TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 18, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots

36m
Nick and David recognized each other from finals in casting.

David thought Nick was weird for staring at him on premiere night. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

32m
#BB21 Sis - I think you are a good competitor and I want you to come in this house. David - Would it be good for your game? Sis - I don't know. We haven't talked game before because I thought we couldn't. David - You can do what you want.
#BB21 Sis - Didn't we make a house decision? Maybe you can help me win the game. That's why I want you back. OK I don't like the fact you didn't say anything back. David - I'm thinking. Sorry for the awkward pauses. I don't know if everyone wants me back or not.
#BB21 Sis - I think people prefer you. David - They would just vote me back out. Sis - I don't think so. I didn't hear that. David - It would be easy though. Sis - I think it would be different when you're in here playing. I would love to see.
BB21 David - I don't think showmances are good for game. Sis - So you're saying if you come in, you are going after showmances? David - No. I remember watching this one season where people got together in the beginning and they were a target. Things subsided.
#BB21 David - But showmances do also offer a bit of protection because you have someone you trust. Sis - Even if you aren't in a showmance, if you are with the right people, you'll still have protection.
#BB21 David - Yeah. It's like a pie. Things happen, and you take that slice and it cut up some more. I don't know what's going to happen. I just feel like I will be targeted. You don't talk to me. Sis - We do talk. I'd want to talk game with you and see where your heads at.
#BB21 Tommy comes in the bathroom with Sis and David. David tells him he's like sunshine and he hopes they hang out when they get out. Tommy and David both tell Sis how pretty she looks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oops. fake account.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 馃寠
@maximusmom22

1m
So what if David & Ovi don鈥檛 like Kemi? It鈥檚 ok to not like someone. What鈥檚 not ok is belittling or ostracizing or calling the person you don鈥檛 like nasty name. Every HGs (minus Nicole) has done it. David & Ovi never did. #BB21

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I like both Cliff and Ovi, but to turn this house upside down it has to be Kemi or David.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Caroline Bradshaw
@carab1985

Jul 16
Didn鈥檛 she steal Kemi鈥檚 Camp Comeback bathing suit just this morning and let Kat try it on? #bb21 馃憖
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
路 Jul 16
Christie telling the backyard crew that she thinks people going through someone else's clothes is tacky, tasteless and rude.. "Who raised them?" #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

These people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

59m
There is still a debate over whether or not to tell Kat that they are voting to evict Cliff. Jackson is against it. Nick came by, so the conversation ended #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kelldogg, regarding Nick's Job. I just figured that he probably had to resign in order to go on the show. So of course, they would say he was no longer with them.

I try to be careful about tweets that could contain bad / unchecked information so thanks for clearing that up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
路23m
Feed talk....... Jack talking to Tommie and Christie in SR - I think Holly and Jackson want to tell Kat about the blindside... they are worried Kat will spill the beans before tomorrow but they don't want her (kat) to be blindsided too. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This record is really amazing...
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路Jul 15
Redditor kept track of everything Jackson ate (on camera) for 24 hours 馃憖

(link: was too long so I deleted it.)

Link

<There is is <sea>>

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路28m
on feeds, Jack and Christie are debating whether to bring in Kat for the vote or not.. sounds like they want to hold a vote, about the vote ..

oh wait, Jack told Christie she doesn't get to talk to him like that, and she said she'll talk how she wants ., but then they hugged

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip

25m
He still thinks he can turn her back to the hetero side.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

14m
Kat/David in Camp Comeback snuggling. She told him about Jxn telling her she was bad for his game (when he broke up with her) #BB21

In the Boat Jack Holly/Jxn discussing telling Kat about keeping Nicole 60 seconds before the vote. Holly/Jxn now agree to do it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

4m
Analyse is asking Jack what his biggest fear is? He says he's truly afraid of the dark. He also fears fake things in his mind.. Feeds go to fish. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, just like Christie... Aman @AmanAdwin

12h
Wait so Derrick just complimented me...so that means I'm getting backdoored from Twitter tomorrow right?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 馃寕 @Clio_the_Leo
路 11h
We鈥檝e seen a lot of fake smiles from Kemi as she was TRYING to work her way into the group but tonight she鈥檚 legitimately laughing and smiling at this last family dinner. That鈥檚 good to see
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Josh Martinez @JOSHMBB19

13h
The worst part of this season is everyone that鈥檚 worth rooting for is getting sent to camp comeback. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

11h
there are people at that table who have never heard Bohemian Rhapsody

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.07pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

10h
Jessica is cracking Jackson's back on the kitchen floor. Ovi is up next. #bb21

Jack is crying. Christie and Tommy crawl into bed to comfort him. #bb21

Jack told Christie he couldn't legally talk about why he's upset. Feeds switched off of them. #bb21

Hugs and I love yous between Ovi and Nicole. Ovi says they are going to be friends for the rest of their lives. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

9h
Jackson to David: "if you come back in this game, I think you'll see who the target is and it isn't gonna be you" and he added if he wins HOH David won't be his target

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路9h
It is weighing heavy on Analyse's heart that Jack is upset. She doesn't know what to do because they don't really have personal conversations. #bb21

Feeds are split between the bathroom and kitchen currently with David and Nicole finishing off PB&J's and the folks in the bathroom discussing Jackson's horrendous farts. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is too funny .... Melissa Deni @itsmelissaaa
路 9h
My parents call me at midnight, I frantically answer:

Mom: I HATE EVERYONE ON BIG BROTHER!!
Dad: Bella's a snake! AND a bully!
Mom: Those brunettes are the WORST! That long haired guy is so mean!

Yep, the edit hit the casuals tonight. 馃槀馃槀 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 9h
Kat tells Jackson Bella eluded to not being able to trust Jackson earlier today. This was b/c Jackson rolled his eyes at Bella in the Boat Room. Jackson tells her to remember this convo and to trust him. He'll explain in 24 hours. She asks if they're blindsiding Nick. #BB21

Jackson says that he and Holly will tell Kat that they are keeping Kemi, but they need Kat to vote to evict Nicole and continue to be a mole with Nick and Bella in order to keep Jackson and Holly safe. Analyse says that Cliff said he's only made promises to her and Jack. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.05am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

8h
#BB21
Kat and David are in the boat room. Both telling each other they thought about each other all day.
David to Kat - I got you
Kat to David - I got you too
David - there is a chance I might not come back
Kat - no your coming back

Kat - I will cry if you don't

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post