TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
路1h
Sounds like itchy crotches aren't the only thing that is contagious this season... stupidity
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
路 1h
Jackson tells Holly that he's picking her if he gets Houseguest's Choice. He said it's okay if she doesn't win. She says she wants to play so bad. He says manifest it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路1h
Jackson to Sis: I'm tired of sitting on my thumb馃憤 in this game. Trying to stir the pot & constantly being told no. (e) it. I'm doin' it. Whatever. I came here for excitement. I came here to be uncomfortable. #bb21

JS: I came here to be uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable right now & I love it. I'm happy on the inside. Am I hungry? You're damn right. But I'm happy. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路1h
#BB21 Michie - I'm just tired. I'm ready to get a good night's sleep before the Veto. I'm gonna win the Veto and then let Cliff dig himself further. Bella - It's got to be relatively fair. Michie - I want it to be physical. Bella - I don't think it will be because it's you two.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 1h
#BB21 Michie to Sis - He (Cliff) looked at my plan. Shot it down. Did his own thing. Fine, you wanted to work with Michie and Holly. That offer does not stand anymore. If he thinks I'm going to work with him after he put my best friend in the house next to me.

#BB21 Sis to Michie and Holly - Christie has a power. What does he not get? Holly - Well that's why he didn't put up Christie. Sis - But still, she can use the power. Holly - She could, doesn't mean she's gonna.

#BB21 Michie to Sis - If Nicole wins or Kat wins it doesn't matter. She (Christie) already said she wasn't going to use it. It's all good though.

#BB21 Sis - I feel so bad that you offered to go up. Michie - I wanted to keep as many people in the alliance safe. It's better that it's me than y'all honestly. Sh*t I've been through worse. I'm here.

#BB21 Sam joins Holly/Sis/Michie.

Michie - I'm literally not upset in the slightest. I'm in the Big Brother house next to my boy, eating slop, on the block. How much more fun could it get? I get to play Veto. I'm uncomfortable. Like how much more uncomfortable could you get?

#BB21 Michie to Sam/Sis/Holly - Let's do this thing. I'm excited. But, I just didn't sleep for sh*t last night and that food smells good. Sam - Are you gonna campaign against Jack? Michie - No. I'm gonna let the chips fall where they fall. I couldn't do that to him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
#BB21 The kitchen group agrees that slop chips are a hit.

Sam is in the Target Room talking with Michie and Holly about home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路1h
somehow they managed to make dinner on their own, without Jackson's help

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路1h
Cam changed to.... (Holly sitting on top of Jackson who is lying in bed)
#bb21

Holly: I have to go eat dinner with the common folk.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路2h
#BB21 Michie - I'm gonna stay up here until like 10 o'clock until food is away. Christie - Who is gonna cook? Let's make like slop nuggets. We'll bake them. They're gonna hate us for how positive we are about all this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路2h
Christie says she won't use her power to protect someone that has an ugly side and 'acts like he's the President of the kitchen'.

Tommy gets up and says he has to go hug Cliff. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
路 3h
Imagine Holly being dry humped on feeds in broad daylight while her HGs hang out in the room talking to them.

A legacy I guess.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.33pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路3h
Nick to Cliff- They might look like the better group but what have they done? Me, you and Sam have all won shit. Bella is due, Jess has got two seconds, and Kat killed that puzzle #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sarah A. @MuggleStruggle4
路3h
You know it鈥檚 (e) up when Christie is the most sane person. #bb21
Quote Tweet

路 3h
Tommy: I am going to stay close to Nick for the rest of my life. Bella, I love her.
Christie: But do you really love Bella? Honestly i don't.
Tommy: I really do,
Christie I think she is fun. I think she is toxic and reckless. Bella doesn't care who she hurts.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
路3h
Christie said she doesn't need Jackson mansplaining things to her. #BB21

