TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.58am... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·3h
😂😂😂
Jackson just said, “Shit can still hit the fan. Case in point... worst case scenario.” That is unedited. He is master of the universe when it comes to cliches.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmm, wonder if this is true or just in Christies mind... Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
·8h
Posted 12:40am: Christie is telling Kat that Cliff is in on the plan, that Cliff wants Christie to put up Bella not him. Christie will take the blood for Cliff. Cliff is using Jackson as a pawn. Christie says she admires Kat loyality. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.52am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·8h
#BB21 Kat says Bella has to get out before jury b/c she would fu&k sh!t up in jury.
Tommy: I love her.
Christie: Outside of this house we would probably have the most fun at the clubs.
Kat: Bella gives 0 (e).
Tommy: She just played a dirty game. Her word means nothing.

#BB21 Christie is talking about HOH competition and how she would put her hand on the wall when Bella was up and Christie would send Mistakes, Mistakes, Mistakes, Mistakes. Cont.

Kat: I’m (e) scared of Christie and her manifestations.
Tommy: *chanting as if he were Christie. Mistakes, Mistakes!
Kat: That’s terrifying to me. I feel like the universe is on your (Christie) side.
Christie: I was like she (Bella) is not going to take me down.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.03am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·5h
Good Saturday morning everyone! This is @Old_Broad55 bringing the latest in live feed updates.
Jackson is in the kitchen while the rest of the hg's are in bed. #BB21

Jackson was enjoying a drink and is now eating the ice. CRUNCH!!
#BB21

Jackson has made his way back to the have not room where he woke up Kat, who mumbled something to him.
All the hg's are tucked into bed and we wish all of the sweet slumber.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.12am... Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB21 🏕⛱ @Feeds_Bot
·1h
Houseguests are waking up. 🌙🌅☀️

Feeds were down for 2 hours, 25 minutes (10%) yesterday. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
Cliff nominated Jack and Jackson last night. Catch up on the talks that followed the nomination ceremony here: (link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-31-recap.html) bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.08am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·22m
#BB21 Michie and Holly in the SR. Michie- You know who has the 2nd power? Jack. Holly - I had a feeling. Michie - It's all the way to the final 6. It allows a complete repick of the veto players. The chips go back in but at least we have a 2nd chance.

#BB21 Holly - It would just suck to have to use that one (Jack's) and Christie's. Michie - The odds are in our favor. Don't bring it up to Jack unless he brings it up to you.

#BB21 Fish then kitten came. They are most likely choosing Veto players since Cliff was called to the DR. I'm going to Flashback to anything that happened overnight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.54am... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·47m
Nick telling Kat how he and Bella used to run info Kemi gave them to people and they never had her back. Nick blames Kemi for his ruined relationship with Jack. He says Bella kind of ruined his game too. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
40m
#BB21 12:56 am Christie - It's just my power and I want to be in control of it. To send her (Bella) home to her couch. To her home where her boy has all her stuff. Cause she's not a nice girl.

#BB21 12:58 am Kat says if Christie is going to play her power that she is going to throw Veto if she's picked because she's afraid of the wrath of Bella while she's here.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.22am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·32m
#BB21 8:54 am Nick - I've literally never done anything against them. Jack told me he trusts me, he just doesn't trust Bella. Kat - It'll be interesting how the veto goes because both of them could with. Nick - If I was in jury, I would vote for Jack to win the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB21 Jack - I'll take the new draw. Nick - Yeah, that was definitely a better draw. Jack - Yep, we'll see. Nick - Congrats on winning that. I want to see how quick you did it on TV. Where's Jackson? So you really did (e) up then. Michie - Yeah!

#BB21 Jack - I said if I pick you, what are you gonna do? Christie - Just act really excited right now.
Kat and Sis come in.
Kat - Are you excited? Jack - I'm stoked. Kat - Should I win it, or should I give it to Sam. Jack - He admitted to me that he would never throw a comp.

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·
19m
Nick confirms Jack had a better draw. Holly was in the original. I think Jess may be in the new one. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·12m
#BB21 Christie - I would've sworn on everything it was Michie. It's so crazy that Michie messed up. Sam - Everything he does is perfect. Jack - I kept telling everyone 'I can't lose'.

Cliff, Tommy, Jess, Sis, Christie, Jack, and Sam in the Bunk Room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB21 @BBUS2019
·
13m
Veto Players are Cliff, Jack, Jackson, Sam, Analyse, and Kat #BB21

·9m
#BB21 Holly - If Christie doesn't use her power. Michie - She will. She said if any one of us. The ones we can't let win are Sam or Cliff. Holly - Kat said that Cliff would put Sis up probably if it had to be 1 of the 6 of us.
#BB21 Holly to Michie - If she (Sis) won and took Jack off, I may go up. He's not gonna put Tommy. Christie would be the only option.

