TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
31m
Cliff pointed out the obvious to Jessica, that yes he's gathered a lot of intel today but it doesn't mean as much as if they'd told him over the last two weeks 🛎️🛎️

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·47m
Cliff- I trust them a whole lot less than I trust you and Bella. Nick- If you dont take a shot this week, they are coming after you next week. If you get Jack out, we only have to beat Christie. Cliff- Jack is my primary target #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
✨𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇✨ @BBTeamNorth
·
17h
Cliff got evicted & won 2 comps in 5 hours.
What a damn experience. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Christie to Sam- If they go up, they are going to be (e) on my shit to use my power. I'm not going to do that. What, so I make it two more weeks and they (e) cut me? Let Cliff take the shot #BB21

Erika (Dr Evil E) @iam_erika
· 40m
I love how Jack(e) eats a banana 🍌 right in Snackson’s face! 🤣🤣🤣 #BB21
Quote Tweet

Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
· 43m
I’m going to enjoy every minute of Jackson on slop.😂 “You all got food”!😂😂🤣 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 @VOMinorities
· 3h
Bella laughing at the idea if Christie uses the power and if Christie gets nominated right after that. This is the part of Bella I wanted to see from the beginning of the season. I wish she used her bitchiness against the 6 the entire time 😩 #bb21

🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·50m
Nick - I told them I'd use the veto (if he plays/wins), but I'm not. I'll be like I'm not using veto, sometimes you have to blindside people you think you're working with. #BB21 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
4h
Jack grilled Kat on her convo with Cliff and SHE LIED TO HIM!!! She said she doesn't know who Cliff is considering but she tried to steer it towards Nick/Bella #BB21 #BBLF

·50m
Nick to Cliff- If Jack goes this week, I'm getting Michie out next week, and then I'm getting Christie. Tommy would be next. I trusted them two (Christie/Tommy) a lot #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·52m
Bahahahaha. Now that Jackson is a have not, production put MORE food than usual in the pantry 🤣
Production trolling level:100
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It sure looked like they got more than normal, LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
51m
pantry was restocked - Jackson announced "y'all got food!"..
Jack: "I feel like this is more food than we've ever gotten" 🤭

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
36m
#CliffNotes he told us his mind is made up, if it backfires later oh well, but he's playing a long game, rational not emotional, then *knock knock* "here comes another one" = Tommy again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·36m
Tommy to Cliff- If you were to put up two of the six, and join sides with Bella, Nick, Sam, Jess and create that...makes sense but you were not going to be the target any time soon for the next few weeks #BB21

Tommy- If it were to be one from each side, you put the game in our hands. It keeps you safe moving forward. Cliff- I have thought about the same thing too. I'm still thinking about it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.02pm... Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
25m
Cliff gets called to the DR. Now we have pet cam.

It's time! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·16m
Side note-According to Sis, Holly is a bit(Really) bothered that Jackson & Kat are Have-Nots & have to sleep in the same room! Sam asked if Michie/Kat ever hook up, Sis kinda confirmed it, but did confirm that Holly & Michie did. Sam asked if Sis did & asked how it was #BB21

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·1h
Sam just came so close to getting Christie to revealing Six Shooters to him. He was asking if she was involved in alliances without him (referring to Gr8ful) and she named all of Six Shooters. He asked if there was a name. She goes, for the 6? And he says, no, for the 8. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2m
Cliff nominated Jack and Jackson for eviction #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·18s
Cliff tells Kat he thinks Jack needs to go. Kat asks if Cliff is planning to backdoor Nick.

Pay attention, Kat. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·7m
Bella asks Kat not to say anything, but reveals that if she won HOH she'd go after Christie bc she's a huge social threat! And Sis bc Nick trusts her & feels she will be the demise of his game! #BB21

Whit @Whitless256
·
1h
Jess: "I haven't really been in it, you know."
We know. #BB21

·16m
Again Nick cant keep his mouth shut, celebrates Cliff's noms in front of Kat! Says (e) them(6) they screwed them over & they need to team up! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
6m
Kat: If I win the veto, I'll take you off.
JS: You have to play for the veto. We have to win this veto.
Kat: I told Cliff right after. He doesn't want you to go home. That's why I'm confused. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·8m
#BB21 Jack: Had to shave the beard huh?
Jack is blaming his nomination on his beard. Not much conversation happening in the kitchen with Jack and Jackson (our nominees).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... The BB President @TheBBPresident
·1h
3:47 BBT
Tommy to Cliff: I need to give you a hard reason why gamewise it would make sense to not put 2 of the 6 up & that's what I came up with.

Does he know he's talking out loud? #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
13m
#BB21 Sam: Jack is throwing away all of Cliff's cereal boxes
Switching cameras to see what Jack is doing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·26m
Bella to Cliff- From the bottom of my heart, someone had to do it. I respect you so much. When it comes to me being HoH, I have got your back #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·23m
OK feed watchers & Big Brother fans now manifest this: the veto is not used this week. It doesn’t matter who plays, it doesn’t matter who wins, it’s just not used. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·10m
#BB21 Jackson now talking with Holly and Kat in the bathroom.
Kat is bringing up the possibility that Nick is a backdoor plan.
Jackson: That's what they're going to say.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·21m
Bella to Kat: Like Christie. I want her gone so bad. She thinks she's playing everyone since day 1 & I'm sick of it. #bb21

Bella: I told you already who I'd put up, so you can't say anything. I told you I would put up Jack, Christie or Sis. So I'm trusting you. Please please.
Kat: I won't. Honestly, I would put them up too. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
19m
Christie says that she has to let Production know BEFORE the POV meeting that she plans to use it..... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·20m
This entire week is dependent on the veto. Christie's going to use her DPOV power if someone in the six wins it and they have the votes to keep themselves safe in that scenario.

Saturday is the biggest day in #BB21 so far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 20m
Sam- Jack's in there throwing away all of Cliff's cereal boxes. That's kind of shitty. Christie- Why would he do that? Nick- That's kind of petty. Tommy- That's going to look bad to America too #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·13m
Jackson already bitching about the protein drink: "enhanced mixability, my ass"

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
13m
Christie tells Nick she's not planning on using the DPOV. #bb21

Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
·2m
Analyse- I am confused. Nick- About what? Analyse- What's going to happen if one of them win veto? Nick- You are probably going to go up. Is that you what you are trying to insinuate? Analyse- Mhmm #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
Jack talking to Christie, that if he stays he would not go after Cliff & he'd take his shot! They talk about Sam, Bella or Nick getting picked to play! Jack would use his redraw power! #BB21

·
1m
Jackson: Wanna go up to Camp Comeback? Christen it?
Holly: Do they have blankets up there? #bb21