饾挾饾搱饾捊饾搧饾憭饾搸 @ilikepoptarts1
路3h
Tommy needs to stop with the crying. What鈥檚 not right? You all (e) voted Cliff out yesterday. He doesn鈥檛 owe you shit. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ah, hahahahahahahaha.... Tooms @Tooms_BB
路3h
Bella: Are we Foutte? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路 2h
Tommy and Christie just made 'their' bed in the HN room. Out of 3 mattresses. IDK where the other HNs are supposed to sleep. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
路3h
The producers really (e) up on Christie's power...
She doesn't understand what it is. Most of the people here on line don't understand what it is...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle
路 2h
He kept it business....no personal drama. Handle it like a Boss. Y'all Cliff may be our Sleeper.
Quote Tweet

EvelDick @EvelDick
路 3h
Replying to @Bb3Danielle
I am so pleasantly surprised he "stuck to his guns" and made the hard choice and played with balls, like an old school BB HG

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21 @89razorskate20
路1h
Nicole keeps tabs on the 6 & Cliff will keep tabs on the 3! #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 1h
Cliff to Nicole- I have distanced myself enough from you. I said you and I only connected through Ovi. That's kind of how I have played that off. Continue to work with them. I'll keep track of this side #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.37pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路1h
Cliff was talking with Nicole in HOH, she went into the bathroom and he was going to go downstairs - Tommy was right there, Cliff: "oh! you scared me"

路1h
#BB21 Nick: Everything happened for the benefit of our game, and it would have happened anyways but now we dont need to take the first shot. They (Six Shooters) made the other side trust us more

(I don't know if Tommy had just arrived, or had been out there listening)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
#BB21 Jack is banking on the Veto comp being a shuttle run or a spelling comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路1h
Jackson walks in the BR and complains about the slop. He says all that can be done is fry it, bake it, or blend it #BB21

路1h
Jack- Until I win the veto, I cant be a dick. Tommy- Even then, you dont know what's going to happen next week. Never be a dick #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 1h
Jack says the HGs will be woken up at 8, picking for Veto is at 11, and playing the Veto comp is at 3. #BB21

路1h
Jack- If it comes down to a vote, I know you, Christie and Sis are good. At the same time, I'm a bigger threat. Tommy- He (Jackson) is an aggressive player. That sometimes rubs people the wrong way. That's in your favour for sure #BB21

49m
Sam told Nick & Bella(reiterated to Nick several times not to say a word)Sis asked him if he's in any alliances, he told her none that concern Sis. She said "I know about the 5" named them & Sam asked who told her, was it N/B Sis said no & couldnt remember! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路3m
Tommy is really pressed about Sam! Wants him out ASAP! #BB21
Quote Tweet

路 6m
#BB21 Tommy telling Christie that Sam had a big say in the nominations today. Why else was he up in the HOH with Cliff for two hours.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

42m
Christie- I dont want to live with her (Bella) anymore. Jack- I also dont want Sam in this game for another (e) second #BB21
Tommy to Jack- If she puts up Bella, it's a guarantee that she will go home. If you put Sam up, it will be very close but that would be the best (e) move #BB21
Christie to Tommy- If someone is using the veto on Jack, I have to use the power. If I dont, Cliff would probably backdoor me #BB21
Christie to Tommy- Let's just say worst case scenario someone random like Jess wins it and doesnt use it. Jackson goes home #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

15m
Christie- Say Holly wins it. I dont want to use my power to save Jackson. I only want to use it to save Jack. Tommy- That's fine. Christie- I'm only using it if Jack comes off #BB21

Tommy to Analyse- I want to get Nick and Bella back on our side, and I want to get Cliff and Sam out the door. They are the two biggest threats #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
路7m
#BB21in240
Cliff HoH
Jack n Jackson nominated
Jack is Cliffs Target
Pov Draw Saturday
Jack may play his power at the PoV Comp Saturday.
Have Nots: Tommy Christine Jackson Kat
#bb21