So Jack, Michie, Cliff, Kat, Sam, and Sis appear to be playing in the Veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
9m
So the power was used by Jack and it looks like he got a good re-draw. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB21 Michie - Jess is definitely playing with Cliff now. They both turned their backs to scheme and talk. Whatever. I threw Cliff an olive branch. I didn't want to do it. The 'I want to work with Michie and Holly' ship has sailed. Holly - You have to fake it still.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network bigbrothernet
·
7m
So that was pretty much a wash in the redraw. Sam is there either way, Holly replaced by Analyse, and Jess swapped out for Kat. #BB21
Quote Tweet

BB21 @BBUS2019
· 8m
The original picks were Sam, Jess, and Holly #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief we haven't even played POV and he is planning his non-existent HOH, LOL.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·8m
#BB21 Michie to Holly - If I win HOH, he (Cliff) goes on the block with Nick and Bella. If we get Bella out this week, and can get Nick to work with us, then it will be Cliff and Jess.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·13m
#BB21 Holly to Michie - Sam is making a case that he is not associated with Nick and Bella. He said 'if I barge in on convos it's because I'm trying to split my time between you guys. Just because we're friends doesn't mean we're playing together'. He also scares me.

#BB21 Michie - Sam is a back door. We can't let him play in a veto. Holly - If he doesn't use it on one of y'all then that shows his allegiance is not with y'all. Michie - I think this week he may throw it. If Christie used her power then he would have to pick someone.

BB21 Michie - He (Sam) would pick Nick and Bella or he picks Jess and goes against Cliff or he picks one of us and goes against us. Best case for him is to throw it. Holly - If Christie uses her power, I think he would put Jess up because it's neutral.

#BB21 Michie - If Cliff is smart, he won't try to win it either. Holly - If Jess goes home, that's not the end of the world. Michie - She's just as bad as Cliff. Holly - But she's not a good player. Michie - She's not a good player and she's socially ignorant in this house.

(Hahahahahaha, if Cliff is smart he will win and leave everything as is)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·13m
#BB21 Michie - She's (Jess) not a threat and talks sh*t behind my back. I heard her last night talking about me. Holly - She's obnoxious. She's not a threat and she's pissing everyone off. I don't mind her being here.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·13m
-veto players will be Cliff, Jack, Jackson plus Analyse, Kat, Sam
-Jack used his power to force a redraw, original picks are Holly, Jessica, Sam

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·13m
Holly: I'm legitimately bi-polar with her (Kat). Some days I love her. Other days she walks into a room & I want to punch her.
JS: Yesterday you had a little possessive side come out.
Holly: Shut up. Also for a good reason. So shush. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
11m
Sam: Before the comp, David hugged me & he's like, "Kat told me that if I come back, she's all mine." I was like..really? And then he lost. That's why he was so pressured.

Jess: That's why he couldn't keep it together? Aww. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree, Jack was just trying to stack the POV with his six, didn't even think about who would be easier to beat....

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·8m
Actually now that I see the the before - it may actually be slightly worse....
Sam was in both
Holly & Jessica would have been better for them than Kat and Analyse since I think Jessica would have sucked (then again she was 2nd to Jack in the #2 HoH) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
9m
Tommy: I think the only one I'd be annoyed by is if Josh came back.

Nick: He's so obnoxious.

Tommy: I just didn't respect his game. When he screamed at Jess Graf, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. It was just a shitty game play.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21 Jack - Cliff said to Kat that he'd want to throw it. Tommy - You got Kat instead of Jess and Sis instead of Holly. Sam is still in there but he doesn't want to win. Jack - If he beats me, that's fine. Good for you dude.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
8m
Cliff's planning his moon landing re-enactment for tonight .. Jackson told Holly he thinks Kat is highly intelligent but socially inept

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
6m
#BB21 Holly - I have some funny stories when we are out of here. Michie - About her (Kat)? Holly - About a few things. Michie - I know. Holly - Do you? What did she say? Nevermind. Feeds.

#BB21 Holly - You do know? WTH. Michie - I was just waiting to see if you'd tell me. Holly - She's been driving me crazy for a long time. Michie - I know. Y'all didn't meet each other in here. Y'all work the same industry. Holly - Not that. feeds. Michie - I know. FEEDS.