TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha.... Cliff is not going for Nick or Bella, he wants one of the 6, Christie, Jack, Jackson, Analyse, Tommy and Holly to go home with Jack being his main target. But he is not worried about the powers because he said he can only do so much.

Sam has just told Cliff about the Gr8tful and said have you noticed when we have the dinner and do the gratitude cirles, they just say they are Greatful.... they are throwing it in our face.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cliff being HOH may be the best week of the season.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Sam on same page....Cliff says he has to take a big shot this week cause other wise they will be picked off one by one.
Cliff tells Sam he trusts him the most...and Sam feels same way towards Cliff

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Exactly Dipo...he seems to have a good understanding of what is happening and the need to make a big move

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How did Tommy talk his way off the block? He and Jack would have perfect noms.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh Look. Holly is trying to talk game.

Bless her heart.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I must say, I didn't have a whole lotta hope for Cliff’s HOH, because I felt that he wanted to be with the six shooters.

Very glad he realizes that going with them would kill his game, and gathering the outcasts is the way to go. Even with Bella and Nick as part of his group, he needs the numbers.

Cliff continues to surprise me.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
There has been so much talk the last 12 hours.. but it is all going in circles. Can we just get the nominations on!

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jackson talking to Jack...do I tell Cliff that OVI had the power so he knows that Bella does not have it and therefore he won't be hesitant to put up Bella or do I not tell Cliff that OVI had the power and let him think Bella does have it and he may put her up to smoke out the power.

Jackson wants to be the one to tell Cliff.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jackson in to talk to Cliff again
Says OVI wanted Jackson to tell Cliff that OVI had the power
Jackson owes it to OVI to tell Cliff this

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jackson...reason OVI did not tell Cliff is to save Cliff's game thinking if OVI came back didn't want anyone to think if OVI came back that OVI would use it to save Cliff...that would endanger Cliff's game

Jackson is such a wonderful friend to Cliff and OVI....NOT

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
ugh, Jackson tells Cliff that Ovi told him and Jack about the power because he loved Jack so much, poor Ovi. What a load of bs.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Interesting to everyone but Sam ….Cliff pretends to be befuddled and unsure of himself
Jackson...I have nothing but respect for you
Cliff...people who have already been on the block are not going up...that leave six and Cliff says he is being pushed both ways
Cliff repeats to Jackson he trusts Jackson and Holly and wants to work with them
(Cliff is setting himself up for next week when Jackson and Holly are hopefully without Jack)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Jackson laying it out how much he really dislikes Nick and Bella

This of course is telling Cliff everything he needs to know

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cliff.…"I have to lie with snakes this week"
lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What a sincere, normal conversation between Cliff and Nicole.

So funny that a normal conversation is so rare that I felt the need to comment about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Cliff got some really nice photos of his family.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Well our fun for the week will be Jackson on slop!!

We got our wish!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... the SR got restocked and Jackson can't eat any of it.

It finally looks like a normal storage room stocked with food. Jack immediately eats a banana in front of Jackson.

Jack is putting stuff in the freezer. They got a whole bunch of fish; and pork chops.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holly just said why does everyone keep walking out when I walk into a room.

They got halibut at $29 a pound, tuna at $26 a pound. Jackson is asking that Jack freeze the fish for him, says do you know how much food I stashed for you.

Just said cook all you want just not the tuna.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At this point in the game, Cliff, THE OLD GUY, has won more comps than anyone else in the house. i would have never predicted this!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy, why don't you win HOH and make your own decisions?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
What is Tommy up to? Pre-emptive rescue mission.

He should just back off. He might be overplaying his hand, here. And its not necessary.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For your game.. You mean for your own game!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff: We can get this freaking ceremony going?