TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21
Nick tells Jack he's scared that he doesn't trust him anymore.
Jack says him too.
Nick says he wants him to trust him because he is his own person. He says if you don't trust Bella that's fine because he's his own person and he wants him to trust him.

#BB21 Tommy - When Nicole went down, you guys split. When it went on with Ovi, you guys were still like this *crosses fingers*. Cliff - Yeah. Tommy - So it was a scary power duo. Cliff - Fair enough. Tommy - What it came down to is we just can't have them both in the game.

#BB21
Nick- I need to separate myself from her game wise. If you guys think I'm always around her I guess I am.
Jack-says something I couldn't hear
Nick says he won't tell Bella stuff he doesn't want him too.

#BB21 Tommy - I love her (Christie), you're not wrong. Cliff - So I saw the 8 of y'all fairly tight and me feeling very much like an outcast. That was a comment that was made in there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21 Cliff to Tommy - I really don't think I said anyone I would target. If I did it was what were the advantages or disadvantages of this person or this person.

#BB21 Cliff to Tommy - If Nicole won, and I won HOH, the last think I would want to do is put any of y'all up because all it does is make me a target for everyone else in that group.

#BB21 Cliff to Tommy - My strategy is like my character. Being a patient guy who wants to integrate himself with everyone. My idea has always been just survive. Just survive until the 8 of ya'll turn on yourself and then I jump in.

#BB21
Cliff says it was just that he is logical and listing out couples
He tells Sis that he is not targeting her and Jack.
Christie says they discussed at the last second that Ovi has the power & if they thought Cliff was coming after him then they would be together (Cliff &Ovi)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Cams switch to Jess, Nicole, and Kat in the side bedroom. Jess says there was no way Christie would have freaked out if Nick and Bella didn't find out something #BB21

#BB21 Bella - I was like wow everyone is against her and I just want to be nice. Tommy - Can I ask you a question? Bella - Yeah, of course. Tommy - Were you counting me and Christie? (for voting out Kemi)

Jess says that them not telling her about the flip doesnt make sense and that everyone saying the same thing is suspicious. She questions why they would protect her game #BB21

#BB21 Tommy to Bella - Me and Christie's names were going around as votes to keep Kemi and we didn't know that. They were like 'do you have a side alliance' & we were like 'no'. It came out. Our names were being circulated for vote flipping and we didn't even know about it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
3m3 minutes ago
More
Jess- Karma is a . This is insane. Cliff- People who have been on the block so far shouldnt have to worry this week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2h
Jessica has realized that not telling her about the vote flip 'to protect her game' doesn't make sense, and that 'all of them are saying the exact same thing'. #bb21

"It proved to me today that there's a whole group that's making the decisions and they're using us" to get rid of the people they want out. #bb21

I kinda zoned out for a sec, but I think right after that Jess and Nicole agreed that they'd still have to put up Nick/Bella this week if they win HOH? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
Cliff won the HOH! sounds like it was questions about comps thus far

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
31m
Jackson gives Jack a pep talk.

Jackson: Get your 39 seconds of venting & then after that, move on & be a big boy. Let's play this f'ing game. Get your shit together.

#bb21

Apparently Jack was close to winning.

Jack: He beat me straight up. It drives me nuts. That was my game. Eye stuff.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
24m
Cliff tells us that he loves all the HGs, it's nothing personal, but there are targets in the house now and 'we're going to play a slightly different game this week'. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BB President
@TheBBPresident
·
22m
Cliff by himself: Don't tell me what I can't do. He then slips on his Cowboy hat & says "there's a new sheriff in town & his name is Cliff Hogg. But if you want you can just call me Boss. Mic Drop. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Jessica tells Nicole that Cliff told her that the people that have already been on the block don't have to worry this week. She says that hopefully the 3 of them--Kat, Jess, Nicole can support Cliff. Nicole says bring on the wall next week.

Jess, Nicole and Kat speculate on who Cliff might nominate. They think Christie and Nick are possibilities b/c they nommed him. They also think that he'll target a showmance, specifically Jack b/c he screwed Ovi over. Kat thinks Cliff will support what they have to say. #BB21

Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1m
The more I think about it... Cliff winning might not be bad. He may actually go after the “bad” side of the house. #bb21

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
1h
Feeds have been back up for half an hour. Christie is spiraling into paranoia. Jack is enraged. I am delighted! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1h
Kat tells Analyse that Nicole walked out of the RV room and caught Jack and Christie listening at the door as Jess was saying she thought Cliff would put up Jack and Christie. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.04am... Luna @LunaCee73
·
12h
Kat tells Analyse that Nicole walked out of the RV room and caught Jack and Christie listening at the door as Jess was saying she thought Cliff would put up Jack and Christie. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·13h
Kat- I think he (Cliff) is either going to put up Nick and Christie cause they both put him up, or target a showmance. Jess- I think he might target Jack #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
13h
Sam pops into the RV and says "that was pretty effing sweet. And I am pumped." He says that he's trying to be cool about it, and Nicole says, "are we not allowed to be happy?" Jessica says, "you can't make this sh*t up." Sam hopes big moves are made. #BB21

