TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 17: Archive through July 17, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
BREAKING NEWS:

Jackson is eating.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Damn! I was hoping he self evicted.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
C'mon, Button Boy, quit trying to hide the crap that Bella is spewing.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show is absolutely cracking me up. It is showing the 9 as real knuckleheads. DIfferent freak outs all over the place.

I am so delighted that Grat8ful, unde9nable are getting edit that make them look like fools.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Seeing Kat with Bella right now makes me think it's a very good choice not to tell Kat about tomorrow's vote.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The fuss Christie made about possibly being a renom was beyond reality. So what ? She can go up and wo was voting her off? Was her intuition telling her Jackson,Jack, Sis, Holly,Tommy were going to vote her out ? Really ? You need a major tune up if thats the case.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Christie believes that she will never be nominated.

Her freak out was over the top and I think it was probably about 75% acting.

She knows the game and pretty much everyone gets a taste of the block at some point. Is she going to have a meltdown every time she’s in danger of being nominated?

Then, maybe this isn’t the show for her.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie making another fuss about not getting her way ( in telling Kat about the vote) but willing to let it go as long as when all is said and done, its not pinned on her.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So now the plan is to tell Kat about the Cliff vote off 90 seconds before the live show.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Has Bella even been downstairs today?

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I sure wish Christie would DOR. Annoying, isn't even close to describe her. Bella is not a nice person at all. I hope neither of them get to jury.. NO I can't stand the two Jack/Jackson and should not get there either, No one to share STDs wit . I'd like to see the rest of the girls work without them and see if I could at least tolerate, more than just Nicole.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
If Christie want to tell Kat about the vote, Christie WILL tell Kat about the vote. There is no stopping Christie.

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
Can someone fill me in how it came about that Nicole might be staying?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
There is a subgroup of the 8 group that know that Bella and Nick are snaking them, so they want to blindside them and keep Nicole.

It's Christie, TOmmy, Jack, Sis, Holly and Jackson.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mark Jansen (BB19) is bartending on Watch What Happens Live tonight. I guess he's on Ex On The Beach now.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Jodikay, some of them know that what she told Bella & Nick about them is true so they assume what she told them about Bella & Nick is true and they want to save Nicole and pull her to their side.

Jodikay

07-26-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay a private message Print Post    
Hmmm ok thanks! Hope they show how that went down tomorrow.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Nick is strokingTommy's back. Hmm🤔

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ovi and Analyse have been having a very sweet conversation. Talking about how different they are in the house. How lonely it is to not be their selves. How people migrate away when he enters an area.

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
Hi. Been a while. I have an observatiuon, David is playing straight up psychological warfare.

Just now in the kitchen he was asking two of the girls (I was only listening) if they had seen different movies. As soon as they answered he asked another one. Rapid fire. Then he turned and asked someone if they liked their boyfriend or something. They answered yes and with the same pace as the next movie title David returned "Why?"

It was like tennis but he was a ball machine. 10 yes or no questions straight into "Why?" without missing a beat.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Ovi really won me over on tonight's episode so my best case scenario for tomorrow is for Nicole to stay and Ovi to come back.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Hi Kswheels. Good to see you and all other past regulars!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
You can tell Ovi is feeling so much better after the "human" conversation he had with Analyse.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I started out kind of liking Christie or at least thinking she was playing a very good well centered game. I now switch feeds when she is on. She is so unrealized. Every complaint she has about others and says, I would never do that, is exactly what she does do. It is amazing that with all her centering meditation that she does, she cannot see that about herself. Incredible self centered. Somewhat interesting to watch . She hates to lose a comp, argument, decision.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why is Jack CRYING?! He told Christie something about not being “legally allowed” to talk about it?!?