TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 17: Archive through July 17, 2019 users admin

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else feeling anxiety regarding HOH?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Christie is one of the meanest people in there.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Now Christie can't find her jeans, and of course immediately says that Kemi took them.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Well at least I am not the only person that believes this year's cast of BB is pretty bad. And I do mean CAST because they are looking for stardom..maybe not all of them, but many. They even talk about it and that is what gets to me, besides the mean spirited etc. Last night they talked about going on Amazing Race so the every day people put in a house to live together is just a way to get into show business for too many of them. We have too many Jack's and not enough Nicole's. This year may prove that viewers are getting sick of the fake people and miss the genuine ones.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Jackson telling Jack, Holly and Tommy to not tell Nicole they are keeping her in the game so her shock will be real.

They also think its a good idea to not let Kat in on it either since Jackson thinks she cant handle the secret and she’ll still be on their side anyway, because she’s got no one else.

They are obviously too self involved to see that Kat has other friends in the house. She has Jess, and she could flip over to Bella and Nick who were blindsided with her.

Kat for HOH! That would put a fly in their ointment. Let’s all manifest that, shall we?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
"Too many Jacks and not enough Nicoles"

Well said Bubbles!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I do not want a Kat HOH, she would let Jackson and Holly influence her. I want a David HOH.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Also want the CC player to be given the Coup de ta thingy on their return.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know how likely Kat would be to let Jackson and Holly control her when she realizes that Jackson and Holly didn't let her in on the plan to keep Nicole.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
She's in a secret alliance with Holly and considers the three of them as an alliance.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Kat would probably put up Nick and Bella. She would definitely put up Kemi if she came back, she wouldn't put up David. She also won't put up Jess.
I would love it if she would put up 2 from Christie, Jack, Jackson and Tommie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bubbles Larue, the only person i want to see on another reality show is Jackson on Survivor. I'd love for him not being able to eat for 30 days. And he was the one who gave me the idea. He said he wanted to be on it and he'd have no problem with not enough food.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, if I was in an alliance with two other people and they knowingly let me vote out the person who stayed, making me their enemy, I would no longer want to be in that alliance. But that’s just me, Kat may feel differently.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Kat and Holly could be allies they have both done Jackson and most likely share the same STD.
Neither one is all that bright and both are similarly loose.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I would too but like you said it's Kat.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Ready to see Jack and Jackson on the block. Replacement Christie.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG Firebird!!! Dying!!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The one time I actually thought Jackson made sense is when he said they'll just tell Kat, you don't have a good poker face so we didn't tell you but you're still with us.

I can see her dumb, "Okay!" <huge grin on her face> reaction.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't think they will give the Comeback person a power. Usually they advise the returnee to win HOH to ensure their safety.

They might do a “CC person who lasts the longest” in the endurance comp gets to go back into the game and then remains on the wall (or whatever) to try and win the HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly telling Tommy that she was going to be on Survivor but got scared and backed out. Button boy must be asleep or in the bathroom or something.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I would love to see Jackson on Survivor too. They all talk so big when they are roughing it on BB lying in bed and sitting around all day! He would be so miserable starving or eating rice all day 😉

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He'd be rationing that rice and hiding some for himself.

Also, in the tweet thread I read this.

kemi says that BB told her they didn't have to pack until tomorrow and that she is just going to worry about it then

So, Kemi is supposed to pack too? I guess that means they will be competing along with the other hgs for HOH. I didn't know if the last person to go to camp comeback got to spend some more time there.

I'm figuring they will compete in an endurance and last one to make it in the comp gets to stay. Maybe it will be the swings.

I hope Jackson's foot gives out. I also hope with less players in the house, bb cuts way back on food, esp. the peanut butter.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
No. I want Jackson on SLOP.

In fact, I insist on it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm good with that. :-)

And they take away the beds in the have not room and give them only sleeping bags.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
No matter who comes back should get Ovi's power.

(CBS needs to do this to help save this season)