TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
8h
#BB21
Kat says to David - Do you feel like your going off to Hunger Games?
David laughs and says yes
They both laugh together and say they are nervous

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
8h
Sam said he would throw the HOH to one of them(who ever stays) Talks about wanting a big move to be made but no really wants to do it yet bc they want to get to jury together! #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 8h
#BB21
Sam - talking to Cliff and Nichol about the next comp.
Why is everyone talking about Jury? Do you get any food? Is there a pool?
Cliff - Not sure of the Jury house.
Sam - Wait we get stuck in the house doing nothing for months.
Nichole - not saying that much

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
7h
Sam wants Nicole to stay but thinks that everyone is voting her out bc Nick wants her out. And is talking to her to campaign tomorrow (they both have no idea that she’s staying) #BB21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
· 7h
Posted 1:01am: Sam says he never had an issue with Nicole but he can't do much. Sam said her tried to campaign to keep Kemi but then Jack was in the HOH and got people going to get Kemi out and Sam could do nothing. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
7h
Nicole asks Sam if Nick/Bella know that people are after them, Sam shakes his head, says Bella thinks they’re after Nick. He knows they’re after Nick/Bella but that’s why he wants t
hem around him if they go he’s (e). #bb21

Nicole told Sam that’s why she wouldn’t go after Nick/Bella, they’re other people targets and Sam needs them. Nicole needs Sam in this game! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
No audio, #BB21...oh. here we go. Cliff says his odds are 60/40 that he stays. He says we may say he doesn't have a clue

Cliff says Tom/Chris/Jacksis would be happy to send him home, but he still have the numbers to keep him, but all it takes is a couple of people to flip to vote him out/#BB21

Cliff says if anyone thinks there's a reason to switch, everyone will jump on board, they will. If sent out to CC, he thinks HGs will want David to come back. He beat David once, hope he can beat again. Hope he can beat all #BB21

Long term, Cliff says, he is worried he doesn't have an alliance to fall back on. He realizes he screwed up with being overheard on his #CliffNotes. Even with continuing, he realizes people less likely to talk to him #BB21

Cliff says other way is to leverage an HOH to use to get him into large group. Wonders if he'd be in this position if he wasn't overheard. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
7.35am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1h
Cliff is up and yapping - likely his last 'Cliff's Notes' session. I don't see him being in the house at this time tomorrow. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·1h
If anyone’s missed the feeds all week, Christie decided Cliff was going home almost immediately after he was nominated and therefore Cliff is going home.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.26pm, yesterday ... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21@89razorskate20
· 19h
Nick to himself, "I doubt they'd flip the vote & keep Nicole. Bc I'd be pissed & lines would be drawn. I dont think they're going to do that yet, but if they want to make that move it's fine. Just going to have to link with the other side & it's 6 v 6" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother @CBSBigBrother
·
52m
#BBNicole was forced to fend for herself after a major confession put her at odds with Gr8ful. Watch the latest #BB21 episode now: (link: http://bit.ly/2XD3uP0) bit.ly/2XD3uP0

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.59am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Sam has arrived in the HOH, telling Nick and Bella about his chat with Nicole and that Kemi was "having a breakdown" He starts to describe her behavior and all 4 cams switch to Nicole brushing her teeth in the bathroom.

In silence. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
41s
Sam is telling Nick and Bella that Nicole said if she stayed and won HOH that she wouldn't target Nick/Bella. That she felt badly about what happened. Nick and Bella both report a convo they each had with her (Bella let her keep a dress of Bella's) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
Tommy says that people want to respect the HOHs wishes but that the power lies within the people in the house.
He says she (Nicole) makes a very good point. She says she never named any targets.
Nicole: This is a cluster F of things that happened. #BB21

Nicole is campaigning to Tommy. Says that if she stays in the game that she has much bigger fish to fry.
Tommy tells Nicole he's down for that but needs to vote with the house. Says she needs to speak to others and asks if she plans to campaign to all.
She says yes. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·13m
Nick: I actually really believe Nicole. They said it. But they were probably paranoid like we were.
Bella: But that hurts that they really said we were bullying.
Nick: They're probably trying to promote it to her. Make it seem like it was a good idea. #bb21
Nick (cont'd): Cause we both don't wanna take shots at each other. We both know it needs to happen.

Bella: Do you think when Julie retires, I become Julie?
Sam: How rude.
Bella: Why is that rude? I just meant that I'd love to be Julie. Not because I'm Asian, stupid. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
10m
The HGs in the kitchen are giving all of the other HGs titles of who they would each be in their imaginary family. If they were to all come home for the holidays.
IE: The wild teenager who sneaks in her boyfriend.
My kid from another relationship.
The Grumpy Grandpa
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
Christie telling Nicole that she has been actively campaigning for her to the "people I'm working with" and up until "Minutes before the eviction tonight" will be doing so. That she doesn't want Nicole to go, that there is so much she wants to work with her. #BB21

Nicole is now campaigning to Christie.
She says she wants to know where Christie's head is at, Cliff has said her name, she never has.
She says a big move needs to be made in this house, I'm sure you see it. That Christie/Tommy aren't the "gooses that need cooked" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·50s
Nicole asks Christie who she should speak to, because a part of her is scared to. She's spoken to Tommy.

Christie suggests she go to Sis, then Jack. Jack will talk to Michie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, we need a bigger house to do this.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
50m
I'm so glad that people are finally leaving the house tonight. A full month is too long to have all 16 hg's together.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
@CBSBigBrother
·
23m
The HGs of Camp Comeback will go head-to-head​ for their place in the #BB21 house! 🤭 Who will it be? Find out at 9/8c

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.16am... SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 3h
Kemi asks Sam to do an impression of how she walks. He says no.
Sam: What if I make you self conscious about something you didn't know? I don't wanna hurt you. I love you too much.
Kemi: Sam said I walk like there's wind blowing. On my tippy toes. #bb21

He still does, just behind her back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.20am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
4h
Christie: I don't think the feed is on live days...No one will ever see it.

(*live feeders wave hello*) #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
4h
a crowd gathers to watch Jack shave off his beard

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3h
there's a stench around the stairs, Jessica said it "smells like a dead rat" - apparently some fish got thrown out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.23pm... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Feeds return & Nicole's talking to Jack.
Jack: I play my game very similar to you.
Nicole: And I respect your game.
Jack: There's not a lot that everybody knows about me. #bb21

Jack: What's gonna happen is meant to happen for you. I don't know what that is.
Nicole: I know & it's horrifying.
Jack: It is terrifying.
Chat ends with a hug & "I love you's"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
*barf*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
2h
Jack and Jackson talking in the SR about Jacksons convo with David from last night. Seems like a pretty honest retell of what Jackson told David. #bb21

·
2h
possible last day for the FFA (Feed the Fish Alliance) .. Kat told Nicole she thinks "the general consensus is people don't trust Cliff"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Jack's still in character.
Jackson: You literally look like an undercover cop trying to score an 8th of crystal. #bb21

Jackson tells Jack about his convo with David. He told David all he had to do was get back into the game & they'll handle the rest.

JS: I said you're fine. You're pretty close to the bottom, if not the bottom of the pecking order in terms of the hit list.

Jackson trusts David as far as he can throw him. He wants to buy them some time.

Jackson to Jack: You look like one of those hats from Party City. Put that dumb(butt) smile away.

Jackson tells Jack a secret. He does stuff to stir the pot. Like the rogue vote. He's been eating all of Nick's food in HOH. He goes to town on it every time he goes up there & ransacking it.

JS: He has no idea it's me. I'm the one that tossed the cookie dough. #bb21