff comes in and plops down by the group; he's got a bandage on his leg and it's up on a pillow. He must have injured it in the Veto.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Keldogg...... Re: your last comment, I can see that scenario happening.These "whack-a-doos" aren't thinking/planning strategically. Heck...Christie does not understand her "Power" VERY well....(Pun intended)....

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Kel...I meant the comment about the 5-5 tie....

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Maybe Jack meant "I'm not eating slop" so it could be worse?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How does Christi 'manifest' things? Is she saying she's psychic?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's a legend in her own mind.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep the DR just needs to tell Christie to ask her gut if she should hold on to it for herself/

Plus, these other people need to figure out this may one of the only times they can get Jack out of the game.

Go for Bella next week, they have time.

And I am cracking up that Jack came in last, would love to know all the times. Off to twitter.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Christi telling Kat/Jess that she feels if she doesn't use it Tommy or Sis go up. Says Bella is following her around and asking if she's going to use it. Bella talking to Jackson right now; is she going to ask him not to take himself off, lol.

When did Christi get so close to Jess?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jess is asking if Sis is up, who would vote Jack out over Sis. Good question.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Cricket...Christie is talking about "The Law of Attraction". Basically what you FOCUS ON you WILL FIND. Example...if you always say that you are "sick & tired", then that's what will happen. If you focus on the opposite, then that's what will happen. I've been doing it for YEARS and it REALLY does work. She doesn't have her anxiety under control, so she's gonna spiral. I'll get off this topic since it's not really feed related.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Christie very clearly state she would only use it if it would save Jack. I am guessing she does not use it.

Whether she uses it or not she can still go on the block. It is going to be fun to watch her melt down.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am kinda hoping she does use it, just to get rid of it, and Jackson still goes home.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If Bella goes up she goes home, Kat will not vote to keep her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Layla, that's interesting. I notice Kat is doing it now as well. Saying let's use positive energy.

The house doesn't know just how close Tommy/Christi are. Tommy has a huge crush on Jack, so Christi might use it for Tommy so he can keep Jack.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I heard Jackson had like 2 1/2 minutes, Kat had like 3 1/4 minutes....and Jack had 13 minutes!

LOL

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jackson won veto he's not going anywhere. The only way Jack leaves is if Christie doesn't use her power and Cliff puts Tommy up. He's the only one I see staying over Jack.