TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jackson, laying in bed cuddling with Holly, “Man, that food smells so good!!

This guy’s gonna have to self-evict.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cliff is making something out of cereal boxes. Giving me Chicken George vibes.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yep. Ghost of Chicken George. Cliff is making a spaceship.

A few of these HG were babies when Chicken George made his BB debut.

Aaaaghhhhhhhhhhhh'!!!!!!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I remember well the Evel Dick seasons and how popular he was. I never got it. Still don't.

They were talking earlier about Cliff wanting to make something related to the moon landing anniversary that involved the cereal boxes, but I missed exactly what he was planning.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I could only stomach Paul on his first season because Victor was around him and I never watched any other season he was on. He was basically like Jack in trying to control everything.

As far as calling out Ed, definitely in favor of that.

Cliff is making a helmet for tomorrow....50th anniversary of moon landing/walk. My daughter & niece were born July 11 & July 19th, 1969. Both turned 50 this year. I'll never forget the date because I was @ the hospital visiting my one-day-old niece when it was shown on TV there.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tresbien, ED brags that he won that season. Give me a break; he was literally GIVEN that win.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I will never forget the moon landing. My family and whole town (as was the whole nation) were obsessed. GLUED to the TV.

I look forward to all the coverage of the anniversary tomorrow.

🚀

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Lol Actually,,I didn't mean that about Jackson to be the interesting part of the article. I was much more interested in what Audrey said about production and CBS. Maybe I should have been more clear. Wasn't trying to bring up the old news. Sorry. Lol

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Evidently, being a Have Not doesn't keep you from having sex.

Somebody should go doublecheck with Holly that she doesn't want dinner.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, I did find Audrey’s information and opinion very interesting. It sort of confirmed things that I already suspected.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Yes Tommy has a crush on Jack and has told him so. Jack mildly flirts with him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gusmonster. That may be why he's crying and it's not fake. Wonder if he would have lost it if he was on the block with Jack.

Queenfish, it seems more and more past contestants are spilling the beans about BB production.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Chicken George In Space (sort of):

https://youtu.be/GU6bzWiVqn8

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I was six years old at the time of the moon landing. The only thing I knew about the moon at that time was that it was made of green cheese.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole! Not Bella! talking final two.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So there are 4 have nots, correct? And are there only 3 beds in the Camp Comeback room?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, nevermind, it looks like they may have added a cot.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rosem--loved that C G clip! They all seem so innocent looking back!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack says he cannot be a <male organ> UNTIL he wins veto IF Jackson does.

Tommy says the game goes on, better to not me a male organ.

Jack says that Jackson is on slop and I can cook for everyone, said gleefully!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
robhasawebsite.com had the 3 evictee interviews up. Best part was during the last interview with Kemi when Rob told Kemi the connection between Tommy and Christie. She was floored!!!
Also during Ovi's interview, Rob let Ovi know Cliff won the HOH comp and Ovi was so happy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I am listening to Christie going on and on about how Cliff's whole nominations are to see where she is so he can decide who to align with (this is at 6.15ish in the Havenot rooom). That she thinks the world revolves around her is just amazing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... Jackson is taking a cold shower and says he just farted and it is really ripe because of the slop. Half the people in the bathroom left before it could waft across the room!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Wow, just read all the posts. I've stayed off all day because I didn't want to be disappointed.. WOO HOO, couldn't be better.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I can't get over the delusion of Jess, thinking they have all been so nice. Really, she heard Bella go after Nicole, even if she wasn't part of the 8/9 and didn't really get to hear how nasty they have been. She did know how they treated the Camp Comeback players. How can they be so unaware?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, Jack just turned on the shower, stripped down to his jockies, then left the bathrooom and went to get something in his room.

Don't waste water that way!!!