TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Anyone but the six for veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is excellent, one of them should go home, they can't save each other with the POV.

Kat is telling Cliff that she will win POV and take Jackson down, Cliff wants Jack to go home.

And now the pressure will begin for Christie to use her power, LOL. Her group thinks she can take both nominees down.

And Jack can use his power to change the POV picks.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This is what I stuck around for!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, me too... I haven't really been watching the shows and I actually spend a lot of time with the feeds on mute.

Wonder what Christie is going to try and manifest now, LOl.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jacks power is mediocre at best- all he can do is possibly change the odds for POV, and it could end up making them worse...

Only issue is that veto upgrade Christie has- if the wrong person goes up as the replacement, it could cause a flip (Cliff needs 5 solid votes after POV to get who he wants out...)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
so many sad faces

Gimmeshelter

07-18-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gimmeshelter a private message Print Post    
I am loving Cliff’s gameplay.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why is Jackson so upset? He was trying to convince Cliff to put him on the block last night.

He got his wish.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
YAY Cliff! Bold move. I think Christie would be a fool to user her powerful veto on those fools.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahoooo!! I was so mad Cliff got back in over the other 3 but I'm not so sure they would have come back in the house, won the HOH and made such balzy noms. WTG Cliff!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
The scramble here would be more interesting if no one knew who had the powers.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Be careful what you wish for

Nicole doesn't owe you anything jackass.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Christie is already explaining the only situations she would use her power.

She's not gonna use it :-)

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
The best solution possible for YOU, not Cliff! Duh!

If I hear 'sit here on my thumb' one more time..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sounds like after weeks of brown nosing, Nick finally realizes his old alliance members are not on his side !!
Sam seems to think it is too early to go after them. He suggests to Nick ,Jess could be a nominee and NIck says , dont you get it? We need her number she is a vote on our side and the others are not !

Punkin

08-13-2009

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Woo Hoo! Who says we can't ever get anything we want?! And who'da thunk it would be the old guy who is actually a smart superfan and who isn't on the show to make for himself a Reality Star career? He's got eyes on the prize! Shades of Derek!

Way to shake it up, old dude!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
The six seem to think if one of the Jacks come down, Bella would go up. Oh no, Cliff has to put Tommy up if he wants one of the Jacks gone.

I just can't listen to Jack....he is just something else. He really has no idea of how he comes across.

I noticed Tommy left the room of the alliance and a couple minutes later so did Chris. She talked to Nicole and then is heading upstairs, Tommy may be so they can talk.

If Cliff noticed how close they are, why doesn't their own alliance? I was really hoping he would break up Tommy/Chris because they are running the game.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If only BB/Kassting/Grodner would take a lesson here and get with the zeitgeist.

More POC, more age diversity, less bikinis and meatheads, and we could actually have a real Big Brother GAME.

Leave the showmances to Love Island.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was ready to check out of this season until the old guy shook everything up.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Christie's power would have made that difficult, Cricket. If Chris was up she'd activate her power for sure and who knows?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy is crying and saying over and over again "it's not right".

DUDE!

It's Big Brother!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christie is convinced that Cliff put The Jacks up to test Christie and see if she will use HER POWER to save one of them.

Because every move that everyone makes is completely made with Christie and HER POWER taken into consideration.

This entire game is created to see how Christie will handle everything.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Cliff I Not Old he is middle age.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster, you mean if Tommy was up Chris would use her power? I'm not advocating she go up, but Tommy should be the replacement if one of the Jacks come down, not Bella. That way whichever Jack is still on the block will go home.

Doesn't she have to use her power before the nomination ceremony or no?