TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·4h
Nick has arrived in the HOH.
Cliff says to Nick that he wants to work with "ya'll" (Nick/Bella). He tells Nick that many people are throwing them under the bus.
He is telling Nick that they need to break up that "six."
They are discussing Christie's power. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.23am ... Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·4h
Nick: There's no way he's sleeping is there?
Cliff lets him in eventually. #bb21

Nick tells Cliff they blindsided him.
Cliff tells him he's not thinking about putting Nella up, but he needs help on how to approach it, when it comes to the power. Cliff tells him that Christie told him about her power.
Nick: Good, so she was honest. #bb21

Nick tells Cliff whoever wins veto gets to pick the nom, not Christie.
If Nick gets HOH next week, he's gonna put up the Jacks. He was gonna do it this week, but he admits he (e) up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.29am... Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
4h
Nick tells Cliff he trusted Christie & Tommy. They made a 5.
Nick knew Jack was coming after him bc he was thinking about going after him in the beginning.
Nick: He's running the game right now.
Cliff: I know.
Nick tells him how enamored Christie is w/ Jack. #bb21

Nick asks Cliff if Nicole has the first power. Cliff doesn't know
Cliff: Believe it or not we never talk game.
Nick: Jack is my main target. If I can get him out next week, that would be amazing.

Nick suggests Jackson & Holly or Jackson & Sis for Cliff's noms.
Cliff says he & Nick have talked about working together before. He's not his target this week, but Jack could very well be the target. He's gonna need support.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·4h
Surprisingly, Nick’s talk with Cliff didn’t suck, and what they both want to do is what most feed watchers want to have happen. (target the 💩6)
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
4h
Sam talks about what he said to Julie last night. He bet his wife saw & felt sorry for him.

Sam: And I looked stupid! You guys did this. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
4h
Nick told Cliff in his convo that they can't be afraid of the power (Christie's) and if one of the noms wins POV and they use the power and he goes home "so be it."

Nick tells Cliff "They" (The Six) are very paranoid. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
4h
Jack talks to Jess & Nicole about the dreams he's been having since being in the house.

He has a competitive side, but now that they're nearing jury, he wonders if he'd rather go home & live life again. #bb21

·4h
Sam to Cliff: If Jack had won HOH, you would've been toast! He goes on to say that if you take a big shot, it will cause chaos.

He tells Cliff that he was on the "wrong side" of that vote if someone else won HOH. He says their explanation as to why he wasn't told...
#BB21

Sam to Cliff: The explanation as to why I wasn't told doesn't make any sense and it makes me look stupid.

Sam: Do you want to make a big move? If you don't make a big move you are gone next week...NO MATTER WHAT...and that's what freaking sucks. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3h
Sam starts to explain to Cliff that he would nominate Jack/Jackson and gives his reasons why, he feels like one of them has a power. Don't say who is a pawn or anything.

He names off the votes Cliff would have to get rid of Jack. Says they could "reel in" Christie/Tommy #BB21

Cliff says if he does "Jack/Sis or Jack/Michie" he wants to pull Christie and Tommy in and say "listen...you have to have my back next week"

Sam says that Christie has Tommy in her back pocket. "They share all kinds of stuff."
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3h
Bella's next to talk to Cliff.
Cliff tells Bella she & Nick are getting thrown utb.
He noticed the division yesterday. He denies ever saying he was going after the couples.
6 people voted against him & he's worried it'll happen again if he doesn't do something. #bb21

Bella feels at fault for trusting the wrong people every time.
Bella double checks to make sure Christie told Cliff about her power. She thinks Jack or Nicole have a power too & they're all working together.

Cliff wants to make sure Bella, Nick, Sam, Nicole & Jess don't vote out the replacement nom, if Christie uses her power & it's one of them.

fish

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
Sam tells Cliff that Christie would "definitely" vote with him this week but he wants to be honest, Christie is very scared of Cliff. He repeats her rants about her telling all of them that Cliff was a competitor.

Cliff: Ok so sell me on Jack vs Sis or Jack vs Michie
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3h
Cliff throws a couple suggests at Bella: Jack & Sis or Jack & Tommy.
Bella likes Jack & Tommy noms, but wonders who he'd put up if Tommy came down.
Cliff says Jackson or Sis.
Bella thinks that's a great idea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
3h
Cliff: People have been talking about how devious you are. I don't care.

