TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 19: Archive through July 19, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He feels right with Jackson and Holly.

Jackson brings up Nick and Bella. Cliff trust Njck more,com to work with them

He has more beer with Christie, Tommy, Sis and Jack.

Jackson starts throwing Bella and Nick under the bus.. Invokes Nick and Bella's treatment of Nicole but not the rest of them.

Cliff trusts Jackson and Holly.

Lol he claims he found out about the vote minutes before the vote today. Snort.

Back to Nick and Belka. They all had to act like they did because Nick and Bella were in charge.

And now.... If Cliff is willing to, we could Jack out Nick or Bella and Sam. Everyone else would have your back.

Cliff says and after that?

Jackson proposes that he go up as a pawn. And all the others have told me they would not go after you.

You look good as it you were going after the couples.

You go from ... to hero.

More trashing of Bella.

Cliff says why weren't they told about the vote.

Jackson wants to play in veto.

You would have no blood on your hands. Then the nine of us go after Sam and (Nick or Bella).

Cliff promises he will not tell Nick and Bella.

Cliff is solid with Jackson and Holly, no matter what.

Now he wants to bring up Christie who wants to tell you something. The cherry on top.

Cliff is alone, not saying anything. Mind whirling.

I won't be able to listen to Christie..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie is so happy and proud. Can of game... You vs Njcole, you were not a target. I nominated you, I feared you.

Blah blah. I wouldn't have put you up. Not here to throw anyone under the bus, trust that you love the game blah

He has her blessing and many other platitudes.

Tells of her power.

We could utilize it.. Us.

Could be used to backdoor your person of choice (or hers) with someone else making the choice.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Thank you Seamonkey for updating Cliff/Christie convo. I just can't listen to her. I'm hoping for a Cliff Notes soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She just wants to play an honest game.

Lots more words, how wonderful she is and she respects him.

He never wanted a target on him.

He says he is playing a logical game, water under the bridge, move forward.

Christie claims she wanted Sam to save Cliff.

Jackson implies that Bella has the first power, not Ovi.

Cliff says his do I assure that I won't be a target next.

Christie claims she heard from Nicole 1 hour before eviction that Cliff said Christie's name and Nicole would go after Nick and Bella.

All six really wanted to keep Cliff.

They thought it was a wall comp, Nicole would win that, out up Nick and Bella.

Cliff on nobody's radar.

And Jack felt close to Ovi?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Both Jackson and Christy have really solidified that the 6 are working as a group .. speaking for each other. Telling how they feel.. .. So instead of just being 3 couples.. they are a strong 6

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot stand this.. Hate these people most. All the lies.

All the gushing buttering up.

Jackson has other people in his crosshairs. Accomplish a mutual goal, you do not want to appear to playfavorites.. Back to poor Nicole...

Basically anything bad they did was all Nick and Bella's fault.

Cliff says Nicole overplayed and hurt my game.

She was close to Kemi and Cliff did not like Kemi.

Feeds switch as they do when Kemi is mentioned.

And back.

More gushy buttering up and this was meant to happen.

Please shut up and here comes Kat. Crap.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat settles in. Christie says she is leaving, still motormouthing. Exhausting. Annoying.

(Cliff is annoying too)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson gets up. Cliff gets up.

Now praising Cliff's pictures. Kat is now alone with him.

And giggling through his basket while he pees

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The comp was a memory thing.

Cliff says Kat is safe.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She wouldn't put up Jackson and Holly.

She mentions Bella, Nick and Sam, the six. They will try to convince you to go after Nick, Bella and Sam.

He says between you and me, Jess, Nicole, maybe Sam, we can take out whoever

She mentions the group of six..

But she is the mole...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kat is telling him that once the NIck/Bella/Sam is gone.. then they (the floaters) are expendable.

Cliff agrees.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish Kat was not a mole.

Cliff does NOT believe that the decision on the vote was so last minute.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Kat: they wanted to draw the line against Bella/nick/sam and you were an expendable pawn

Cliff: yes I see that

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He will talk to everyone, won't be intimidated.

Arrgh, Jess!

I cannot..

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Darn.. Jess enters. I dont know that I can listen to her cackle

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish he knew that Kat and Holly and Jackson are allied.
He did tell Jessica she is safe.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sheesh.. Like like like like...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess says Jack her up..she is going back to the all women's alliance and has a final three with Jack and Jackson.

Jess this is totally ancient history.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jess is like Bella. Bella like...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, thanks for posting and taking one for the team.

I woke up and put on the feeds and I just can't listen.

Ax of right now, Jackson told Cliff to put him up as a pawn and either Nick or Bella yo break them up. If one of them come down, put up Sam.

Cliff wants to talk to everybody and collect as much info as he can.

I'm glad Cliff is going yo do what he wants yo do. (So he says, but I bet he will do what Jackson wants). But I am extremely disappointed in him that he keeps throwing Nicole under the bus by saying she ruined his game. HE RUINED HIS OWN GAME BY TALKING LOUDLY IN THE BOAT ROOM!

I'm just hoping he will tell the feeds that he doesn't really mean it, he's just saying that to pacify them for now and to get more info. But I'm not holding out hope.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
One more thing. I think it was Jess telling Christie that it can't be unsaid what they said in the boat room. I guess the group were shouting in the boat room and Jess, Nicole and Cliff overheard. Hopefully, Dipo will find z tweet with the accurate info about it.

Also, Christie is moving into the RV room. She wants to give the others in there space and the room is yo joy. I find if annoying because I know she just wants yo doy on Jess and Nicole, or keep them from plotting and planning. She's not going to sleep there every night. Yuck!

I really don't think I can watch feeds anymore. I think I can only handle reading about them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff likes Nick, does not trust Bella. He could work with them but trusts Jess and Kat.

Jess says Nick is not genuine.

I fear Cliff will end up leaving the fire six alonr.

Then Kat says Nick and Bella would not go after
Cliff. Jess agrees.

He wants his move to pleasecKat, Jess, Nicole, Sam.

Kat says to be careful of Nicole. The six saved Nicole as a game move, but they have convinced Nicole they are with her.

Jess says Christie is a fifth wheel! Uh.. Tommy!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And hopefully the last thing.

Jackson can't <MG> take being nice to Bella/Nick anymore and he is going to lose it on them. No more Mr. Nice guy.

He's scary.

I hope the Dr influences votes this week and his being put up as s pawn backfires spectacularly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Are they ever going to leave and will be ever be alone to talk to us?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The whole BB world is Bella this and that.. But Jackson, wow!