TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2m
#BB21 Nick is saying they cant let three people get veto. Nicole, Jess, and Cliff.
He's telling Analyse he'd use the veto on Jack or Jackson.
Analyse is telling Nick she trusts him, but not Bella.
Nick assures her that Bella hasn't said anything about Analyse.

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1m
Nick telling Analyse that he trusts her the most out of everyone who flipped, he has her back! #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·3m
Nick to Analyse- Whether you guys believe it or not, I am sticking with you guys #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m
#BB21 Nick: I wish you'd trust Bella more.
Analyse: I'm sorry it's hard. She does a lot of scheming.
Nick: I know she wouldn't put you up though. I know it.
He says he can influence Bella away from that decision if it came down to it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·4m
Jack is crying and telling Tommy that 'he's not manifesting it' but part of him wouldn't mind going home because he misses his dog. And his family. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
26s
#BB21 Tommy believes Sam convinced Cliff to keep Jackson on the block since he volunteered to be on the block.

Jackson is telling Holly, Christie, and Tommy that he doesn't regret it, he did it for the group.

Christie said she's not using her power if Nicole wins the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
Nothing would make me more happy than this nasty pos, being sent out next eviction. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Gwen @gwenzilllas
· 11h
Jack And Bella look forward to throwing away anything Kemi left. Jack wants to destroy the sun she and Nicole created for Sam. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.40pm... LOL... IdolKnights @idolknights
· 2h
Thursday: Cliff evicted - Cliff wins comeback - Cliff wins HOH

Friday: Jackson on Slop - Jack and Jackson nominated.

@BBADOrwell , on behalf of everyone, can they get a booze party, tonight?

Please and thank you. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.51pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
#BB21 Bella is saying they shouldn't talk game with Nicole because Cliff doesn't even trust Nicole.
Nick says he doesn't talk game to anyone but Bella and Sam.
Sam says they should distance themselves from each other, Nick says there is no point, they're targets anyway.

Luna @LunaCee73
·2h
Sam tells Nick that 'Sis is the one that told me Gr8ful's done done', but that she also said she wouldn't go after Nick or Bella. Nick says Sis told him she thought Bella was coming after her. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
·2h
Nick- Sis would flip on them. Bella- If your argument is that once Jack and Christie leave, and someone else, Sis would come to our side...if it takes that many steps for Sis to get on our side, she is not on our side #BB21

·2h
Sam- I like Tommy as a backdoor option if Jack or Michie come down. Nick- But I'm not sending him out #BB21

CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon@CattyJargon
·2h
Christie: It's ok tho. There's 6 of us.
Tommy: There's a reason you got the power. There's a reason two of us are up.
Jackson: One of us volunteered. 🙄🙄🙄 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Nick to Bella/Sam- Even though she (Christie) is telling us that she wouldnt use the power, I dont believe her until it happens #BB21

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·2h
It needs to be on record that the arrogance that has frustrated us all season is the very thing that has led to the Six Shooters being in danger this week. They thought they were untouchable enough to needlessly blindside Nick & Bella, which exposed the rift in Gr8ful. #BB21

·
2h
N: That was so stupid. He Jack ripped up his (cliff's) things.
S: I actually found a box, so maybe he didn't throw them away. Maybe he just folded them up. Should i throw them away?
N: don't
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·2h
There are now 12 beds and 13 people in the #BigBrother house. Having a dedicated have-not room that wasn’t a converted bedroom really opens up the sleeping arrangements.
I’m really starting to wonder if the jury will stay in the house this year… #BB21 #ItCouldHappen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Nick to Sam- If I win next week, I am putting up Michie and Holly. If Michie takes himself down...it would either have to be Christie or Tommy #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·2h
Jack says Cliff is a weenie for putting him up, because he's the only HOH that hasn't nominated Cliff.

Seconds after saying he's been trying to get Cliff out since week 1 and the group all agreed he's the biggest threat in the house. #BB21

·2h
Jess: I feel like we have more groceries this time around.
Cliff: They stocked our groceries before they knew Michie was going to be a have-not.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
·
3h
Where's the BB historians on this? 🤔 #BBHatTrick #BB21
Quote Tweet

VeryRandyReality
@IsItUpOrDown
· 3h
Does Cliff have the chance to pull off a first? A true 'BB Hat Trick'? Won Comeback, won HOH and 'possibly' could win POV ...all in the same week!🥇🥇🥇😎 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2h
Bella to Nick/Sam- If you guys get (e) over cause of Sis, I will literally laugh at you both. I see her go back and forth. She does the exact same thing Christie does #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·
2h
Jack: "I wonder if my job is still available if I go home this week" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shea @iamsheajenkins
·
3h
Jack is on the block and has no power this week. Tell him to stop throwing Cliff’s shit away. #BB21