Bella: Am I really playing that great of a game? I was recruited. I didn't even start watching until...

fish

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9m
Cliff- I dont want you to go home, I dont want Holly to go home. I trust the two of y'all more than anybody else in this game. I dont like the way that Nicole was treated. Jackson- I dont either #BB21

Jackson told Analyse and Jack that Ovi asked him to tell Cliff that he had the power but couldnt tell him because he wanted to protect Cliff's game #BB21

Jackson is considering telling Cliff that Ovi had the power, in case Cliff is afraid to take a shot at Bella since he thinks that she may have the power #BB21

Jackson to Cliff- Ovi wanted me to tell you something. He said in the event that he left, he wanted me to tell you that he had the power. He came to me and Jack the night before eviction. He has the ability to take two people off and force the HoH to do a panic pick #BB21

Jackson to Cliff- The reason why he (Ovi) didnt tell you (about his power) is because he wanted to protect your game #BB21

Cliff to Jackson- There is an emotional/personal side of me that wants to go one way, and a rational/logical side that is pushing another way. I dont know what I'm going to do yet #BB21

Cliff- There are people whose games I do not respect. Does that mean I can go after them right now? That's what I am trying to figure out. Jackson- You have got a lot of people that would support you #BB21

Cliff to Jackson- I am going to do whatever I think benefits my game, and I do not want you and Holly going home #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21 Cliff is telling Michie that he’s not going to put up someone who has already been put up b/c those people have been outcasts throughout the game and those are people he will have to rely on later in the game. Michie says that’s only fair.

#BB21 Michie tells Cliff that he doesn't act like this outside the house and that he has been acting for 30 days and he’s sick of it. Michie says that he feels for Cliff and knows that he doesn’t have an easy job.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
1m
Cliff - I also feel like I'm going to have to lie with snakes this week and it kills me *feeds cut*

·1m
#BB21 Cliff and Nicole are talking in the HOH room and then feeds cut to Kitty Cam…and back to Jackson talking about showering

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
4m
Nicole told Cliff that she will tell the six that he was vague & that she did advocate for them. Cliff tells her that's fine, tell them she's safe & that he was non committal! #Bb21

LOL.... MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
·15m
Cliff if you see a hippo walking on a highwire that's how i feel right now #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3h
The have-nots should have to wear a "Not A Happy Camper" t-shirt the whole week. Just because. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
#BB21 Holly and Jack are chatting in the RV room, Kat comes in and talks loudly about coffee, and then Holly says that she got really emotional and cried in the HOH during the lock down. Holly says she not worried for herself but others.

#BB21 Jackson says he doesn't mind being a have not and will still probably cook for the house at least twice this week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
21m
Cliff told Nick that he and Bella won't be going up
(Cliff told most everyone else today, one way or another, he doesn't respect Nick/Balla's game, but the six are bigger/better targets)

·
14m
#BB21 Cliff say he loves big brother, but his hair is going to be gray before the end of the week… Jess comes in says she doesn’t know how Cliff is keeping it all straight. Cliff says they are probably spinning things in their head downstairs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
16m
#BB21 Jess tells Cliff that he should just lock his door and have some alone time to relax

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
29m
Cliff's got such great phrases, he told Jessica he has to "sort the facts out from the spin"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
37m
Nick to Cliff- I'm (e) hammering any one of them that (e) me over. You do your thing, and we are (e) hammering them #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
💩6 are going to do everything they can to pressure Christie to use her power this week. Expect her to go crazy one way or another because of it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
23m
#BB21 Jess is telling Cliff that people are scurrying downstairs… he says they can compare note because he told everyone the same story.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
42m
Cliff- You or Bella win the veto. Nick- I'm not using it. The lines are drawn. If I go down, I am taking one of them with me. Cliff- That's my thinking #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit @Whitless256
·2h
Tommy - plays smart by telling Cliff that, ultimately, he doesn't care who Cliff targets as long as he's safe.
Christie - dives into crazy town trying to convince Cliff to not nominate the Jacks
This is why Tommy is a real threat to win this game. #BB21