TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·2h
(Earlier - fixed) Cliff checking in with Nick, Nick says he is staying, that Nicole is going out for sure and if not then people are drawing lines in the sand. Camera switches to Analyse and Tommy agreeing that Cliff needs to go. #bb21

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
· 1h
Christie found her jeans she kicked them under the bed in the RV room when she was changing. She said she's glad she didn't freak out before she checked everywhere. Even though the second they went missing she swore Kemi took them. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha.... REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·2h
Jackson & Holly on a bed together. Kat walks up: "You guys need anything? A condom?" walks away… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CrankyNickles 🥒 @CrankyNickles
·
29m
i went to take a screenshot of him NOT eating and then a carrot appeared! #bb21 #bblf #cantstopwontstop #snackson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
2h
LF update: Jackson thinks it’s funny to say Kay’s skin looks like that because of CC aka hooking up w David.
Kat seems horrified that any1 would think she’s in a showmance w David.
The DR put Kat on birth control, after checking on her 🦀.
What a (e) up & messy season.🤦‍♀️ #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 @VOMinorities
·1h
Kemi and David had a civil but passive aggressive discussion about working out as Ovi snickers watching them (David asks Ovi if he was laughing at the argument lol). I’m not gonna lie, I get why they don’t get along 😂 I would have been on Kemi’s side for that one though. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
44m
Sam, Christie, Jessica, Analyse faked everyone out that something popped up on their monitor (there's been a lot of speculation in there whether eviction/comeback is today or tomorrow = it's tomorrow)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG.... REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·2h
"My poop is literally gonna come out of my butt" - Bella
#BB21
Is there another place it’s supposed to come out of?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4h
Jack- There is going to be 3% of the people staring at you (at the mall), and I'll be like "oh yeah, I was on TV for like 3 minutes". Christie- Most of the world doesnt watch Big Brother. Jack thinks he is going to leave here as Justin Bieber #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
2h
Tommy in the DR was asked "who do you want to go home tonight" so he thinks the eviction is tonight. Nope - its tomorrow. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
2h
Nick to Cliff- There is no way that you are going home. Literally there is no (e) way. If they all are lying to me, they are going to draw lines in the sand. I dont think people want to do that yet #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers @DayDaVonne_
·
4h
Right smh ... y’all know I love me some Jordan But it blows my mind how she was PRAISED when she stood up to Russell, hell she even got PHYSICAL ... but if a black woman even DARES to raise her voice she’s automatically earned a negative label.. how?? make it make sense

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🌟 [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
·
3h
I want Kemi to comeback to piss everyone off and prove them wrong BUT if prod will cut EVERY convo about her including game talk, and the HG will continue directing anger and microaggressions against her, I just want her to go home and feel loved by the fandom. #Bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
Let me be clear, H8tful is in the wrong for the way they’ve treated Kemi and I hope they lose BB because of if but David has been much more successful in integrating (pun!) himself into the social dynamic then Kemi has. She was fighting an impossible battle though....

... and I fully concede that Jack/son may be more willing to accept David because he’s a man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#TEAMDRAMA #BBCAN7 🖤 @SweetBBfan
·6h
The fact that Kemi has to watch everything she says cause they will use it to make her ABW. But ppl like Christie, Nick, Jack and Jackson can be disgusting. They know CBS won't air it. Priviledge. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
3h
Former HGs are being interviewed for Oprah Magazine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
14m
#bb21 holly is telling tommy that she is feeling insure baout futue memory comps and tommy says he will go over days and such with her.. she says she was in car accident that messed up her memory

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.48pm... Angela Rockstar @Mrs_ARockstar
·3h
WTH?!? (e) this guy... seriously a mental health professional talking about spitting on the only black woman in the house?!? Trash.
Quote Tweet

Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
· 18h
Christie, Nick, Bella, Sam and Tommy hammock talk about Kemi. @bibigbrother

Nick: (e) spit right in between her eyes .. she's a piece of shit. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think they mean carbs, LOL, but pretty funny in light of the "rash"....
The BryPie @TheBryPie
·
23h
Christie thinks that not eating crabs for 2 days has her stomach already looking flatter #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
7m
#BB21 holly and tommy are still talking in the boat room. Holly thinks that nicole is a super secrete savage and could be playing them...tommy seems t be agreeing and her body launguage told it all

#BB21 HGs are speculating that tonight is a live show and that they are going to get called soon... FYI HGs if that was the case feeds would already be down

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
20m
#bb21 kemi says that BB told her they didn't have to pack until tomorrow and that she is just going to worry about it then
18m
#BB21 Nicole - It's hard to be like 'yeah I listen to it. I don't chime in. It doesn't mean I agree' but you know. Sam - And she (Kemi) whispers about things that doesn't need whispering about. That's her personality or that's her playing the game and trying to throw shade.
#BB21 Sam - Cliff may have a bigger target than you now anyways. Nicole - you think so? Sam - 50/50. Nicole - I don't consider myself a big target. I just want to know at this point, you know. Sam - You talked to people? Nicole - Yeah, but I'm just getting 'uh's'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No confirmation, but I heard that a company Nick worked with has said he is no longer with them (I always figured he had to quit to go on BB) ... NashBBfan @nashBBfan
·1h
Someone got talked to... #BB21 #bblf
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Nick- I am trying to be careful of what I say. Bella- Why? Nick- Just in case. I forgot that I kind of have a job when I get out. I work with kids #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Just to be clear. The tweets saying Nick lost his job are not true. They had incorrect name of his supposed employer, and when the employer was contacted, made the statement that Nick didn't work there. Well of course not...because it was the wrong company.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nick is just realizing now that he better watch what he says?

What a doofus.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 31m
#BB21 Sam - I know, we (Kemi) were talking yesterday about something stupid. She said 'your *mouthing*', 'your wi *mouthing*', I'm like 'what?', 'your wife and kids'. Nicole - You can say that out loud. Sam - It looks like you're being secretive.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CAMP FLAMING DUCK🔥 @The_Duck_Pond
·
55m
Nick starts reexplaining a past convo with Kemi and Jack uses eye signals toward the cams. Nick says "ok..... whatever whatever whatever... she's not in the game"

Jack smirks.

They've all obviously gotten a warning of some kind. #bb21