TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
Before Kitty Cam: Bella giving Tommy a haircut, Nick complaining about the fishy smell in the house. Nick: It smells like a bad yeast infection

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路2h
Feeds return.
Holly & Kat are talking.
Kat: I f'ing hate when he (Nick) flirts with me. And he always talks about my nips.
Holly: He has no shame & it's so gross.#bb21

Kat tells Holly she'd put Nick up & tell him to stop talking about her nipples all the time. Kat's annoyed Nick thought he could convince her she had a peanut allergy.
Kat: Dude I'm so much smarter than you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
Kat and Holly in the SR
Holly saying that the mystery in the game is secrecy, and that Jackson wont know shes working with her/Gr8ful

Holly tells Kat about the plan to evict Nicole, but tells her not to vote with the Six so shes still safe and can be a mole #BB21

Kat is now fully aware of the vote flip plan but she will still VTE Nicole so she can remain in with Nick & Bella. #BB21 Kat doesnt think she should win HOH but Holly told her only if Sam & Nick(think she means Bella) are still up!

Holly about the HoH comp: The only thing thats important is that Bella or Sam can't win I don't want to win, but I will if I have to, but whatever you do, not let them win #Bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.50pm ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路 2h
Houseguests primping.
Tommy to Jack: Do you like it? (about shaving his beard)
Jack: I feel nude #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21 @89razorskate20
路2h
Kat whispering to Nick about the vote, Nick said it should be a 10-0 vote, doesnt see it going any other way. Kat lies and agrees with him! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

1h
Jess is redyeing Nicole's hair red while the other HGs are in the bathroom readying for the eviction ceremony tonight #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.05pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路 1h
Kat, preparing to change: "wait, am I on the live feeds? nod yes if I'm on the live feeds.. or no.. no? okay cool, all right bye, glad we had this talk"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路 1h #BB21
Kat says she requested a letter from Brett if she wins HOH.
Christie jokes she'll throw it to her if she gets a letter from Brett.
Kat says she also asked for one from her mom because she didn't want her mom to get upset.

Cliff says she (not sure who) was in the corner upstairs listening to everything you were saying (maybe in the camp comeback room.
Ovi says she was upset all last night
Cliff says he's doing okay but he doesn't think she is. He says she's panicky.

#BB21
Ovi tells Cliff he knows all the dates and what happened.
Cliff asks him what the dates are.
Ovi tells him
Cliff folds the pages in his bible for the dates.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

2h
Jackson tells Jack he's been eating all of Nicks food to mess with his head. He was the one that "tossed the cookie dough" (he maybe threw some out?) - Jack laughs and calls him a sack of s**t #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Too bad they don't have any wine (photo of Sam cutting up canteloupe).... Myriam @maximusmom22

1h
Fun European way to eat a cantaloupe; Cut it in half, scoop out the seed & fill the hole with Port wine. Eat & drink, It鈥檚 delicious & fun. 馃憤馃嚝馃嚪 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

2h
Jack shaved.... you can't fool us Jack - we still know who you are.... #Douche #bb21 馃構
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
路 4h
Posted 11:42am: Jack sans beard. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg

1h
Jackson: Doesn't botox, once it wears off, make it look more aged than before botox?

Kat: Oh shit yeah. I look like a different person.

JS: So why get it in the first place?

Christie: Mine's wearing off. Because of how we go from extreme emotions in DR.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB3Danielle
@Bb3Danielle

2h
Dear BB Gods please make sure Nicole stays tonight. Also, please bless her with a HOH win! Amen! #BB21
@CBSBigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.19pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路 53m
#BB21
Nick- I can't believe we haven't had a rehearsal. That makes me think something is up.
Bella-mmm
Nick- It's already 3 o'clock and we haven't had a rehearsal.
Bella-and we had an early lockcdown.

