TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
IdolKnights @idolknights
·
12h
Did I miss something? I feel like, since the feeds came back, Nick and Bella are playing this "We don't know each other" game of "You flirt with Jack and I'll flirt with Analyse"
Luna @LunaCee73
·
12h
When Nick was sucking up to Jack earlier he did say something about how maybe he'd need to distance himself from Bella, gamewise. It was after Jack was pissed at Bella for something that happened while feeds were down. I wasn't paying attention though.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
12h
Christie tells Jess that "me doing the right thing and rallying a little bit for (Nicole)" kinda bit her in the ass because Cliff came back and won HOH and now she's going up on the block. #bb21

Jess: "Was it you though?"
Christie: "I was all of us. Communitively"

*twitch* #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
12h
Does Christie even realize she's just confirming to Jess that there's an alliance of 6? That they talked about keeping Nicole amongst themselves and agreed they only needed 6 votes? Does JESS realize this? #bb21

Christie blathering about how she's playing an honest game, realizes she's telling this to the man she blindsided today, and adds that if he'd come to her an hour before the vote and asked her, she probably would have told him the truth. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
12h
#BB21
Jackson - tells Sis, Cliff likes to talk to good old boys. Cliff likes to play the good old boys way.
Jackson - Im ready to play this game I have sat for all these days and its time to play the game.
Jackson - Tell Jack to put his big boy pants on and play the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.09am... Luna @LunaCee73
·
10h
Jackson just threw Jack under the bus a little, telling Cliff that Jack doesn't have a problem with Cliff, just didn't want him targeting Analyse. #bb21

Christie tells Cliff that she knows that every one of the six people that voted him out probably wanted to work with him.

I....wut. #bb21

Yes, Christie's power would be totally anonymous.
Except for the fact that literally everyone in the house knows about it. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·10h
Cliff asks Jackson why Nick and Bella weren't included on the vote to evict Cliff. Jackson: "Don't trust'em" #bb21

Remember a minute ago Jackson told Cliff he thought the vote would be unanimous. Haha busted. #bb21

Christie tells Cliff that 'unfortunately, working with a group of 8 from the jump has exposed where the cracks are'

*facepalm* #bb21

Jackson (for the 341st time): "Help me get on the block."
Kat: "Maybe. What's in it for me?"
no answer #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.18am... LMAO... Erika @TheKaBG
·10h
"Going forward you aren't a target for me" Well...besides the 8 people I've repeatedly told you I'm working with...oh and the fact that if I had my way you'd not be here right now...BESIDES that.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
10h
Kat says if Nick/Bella/Sam go, 'that 6 person block' might 'get all us out' before turning on each other. Cliff says that's his worry too. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 9h
Cliff: "Holly and Jackson also voted against me, which bothers me" but out of all the people that voted to evict him, he trusts them the most.

He thinks if they see things 'changing direction, they might hop on board' #bb21

Brent Wolgamott @OneLuckyGay
·9h
Cliff says he is fine sleeping with the devil.
Meaning: he’s not nominating Nick/Bella. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·8h
Jackson: "I think we have a great cast, but the worst season."
Well, he's half right. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brent Wolgamott @OneLuckyGay
·
10h
Cliff tells Kat he didn’t want to win HOH, but it was “down to Christie, Jack, and himself”.

He tells Kat that with himself and Kat, Nicole, Jess, And Sam And Maybe a couple (Nick/Bella) they can get whoever they want out.

People, Cliff sees the game board perfectly. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha..... CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
8h
*Talking about powers*

Kathryn: It wasn't me. sometimes I still wonder if maybe it was, and I misunderstood.

💀💀💀💀

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable.... Luna @LunaCee73
·10h
To sum up:

Cliff wants to create a coalition of the 'expendables' to go against the 6.

Jess and Kat keep throwing out reasons why the expendables shouldn't trust each other. #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kat is going to mess up Cliffs game, I'm afraid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.40am... CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
·
8h
Cliff awake and watching Jackson/Kat on the spy cam in HOH

#BB21 👁️👁️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·8h
Kat to Jackson: "You're a (e) boi and your mom is probably disappointed"

lol ok now I'm really leaving. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, this would be toooooo funny, what would Christie do.... Brent Wolgamott @OneLuckyGay
·9h
Cliff is talking about putting up TOMMY (!!!!!) as a pawn with Jack as Target. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·
9h
Jess, what are you talking about? Putting Nick on the block and trusting Christie to use her power to let Nick pick the renom??

Kat says Christie would be dumb to activate the power to save anyone but herself. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.52am.... She is nuts but I do love her sometimes... Luna @LunaCee73
·9h
Kat: "This is about the time where I tell you that you're bad for my game and we have to separate"
Jackson laughs. "Touche. Well played." #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.36am... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂@Clio_the_Leo
·6h
🤠 won 👑

He has not named targets or nominees but has assured Kat, Jess & Nicole they are safe. Says he wants to “change the game” and break up a couple

🍽 wants to pawn himself
#BB21 #EmojiUpdate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
· 7h
Cliff wants to nominate Six Shooters, Jackson wants to be a pawn, Christie wants to tell everyone about her power, and Nick and Bella want to know about the votes. Catch up on yesterday's Big Brother 21 Live Feeds Highlights [(link: https://bit.ly/2xWYx50) bit.ly/2xWYx50] #bb21 #BigBrother21 #BBLf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
6h
Since we have a little gap of time from 2-5 am, I am going to rewind and bullet point some game talk real quick. #BB21
2 am Bella is telling Nick she is gunning for Christie. She hates her. Bella wants to make it one more week, win HOH and send her home. #BB21
Bella saying she hold grudges, she will not forget. Nick agreeing...some Christie bashing going on. 2 am ish. Nick said he'd rather make a move, then leave. Nick is done w/ Christie, too. #BB21
2:11 HOH reveal. Oohing and AAhing on photos. I'm going to forward to game talk. #BB21
Cliff tell everyone they are family, feel free to come up. They disperse around 2:30. I'll see what game talk is next....#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.06am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 5h
Hello #YRR and #BB21 Fam! It's @TheKaBG
here for the next few hours to get you caught up on the goings on in the house. Right now, the HGs are snoozing away after a VERY late night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.31am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·7h
Cliff is (as of now) leaning towards 2 of the 6 - not Bella or Nick (Who don't forget wanted Nicole out not him). People keep tweeting at me its going to be Bella / Nick - not if you see what was discussed overnight. As of now I'd guess 2 of the 6 - Analyse & 1 other #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4h
3:30AM

Cliff to Kat: I'm not just going to get intimidated into doing something just because. Before I do that, I'll do what I think is good for my game and if there's consequences... #BB21
Kat to Cliff: I think everyone is just following this social hierarchy that we've created and I don't know why...

Jess arrives in the HOH. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4h
3:33AM
Kat to Cliff: Make big moves for your game because there no reason't you shouldn't be top dog.
Cliff to Jess/Kat: If I make big moves, it won't be for emotional stuff. It'll be because I may not have this power again. #BB21

Cliff to Jess/Kat: We've all been on the block in this group, we've all been on the bottom of the totem pole...
Kat: So we don't owe anyone anything.
Cliff: No. They've played the game, We're playing the game. #BB21

Cliff: Let's not pretend that any of us, the higher up people wouldn't care so much if we were gone.
Jessica: There is a very big group of people that made decisions, so easily in fact, that they were able to switch it and take him out. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·4h
Tommy thinks the only way out is to tell the truth.
Tommy: What do you think?
Jack: I'm gonna tell him he's a great player & I respect whatever decision he has to make. I'm sure he'll make the right choice. #bb21