TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 20: Archive through July 20, 2019 users admin

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Kat's said after the last win (pretty sure several threw it) she's a comp beast.

This'll be interesting. Cliff's stepped up his game so maybe he'll win.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
OH, and just found out Jessica was also in the first draw. Don't know who the third one was.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Keldogg!

Well, that’s not my fantasy team, but it’s not great for The Jacks. I don't hold out much hope for Sis, she seems even dumber than Tommy. Sam won’t use it and Kat is questionable.

What will be interesting is if one of The Jacks win it, will Christie use her power to get Bella out? She is not in personal danger unless she fears that she could be the replacement.

Which she might fear, even if it isn't true, as we saw last week.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Does camera dude just run around chasing Tommy...I am sick of listening to him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2 powers down, one to go, will they use them all up in the same week, LOL.

These guys are so hyped up that they may screw themselves by trying to hard, especially if the comp requires any kind of delicacy.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
How many times a day does Tommy say "I love you"?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
If one of The Jacks win veto. I hope Christie saves her power and Cliff nominates Tommy or Christie as the replacement nom. 😂😂😂

Even better, Cliff wins veto and leaves the noms the same. This has the added bonus of The Jacks losing to "the old guy". Whee!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Tommy reminds me of Andy...running from room to room to hear what is said

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly were just talking about her connection with Kat..Jackson kept trying to get her to stop, saying FEEDS

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am going to very strongly manifest (heh) a Cliff or Sam win.

Anyone else winning would most likely get Bella evicted and leaving the 6 intact.

Of course this depends on Christie using her power, and the veto holder following through on nominating Bella.

Cliff has been on a winning streak, and Sam has won two vetos already.

Kat is talking to Cliff right now and I really wonder where her loyalty lies. I’m leaning toward it being with Holly and Jackson which is why I feel like she would use the veto if she wins it.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Me too...I cant get a read on Kat

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Kat keeps saying she's going to throw it, but I just don't know. For some reason she still likes Jackson. However, if she wins and takes him down and Bella goes up, she's blown her cover with Cliff's side. She knows she's not 'really' a part of the Six Shooters, so if she's smart, she will throw it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Here's something interesting about Kat. On another forum someone posted the name Kathryn Pierzina.....I didn't get it, so I googled Kathryn Pierzina and up comes a picture of Kathryn Dunn (Kat.)

It could be that some are comparing her to Janelle. Could that be it?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Good points, Cricket. My fear is that she knows Holly outside the house, and I think that even though she knows she’s not part of the six, she does feel that she’s a part of the three.

And if she saves one of the Jacks and Christie uses her power, she won’t have to worry about Cliff’s side since she’ll come out the hero to the six, which will then give that side the majority.

Everything depends on Cliff or Sam winning the veto.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, if Jack is on the block against Bella (saying Christie used her power) would the six still have votes to keep Jack? That leaves 5 of them. How many are on the other side? Only 4?

I don't know. I know Tommy likes Jack, but Christie keeps saying he has to go, so not sure how the vote would go.

It's going to be delicious Sunday watching Christie freak out over using her power or not.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, you think today's Veto will have anything to do with the Moon Landing 50 years ago?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, if Kat votes with them to evict Bella, then yes, they have the votes. If Kat votes on Cliff’s side, there would be a tie and Cliff would break the tie and evict a Jack.

I can’t believe that so much depends on Kat, of all people!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So evidently it was Holly Jess and Sam picked in first draw.

After redraw its Sis Kat and SAM!

HAHAHAHA

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It would be great of they did a moon landing-themed veto comp, but I wonder if they even realized the date when they planned the comps.

I know that Cliff is doing his own tribute which is pretty cool.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Sunday's show will be hoh. We won't see the veto comp and meeting until Weds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Keldogg, the Universe must have manifested Sam playing in the veto comp.

It’s a SIGN! Sam will win the veto!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tommy is doing this bizarre pep talk to Jack.

Saying that Jack will win the veto to prove how strong they really are.

The level of Tommy’s excitement is off the charts. It’s so weird and disturbing.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think the redraw was basically a push-didn't really help Jack, didn't really hurt him.

Does Christie use her power? I'm really not sure- if Jack wins, probably. Anyone else? 50/50 at best-Jackson may not want to put Bella up, the others may not use it anyway.

She might also have to be 100% sure it'll be used- we don't know if she has to declare before the veto meeting that it'll be upgraded or not; if she does, the holder (if not one of the Jacks) can simply not use it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem stated:
Cricket, if Kat votes with them to evict Bella, then yes, they have the votes.

That's what I'm worried about; hopefully Kat will play for herself and let Jack go.

Cliff is now worried about Jessica and her being close to Jackson so he doesn't want to tell her things. Heh, she's tres close to Kat too so she will vote how Kat votes.

Nana, they play the Veto today , though, right? Bummer we can't see it until next Wednesday. I would love to see this Veto. They should let feedsters watch it since they didn't show HOH on the show or the feeds.

Wilson, re Christi's power, yesterday Nick said she has to announce if she's using it by 11:00 AM day of Veto Meeting (Monday?). Don't know if he's correct, but that sounds reasonable. That's why I can't wait until Sunday if there's a need for her to use it. She will be all over the place.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
That's right Cricket, they play veto today and have the veto meeting on Monday, then we get to see it all on Weds. I agree, bummer lol.