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

51m
Kittycam 3.18pm feeds likely down til after the show - three of them are now gone from the feeds.. this might be a tricky show to follow if you're behind - catch up at (link: http://Hamsterwatch.com) Hamsterwatch.com

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Curtis #BB21Sucks
@RealityCurtis

12m
As much as I would love for all the Camp Combackers to re-enter the game, I can't wait for them all to realize how much they are loved and how hated the other people in the house are. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ooms
@Tooms_BB

11m
Bella鈥檚 life story #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
路 15m
Bella to Jack/Sam- This is now my third blindside of this game. I'm really sick of it, but I still want to be in the nine #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

56m
Nick- For whatever reason you guys dont trust her (Bella). I get it. I didnt know she was up there with Cliff for that long. Tommy- It was right after the Nicole thing happened. Nick- She is a recruit. She doesnt know the game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.36pm... BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21
@89razorskate20

2h
Nick tearing up & saying that he's hurt the most bc he trusted Sis & Tommy the most! #BB21

Bella saying that she wont be caught in a room alone with someone outside the 9 ever again but she tells Jack that if she sees him or others in a room than she can assume things too! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg

2h
Bella says this' her 3rd blindside of the game & she's sick with it. She stills wants to be w/ the 9 & they can figure it out.

Sam says the plan is still in motion, there were just miscommunications.

Jackson: In other news, at least Kemi, Ovi & David are gone.

#bb21

Sam: The house has moved. We have room now.

Bella: I got chilled when they walked out.

JS: And they didn't have them blindfolded or anything. 馃憖

Sam thinks it's bad that Cliff can give a speech about how many times he's stayed after being on the block.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

2h
Sam to Bella/Jack- Now is the time to repair, rebuild and recover. It happened, we cant change the votes. Now we'll just know let's use our heads a little more. We can still do this #BB21

Christie- I really just knew that Cliff was bad for our game and mine, and I wanted him out. Nick- I respect it. Christie- It doesnt change anything #BB21

Bella- If you ever have a problem with me, literally tell me. Jackson- I dont have a problem with you #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam's Unfixed Pool [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg

2h
Nick: I was so angry w/ the whole Nicole situation & it almost made me put up two people in my alliance. I wanna get her out. She's good. Thank god I'm good w/ her now. I still think she'd put me up if she wins.

#bb21

BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB21
@89razorskate20

2h
The plan the others are saying now if they win HOH are Cliff & Nicole! But we will see what really happens! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
Nick is saying that he was so angry with the Nicole situation, that he wanted her out. Since Cliff said multiple names that why they voted him out. The others didn't feel that they could talk to Nick and Bella about voting out Cliff. Analyse says she can't stand him. #BB21

Nick tells Analyse that he doesn't know what Sam is going to do bc they blindsided him along w/ Nick and Bella. Analyse admits that Bella makes her uncomfortable. Nick says it seems like Bella is bad for his game at the moment. Nick says he doesn't talk game w/ Holly. #BB21

Cliff tells Nick and Analyse not to believe everything they may have overheard in those diary room sessions. Feeds switch. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73

2h
Jackson to Holly and Jack: "Put it on my headstone: day 30, Nick and Bella go on the block. I don't care." #bb21

Jackson is ready to play & if he wins Nick/Bella are going up! #BB21 They're also happy that they've planted the seed to Nick that he needs to separate from Bella!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21
Jack - I can't believe we have this much time between HOH. Jackson-We're standing here with our d*cks in our hands.
Holly-They probably did that one purpose.
Jackson says if he wins he's putting up Nick and Bella and if one comes down he's putting up Sam.

Jack says that if they (Nick/Bella) win HOH, they're going to put him OTB, probably with Sis. Jackson (talking in demon voice) says, "I don't care. I'm drawing a line in the sand. I'm winning and they're going on the block." Jack says Bella is freaking out. #BB21

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

2h
Jack- I was kind of pissed that we were all being like "it's okay, it's okay". That's why I (e) flipped out. Jackson- Why are we (female lower parts) footing around those three (Bella/Nick/Sam)? I'm so sick of having to be fake. Holly- Do you know what game you are playing? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2h
#BB21
Sam- if you guys had told me I probably would have voted the same way to cause a ripple.
Christie says he was just a casualty because he's close to Nick and Bella.

#BB21 Cliff - No, I know that. I just kinda lumped y'all (Christie and Tommy) from an alliance standpoint. Tommy - It wasn't only that to be honest, it was you and Ovi in the game together. Cliff - I see some of that.

Sam telling Christie and Jack that he even said to Bella yesterday he may need a little space.
He says he doesn't tell them everything.

#BB21 Tommy to Cliff - We all think that he had the power. If he would've come back and you would've been in this game together...he was going around talking a lot still, and I know that's not fair.

#BB21 Tommy to Cliff - You've said over and over again 'I don't want to be dragged down for somebody else's stuff, and that's kinda what keeps happening. He was talking to all these people and it was getting back.