TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
All the pitches from the 6 sound the same. They were terrible to Nicole and we could not let her be a victim,
Jack is telling CLiff that they had to make a play to protect Nicole from the abuse from the other side.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Keldogg. I have heard Christie telling many people she would use it to save them.. >> think she specifically told that to Jack and Tommy.. and to others she said, more generally, to save those I work with (suggesting the 8)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She also promised it to Cliff last night.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From Scubas posting.

Kat comes in. Kat asks if Jackson volunteered as a pawn. Cliff says no and he is really not interested in going after Jackson and Holly.

That's a bold face lie Cliff told. I saw Jackson trying to convince Cliff to put him up as a pawn. Why would he lie about it? He must realize that Jackson must have told Kat about it, otherwise where did she come up with the idea?

But it sounds like he is lying to every single person coming in to talk to him. Maybe he's not so stupid and he wants to see what gets back to him. It's a long shot, but I need some hope that he is a good player and will dismantle this group.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And why does BB make the HOH have to do noms so fast? I think they should give the HOH a full day to figure out what they want to do. It would give us a whole day of interesting feeds. It's to long of a stretch between noms and POV with nothing going on.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Who is Holly upset with? It's a woman. She told Jackson that that B.... has no chance of going up, yet she took up time with Cliff and then Holly didn't get to talk to Cliff. Saying how disrespectful it was of "her". lol So if someone determines that you're not going on the block, you have no right to talk to the hoh? ok lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Must be Nicole. Everything is her fault.

Though Kat was just up there and Cliff said he wasn't going to put her up.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what Jackson is planning by being a pawn other than protecting Jack? He kept saying if this works it will be great. If what works???

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, I think the plan is that if he is on the block, he will win veto and Christie will use her veto power and Jackson will come off and Bella will go up??

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ahhh gotcha! Thanks Scuba!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Do we know what the hamsters are doing that has caused us to hve kitten cam?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Either slop or noms. Maybe both.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
looks like Have-nots are Nick, Jackson, Sam, Tommy
(I believe they had volunteered quite awhile ago, when talking hypothetically if it would be volunteers)
.. meanwhile Cliff met with Analyse, and now Tommy

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Haha Jackson is gonna lose it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
YEAH, even tho I hate Have-nots, this is one way to get Jackson to stop eating them out of house and home!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff trusts Jackson and Holly. (Ovi said the same thing in his exit interview). Why??

So I don't see slop for them.

I would love it if he only said that so Kat would report back, but.. No.

When talking last night, Jackson said "Bella"
more times than Jess said "like".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Holly just said this is a team sport.... Did she ever see the show? This is an individual game, LOL, this is the worst cast ever.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, a couple of days ago Holly was telling someone that she applied to be on Survivor but chickened out after going through the process. Somehow, she wound up on BB. Not that Survivor is a team sport either, LOL

I was amazed that button boy allowed that to go out on the feeds.

Jackson as a have-not will be interesting. The 4 of them having to share a room will be fun. Did they actually volunteer? I would never volunteer for this. Never! Haha!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kat just came into the HOH room with a bowl that she said had slop in it, then Christie said to Cliff “thanks for making me a have not”

How many have nots are there?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch has a correction:

“update/correction: Christie, Kat are Have-not, and Jackson (and Tommy, I think)”

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cliff told Sam that Jack is his target this week and unsure who second nominee will be but maybe Michie.

YES CLIFF!!!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Usually 4. I'm seeing its Kat, Christie, Tommy and (YES) Jackson.

HG's have talked more game with Cliff in the last 12 hours then they have all season :-)

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Christie was up talking to Cliff before Sam...Christie has no idea what Cliff is thinking because Christie NEVER stopped talking and interrupted Cliff when Cliff did try to say something...

I have been reading you all report this about Christie but first time in many weeks I have had my feeds on and seen it for myself

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Cliff says Jack target...Michie second but if one of those come off block he would probably put up Christie or Tommy

Boberg

10-04-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Sam telling Cliff how he found out about GR8ful alliance

Cliff is going to try to roll with Sam, Nick, Bella, Nicole at this time to break up GR8ful