Tooms @Tooms_BB
·2h
Nick- We don't have a choice but to trust them. We've already been burned. I have to trust Jess. I have to trust Cliff. I have to trust Kat. And if they burn me bro, there's nothing I can do. I explained to them, 'listen you're gone....they're gonna pick us off one by one.' #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
2h
According to the commercial I just saw, last night's HOH was a question comp. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
·
2h
Jackson eats all night long, every night...
I will bet you, that this (butt)hole cheats tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.11pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Cliff to Christie/Jess/Tommy- I'm afraid that Michie is going to be in a pretty hangry mood here very quick #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
liquid8d @liquid8d
·3h
'If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck'... Did this guy read a book of these before coming in??
Quote Tweet

CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
· 3h
Jackson: I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees. 👁️👁️ 🤔🤔🤔 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.53pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
Christie to Jess and Tommy: I feel expendable to them. I'm not going to defend or put my own life in this game on the line for someone who A) has shown an ugly side to them B) acts like he is the president of the food, our kitchen, the club. I'm my own (e) person. #BB21

Christie to jess and tommy: To assume that people are going to take us to the end when i know for a fact a couple of these boys have had final 2s and 3s with a million different people in this house, it foolish of me
#BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
the moldy mattresses are barely cold and they're rearranging Camp Comeback already (it's now Have-not)
(or maybe Camp Have-not.. I've been to a few of those 😬)

·2h
Christie to Jess/Tommy- To assume that people are going to take us to the end when I know for a fact a couple of these boys have had Final 2s and 3s with a million different people in this house, it's foolish of me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.07pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
#BB21 Christie, Tommy, and Sis in the have-not room. Christie and Tommy made beds. Sis is filling them in on what everyone is doing. Christie asked how Jack is and Sis said he's in good spirits.

#BB21 Sis - I really think one of us is going to win. Christie - If Jack wins house guest choice, who is he picking? He said either me or Tommy.

#BB21 Christie - Who is Michie picking? Sis - He said he doesn't know. I want Jack to know he doesn't have to pick me. Like if he feels he needs to pick you or Tommy for it, I'm totally ok.

#BB21 Tommy - He (Sam) used the Veto on Cliff so obviously he wasn't going up. He went back up there twice. He spent two hours up there. He had a hand in these decisions. Christie - Yeah, don't trust Sam at all, Sis. At all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Christie to Sis and Tommy - He's (Sam) playing the 'I was on the outskirts of everything, I'm not stupid. I know Nick and Bella's game.' He's just as dangerous as them. I would rather him stay though. As long as Nick and Bella are here, he's team Nick and Bella.

#BB21 Cliff to Michie - You know you're not the target right. Let's talk later.

#BB21 Sis - What if I'm stuck up here (Have-Not) with people I don't want to be with? Tommy - It's just a sleeping arrangement. You can hang out with us all day. Sis - I get really hangry.

Kat joins Have-not with Sis, Christie, Tommy, and Michie.

#BB21 Holly - I'm so sick of talking to people. I just don't want to talk to them. Michie - I don't either. The food is cooking so I'm just gonna...*slides into bed with Holly* in the Target Room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
Tommy, Christie, Kat are already testing slopcoctions - first up, fried slop nuggets

·1h
#BB21 Michie is in the bed with Holly trying to hum and keep talking to convince production he is awake.

House guests in the kitchen seeing what they can make with slop.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
#BB21 Bella comes in to talk to Michie. Michie - I have nothing but respect for him. If I go out, I go out, but I'm gonna go out swinging. If I had known I was gonna be going up against Jack, I wouldn't have volunteered to be a Have-Not.

#BB21 Bella - It just sucks that you're not gonna be able to eat what you normally do. Michie - And then compete. Have you seen how little one serving is? Bella - You can gain a lot of weight on slop. Michie - It's a very caloric dense food like peanut butter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
JS: If I'd known i was going to be up against Jack, I wouldn't have volunteered for have nots.
Sis: So the plan didn't work?
JS: Me & Jack are on the block Sis. What do you mean it didn't work? Nick & Bella are supposed to be up next to me.
Sis: That's right. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Bella - If it makes you feel any better, I still feel like I could be back-doored. Holly - I worry about that too. Bella - One thing about initial noms is you see it. Michie - You're guaranteed to play in the Veto.

#BB21 Bella - You're mentally ready. Well not ready, but you start questioning. With a back-door you never know. Michie - The game has started. Let's play Big Brother. I'm not upset about it though. I want to be uncomfortable. I like to gamble. I called it.

#BB21 Michie - I knew it was gonna happen. If he's gonna take a shot at Jack, he's gonna take a shot at me too. It is what it is. No harm no foul. Bella - And there's still the power like if Christie's gonna user her's.