·
13h
Cliff to camera- Not today. What did I say? Not today. I'm sticking around. You can send me home but not today, and I guess not next week either. A lot of people suddenly want to be my dance partners #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·
13h
It didn't occur to Nick that all 3 of his noms are still in the house until the DR asked him how he felt about that. #bb21

Jackson tells Kat "we gotta pitch it to Cliff that if he puts up Nick and Bella, he's got an army...."

An army that court martialled him earlier tonight.. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is excellent.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 13h
Nicole- So (e) happy for him (Cliff). Jess- He said "anybody who has ever been on the block doesnt have to be worried this week". Nicole- If he can flip it and one of us three (Jess/Kat/Nicole) wins next week...come on wall comp. I'm ready for the wall #BB21

Laur @FunFeedMoments
· 13h
Unfortunately, Kathryn’s back to her rampant behavior now that David’s no longer around to keep her occupied. #BB21

·13h
Christie- I am 100% going on the block. Analyse- I dont think you are. You have your power. Christie- I dont want to have to use it as a threat. Analyse- You can just use it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.05am.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
12h
Jackson: "I've never cooked this much rice at once"
Luna @LunaCee73
·12h
Christie tells Cliff they're all genuinely happy for him, even though people might assume something about the six people who voted him out being worried. Nothing's personal, they're all happy etc etc. #bb21

Cliff assures Christie "I never had any intention of putting y'all up", in front of Tommy and Kat. #bb21

and Jack

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·13h
So basically... let me get this straight... we’re all counting on Cliff to save this season with his noms now. Lol! #bb21

Jack “I’ll tell cliff he has an army behind him if he puts up Nick and Bella”.

Mmmkayyy the army that just voted him out vs. the people who were trying to save him and got blindsided. 👌👌👌 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
12h
Meanwhile, Jackson's babbling to Holly about how if he's OTB vs Nick that'd keep Christie safe and then Christie could use her power to keep Jackson safe. Holly says in that case Christie wouldn't even need to use her power. #bb21

Jack's pissed that Bella was cheering for Cliff (during the comeback comp, or after she was out of HOH, idk) #bb21

IdolKnights @idolknights
·12h
Jack losing an HOH that was "Made for him" right after he clean shaves reminds me of the story about Samson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
12h
Jack started asking Christie about what to do if she won the POV alluding to her power but Christie told him he was getting ahead of himself! (but she stopped him bc Nicole does not know she has the power!)
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 12h
#BB21
Jack is very nervous about going up on the block.
Christie - This is such an isolated issue. I would never have put him up going forward.
I am a easy target..lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BB President @TheBBPresident
·
12h
Even though I hate have-nots, if they’re bringing it back this season then tonight would be a really fun night for production to let Cliff choose them for the week. #BB21

·
12h
#BB21
Tommy has a swelling problem, because of nuts. He says it doesn't matter i just need to take a Benadryl

semi hiatus @pettyaquarius
·
12h
kat just said "our side" to christie/tommy/jack in front of nicole... if she doesn't see that kat is not to be trusted i don't know what to say #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
12h
Christie- Good job. Jack- What do you mean? Christie- She (Nicole) didnt know about it. We're sitting here and Jack goes "remind me again about the Diamond Power of Veto" #BB21

·
12h
#BB21
Nick - to Jackson I cant believe how much food you eat dude
Cliff - wait till the house gets smaller the food rations will go down
Jackson - I will stop eating , and ration my self

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.41am... Luna @LunaCee73
·10h
Jackson says 'we' (the 6) wanted to keep both Nicole and Cliff in the house, but then Jess came off the block...and they couldn't tell Kat about the vote etc.

Jackson WAY underestimates Kat, I think.
(he just said it doesn't matter if Kat knows about the power now because she probably won't even remember) #bb21

Cliff should be making a mental list of who to recruit at this point. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
12h
Jackson's explaining 'the plan' to Jack. #bb21
And tells Jack 'no cussing, because I want them to be able to use this content. Great plan.' #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
11h
I hope these tools all go up and pitch Jackson's plan to Cliff and he realizes it was a coordinated effort and noms two of them. #bb21

Tommy to Analyse: "We need to talk to him one by one and tell him the truth", that when Cliff hears all their stories (match) he'll want to get on board. #bb21